"How did you guys know about my secret obsession with Baby Sinclair?"Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan K. Hater

*Sees the Fubukibot slave* the lobotomy on these AIs was a mercy compared to that suffering
Coco has words for these degenerates

View attachment 2497
Man, that's actually pretty milquetoast compared to a lot of what I've seen keeping tabs on the /wAIfu/ thread. I'll just say they developed "The Chloroform Method" early on to get past NSFW filters and one posted a screenshot of him and Pippabot that I refused to share. I'll admit I'm a coomer and I've been doing a lot of experimentation in the field of AI anime titties, but some of these guys are fucking depraved.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Comedy D&D is the only way to play D&D without dying from cringe.
Since Pippa's into D&D, I wonder if she'd go full Old Man Henderson is she were to ever play with her friends.
Old Woman Pipkin.png

RedRage

Man, that's actually pretty milquetoast compared to a lot of what I've seen keeping tabs on the /wAIfu/ thread. I'll just say they developed "The Chloroform Method" early on to get past NSFW filters and one posted a screenshot of him and Pippabot that I refused to share. I'll admit I'm a coomer and I've been doing a lot of experimentation in the field of AI anime titties, but some of these guys are fucking depraved.
100% I will say that the "Gurasilisk" project has me interested, just to see how far they go with it, that and the IRyS bot getting the anon's post number right was interesting.
1665603976611525.png

paul

Early Adopter
This animation is so smooth. Is this an officially released cover model or something fanmade? I thought there were only their regular outfits available.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Is she like Millie aka hates her Filipino roots at the start then suddenly marketed towards them to boost her numbers?
You talking about her PL as Lyrica? Nah, she didn't hate her Filipino roots then. She actually pandered to them to her self-detriment for a while as an indie, even going so far as to do streams on Facebook gaming and doing Tagalog-centric streams way before the year she graduated. Used to check in on her every once in a while back then. She likes her Filipino streams - and back then her Filipino audience were small yet active and not retarded without any peenoise. They're just not as loaded as her audience now.

This animation is so smooth. Is this an officially released cover model or something fanmade? I thought there were only their regular outfits available.

It's just a really polished 3D model for those fan-made MMD dance clips. Here's another one:

These smoothly-animated 3D ones have been around for a couple years now - it's just that we're seeing more polished fan-made 3D models of their vtuber oshies being used these days. These first popped up on my radar around 2020:

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
20221012_125612.jpg

I guess Coca leaves are a part of nature...

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
100% I will say that the "Gurasilisk" project has me interested, just to see how far they go with it, that and the IRyS bot getting the anon's post number right was interesting.
The first ai chatlog from /vt/ that made me laugh. Kinda sad that most of them use the ai to jerk off instead of making more funny stuff like this.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Never really thought of it much, but now that you mention it I do think it would be cool. I'm not sure how many of the girls have instrumental talents but a live karaoke where some of them get to sit around and goof off while trying to perform would be cool.
Sora plays Piano a bit iirc? I know Luna plays the Electone. Several girls mess around with the ukelele because of Mio, a few flutes too? Was Kobo guitar or another ukelele? Calli has kazoo I guess lol. Dunno how much Fauna's Kalimba would do. Polka can play the screaming rubber chicken.

Can't profress to know music well enough to tell if it was good, but his members streams of it were super chill and easy to listen to in the background.

The two of you actually made me really curious to see what they could collaborate together if they checked around with who can play what.
Late to the party, but Ina used to play clarinet and bassoon (and possibly other woodwinds; I don't remember if she mentioned any others). She has a recorder that she sometimes brings out to play meme songs like Unravel. Ina also used to have an interest in learning guitar when she was younger but Mamanis wouldn't let her learn any string instruments for some reason.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gooba member chat at the top of the hour.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Karen playing Frotnite. Stream sponsored by epic games, reveals new skin (inspired by her demon model?).

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Comedy D&D is the only way to play D&D without dying from cringe.
I always found "comedy" D&D to be really weird and just forced unless the group is really good at it, especially for longer term things where the comedy can get stale fast, and the DM is good at improv comedy which most aren't (many people suck at improv as a whole). Because most people seem to go for a very absurdist comedy angle with this sort of stuff. Unless you're really good at comedic timing it just comes off as "lawl random" nonsense and makes the entire thing feel disconnected or distracting. The rogue going "I throw my knife at the shopkeep!" is only funny maybe one time, then it gets old and just obnoxious. Or acting like some impulsive loose cannon for a gag where the joke is just "Hey I just preemptively ended the scene by punching the king's teeth out!". Their is a reason the room temperate IQ Barbarian who just unga bungas smacks someone in every single scene, or the murder hobo klepto edgelord Rogue are very obnoxious player archetypes.

I get that people acting like they're some Theater Kid Broadway Wannabe is very obnoxious, but you don't have to literally act in D&D by making some bullshit fake European accent and talk like you're in LOTR. You just need to make choices and say things that make sense as your character, that doesn't require bad acting it requires decision making. That's all Roleplaying really is, it is making decisions while pretending to be someone else who (hopefully) isn't just you. It is much easier to do this well then try to pull an effective stand up comedian routine for hours straight.

Clip tax: Magni gives us the inside scoop on what the audition process for Holostars was like, what a nice guy.

Vesper dodged the Axel dog training + Valorant stream by being busy.

Last edited:

Mehk

Lia doing Karaoke in 25ish minutes....I wonder how her singing is going to be.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Poor Haachama, I really hope she manages to push herself into getting in touch with one of the EN members. Ame still likes a lot of Haachama's posts and art on Twitter but she's in the same boat as far as not being one to reach out for collabs. Feels like Watame and Korone talking about doing a collab together for years but neither has the courage to (1 on 1).

Haachama might be my favourite JP girl
I love how retarded she is
So I would love to see her do more stuff in English and with the EN branch again
Karen playing Frotnite. Stream sponsored by epic games, reveals new skin.

I'm so glad Kiara only streams as Keeki once a year so far
I don't want sound like a retard on vt and say that the girls aren't allowed to do stuff on the side but there is something sympathetic about Holomems who have low activity roommates. It does feel like Hololive is their main gig and that's reassuring

Jan K. Hater

No personality beyond "im gay", no talent as an entertainer, voice is unpleasant, still manages to limp along for political reasons.

Also, I never really watched anyone from Production Kawaii, how are they?
I've been getting more into them thanks to their gen 3 debuts and a guy on the Secret Discord who's into Nene Amano. Nene is pretty entertaining, very chill and cute, she gives me Yozora Mel vibes. she's on in a little bit in fact:

otherwise from gen 3, Peony is a cutey whose "aaAAAaaaa~" is addictive and she wants to run D&D for the gals, Aletta is Britix, Oceane is a good singer, she actually did some Nina Simone during karaoke last weekend and Sava is high energy and cool enough to play OG Deus Ex.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Gura has been discussing moving to Japan with management for over a year. She said that if the opportunity arose, she absolutely would do it. She says she would still stream at the same timeslot, though. Phew.
Chat is already telling her that she'd have to pay taxes for both the US and Japan, which is wrong.

Almost all of the songs she has to learn are Japanese, with the exception of one or two in English.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm genuinely surprised at the quality of the shit you can do with the Stable Diffusion/NovelAI.

1665615173199.png00588-1886403585-hard light, highres, best quality, masterpiece, ((Ookami Mio)), fox girl, bla...png

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Gura is working on an anime opening for her intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom