"Because of what happened with a prior graduation in the company, I had already been told by my senpais that oftentimes suspensions would be disguised as 'breaks' by the talents. Now, I understand why."Zaion LanZa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Everyone. Reine is playing something.
View attachment 2401
"It's not my fault girls are so weak."
- Turkey Princess after seemingly one-shotting every female enemy so far, 2022.

Quality Rrat tears from the walking sim stream.

I'm not sure how Reine decides to use her PNGs lol. Arstotzkan officer Reine is still my favourite.

RPR released a new cover, "I was Human"

I remember he was talking about how vtubers were so inspirational, able to stream, game, sing, do art etc. And that he always wanted to do music. Even if it's not gonna be my top 10 vtuber covers of all time, he is doing great!

His old cover, "I wanted to dance in your pulse"

As Zeta said to Ollie in their collab: "He has a model. He's making covers. He's busier than us, senpai."
He is also the most seiso Vtuber.

It really amuses me more than it should that Lui just gives off such hag energy that people can't help but do this lol.
This clip is still my favourite instance of Lui hag-flexing on her senpais.
Lui to Sora: Oh no, I mustn't say anything impolite, we would not exist without you
Lui to Roboco:

I think what I'm imagining is this idea that you have a Corpo Tuber Gen and you have the usual singer boys/girls, but you have someone within the Gen behind them making the music for them. It'd be a different change of pace, along with getting something besides the usual covers as you can just produce whatever you want. Like someone who makes tracks for their audience to listen to while at the gym, or driving, or whatever as opposed to singing covers from other songs. with every now and again a musical collab where someone makes the track and another sings within it.

I assume it won't happen or be extremely hard to make happen because I assume HoloPro wants to have control over the operation for the sake of production efficiency and quality or some other corporate reason. Or maybe they legitimately can't find anyone who's good enough and singers are just easier to find, who knows?

Now that I think about this a little more, I think the closest thing to what I'm looking for in regards to my thought within the Corpo world is Calli, but I believe she's just the vocalist in her Holowork from what I've seen. Which is unfortunate as I especially loved her song Alcatraz, but I suppose trying to one woman operation with her Holowork wouldn't fly by management while also being a streamer as it'd just take too long to make stuff. For most normies, singers are the face of the song anyway from my experience unless you're some insane guitar player or something like that. So most people just want to see their chuuba sing for them and not make the entire song.
Considering that IRyS the Vsinger didn't know what a treble clef was called, you might be asking for too much.

Jokes aside, you've named Calli as someone close to what you're thinking of, so I'll name a few more close shots:
- Iroha once did a member stream to record a cover of Darling Dance, followed by a public stream for mixing. Both streams had a very dedicated live translator. She also did the MV and mixing for her first solo cover by herself. You mentioned time constraints, and she has alluded to that; she's apologised to her viewers for "working slowly" and she's aware that she's currently the only HoloX member without an original song.
- Kanata has also done recording and mixing streams, mostly the latter AFAIK, and has done "mix battles" with Koyori and Iroha.
- Kronii did the mixing for Sana's graduation and for her own cover of Mafia.
- Someone pitched Yugo earlier. On top of the mixing and recording streams, he also does voice training collabs, most recently with some members of Iluna.

As for instruments mentioned earlier, jam session collabs would be cool, if unlikely. I don't know if any chuuba I keep tabs on does composing or songwriting.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
we need this by @itadaki_yasu.png

Merch. Now.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
With all the Dezmond screaming and Mousey laughing this collab was pretty good (on the interaction level, not gamplay-wise)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Found these guys on Youtube [Elle and Booster Ch.], they are doing video game news (and regular streaming), show called Necro News.

Audio scuff is there and some parts feel like they are just reading a news article outloud, but their banter in between or in the segments is genuinly enjoyable. Voices are good too!

Bug Eater

I think Kson's 1st anniversary live will be the first event she's done with VShojo's assistance (outside of her appearances at Anime Expo & PAX West) so it will be interesting to see what they actually bring to the table.

to taking the credit for who was the one to bring it down ("it's my team, it's totally in tempusbros' style!" "no, it's all my team, alban was the one playing offstream with holos!")
I'd love to know what the catalyst was, but it certainly seems like Tempus and Iluna moved things forwards a bit. It's worth noting that Tempus has been doing a lot of collabs with the Twitch crowd lately, so Holo/Niji management might want to avoid an environment where people are having to choose between the two companies when it comes to planning collabs/events/etc (eg. Vienna has been organising an Omega Strikers tournament, and I think Selen asked to be a team captain). This wasn't a big issue before because the Holo EN girls don't do many external collabs.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

NijiCancelled doing casting. Oh and just read the Vaporeon copypasta

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
With all the Dezmond screaming and Mousey laughing this collab was pretty good (on the interaction level, not gamplay-wise)

Yeah, I forgot to add this to the previous comment, but I'm kinda lazy today to edit, so fuck it. That mousey model looks great, very close to the classic one, like some kind of return to form. I dig it.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I think Kson's 1st anniversary live will be the first event she's done with VShojo's assistance (outside of her appearances at Anime Expo & PAX West) so it will be interesting to see what they actually bring to the table.
vibrators-2048px-9907.jpgOne of the thots might have used it previously - cost savings, please understand.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
In non-degenerate news Ollie is turning 17 season 3 soon

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Have some halloween themed vtuber art
memento_mori_by_harayamanawari.jpg

loch_inass_by_harayamanawari.jpg

witching_hour_by_harayamanawari.jpg

Pretty sure this new Pokemon gym leader is meant to be a vtuber. She is a streamer and looks like a cross between Pikamee, Ollie, and Laplus. She even kind of talks like Marine.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Vesper zatsu ended.

• Risu is in the chat, Altare showed up too
  • October is melancholic for Vesper, but he is mostly trying to recover from DMV. Says he is hungover
  • Plans to buy a gaming laptop for portability and streaming on the fly options
He then raided Calli, who was playing Glover of all things. Yes, Vesper knows Glover.

Holoctober day 12 - Outfit Switch

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
HAHAHAHAH. never change Ollie. wtf. nice mask
E7DC7870-8D64-4767-9699-9D43DE8CAB3B.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom