"The whole point of my streams is that nothing's supposed to go right! Don't tell me how to be better!"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Lia doing Karaoke in 25ish minutes....I wonder how her singing is going to be.

She has "100% Seiso Banana Juice".....or wine as you call it.

Yes, it's one of those streams. Make sure it gets archived.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Gura has been discussing moving to Japan with management for over a year. She said that if the opportunity arose, she absolutely would do it. She says she would still stream at the same timeslot, though. Phew.
Chat is already telling her that she'd have to pay taxes for both the US and Japan, which is wrong.

Almost all of the songs she has to learn are Japanese, with the exception of one or two in English.
Kinda surprised but, the more I think about it Gura does seem like the most likely to leave everthing an move to nipponland, her family already seems to leave far away from her (since she usually only mentions them in context off calls) and she never talks about going out with friends, seems all her grass touching is expended volunteering and stuff instead of socializing so she might not have any reason she would miss USA.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Gura has been discussing moving to Japan with management for over a year. She said that if the opportunity arose, she absolutely would do it. She says she would still stream at the same timeslot, though. Phew.
Chat is already telling her that she'd have to pay taxes for both the US and Japan, which is wrong.

Almost all of the songs she has to learn are Japanese, with the exception of one or two in English.
weird timing, since calli was planning to leave japanland and move back to the US.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Kinda surprised but, the more I think about it Gura does seem like the most likely to leave everthing an move to nipponland, her family already seems to leave far away from her (since she usually only mentions them in context off calls) and she never talks about going out with friends, seems all her grass touching is expended volunteering and stuff instead of socializing so she might not have any reason she would miss USA.
Her job description is literally "professional weeb."

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She says she would still stream at the same timeslot, though. Phew.
weird timing, since calli was planning to leave japanland and move back to the US.
[No Effort Jokes]Same timeslot, so never?
Calli hates Gura so much that she forces her to live in whatever country she is not in.[/No Effort Jokes]

And just to make a non-stupid joke; at the end of the AZRyS collab they talked about combining their goodbye phrases, "Oya Azuki" and "ByeRyS", "Oya ByeRyS" was quickly suggested and shot down (I think, I don't speak Japanese but they laughed and I saw chat spamming "O-YabaiRyS").

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
[No Effort Jokes]Same timeslot, so never?
Calli hates Gura so much that she forces her to live in whatever country she is not in.[/No Effort Jokes]
At least Gura would know when Karen is coming over to visit, because all of the little Japanese neighbors would start screaming
"うわあああああゴジラ!!!"

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someone just signed Lia out of her account. She says everytime it happens she will drink more of her banana wine seiso juice.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Let's be honest, gura is probably a fucking weirdo irl, she's introverted, shy and reserved and probably struggles to connect with people who aren't terminally online already. But being a weirdo might as well be a requirement to become a vtuber...

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Lia dropping lore that she was once a brony really big into Twilight Sparkle. Use to share her deviant art with a friend in academy. Discovered the zootopia abortion comic from them and that's what she associates that time in her life with now.
Tried singing the Lazytown little john mashup, coward out of the last verse.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Lia grew up listening to Rob Zombie and watching Rocky Horror Picture show at really young age. This explains a lot.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I don’t think she was a rip off for malice but rather because she never made content beforehand and people usually copy the people they watch. She was so interested in streaming she never asked if she’d be good at it. People left when she started to find her footing because it turns out she isn’t good at streaming

I agree with most of the criticisms of Artemis, but she's not a Gura ripoff. Unless her designer and rigger made her model in like a couple of days, she just got really lucky with going for a shark themed design (which have been around before Gura, Nanami from Virtuareal comes to mind) and thus riding off of Gura's popularity for a month or so.

Piarro

Early Adopter
her family already seems to leave far away from her (since she usually only mentions them in context off calls) and she never talks about going out with friends
She does that on purpose because people know where her family lives. As for her not ever going out with friends... yeah very possible.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Nevermind, I'm late.
DD new fortnite skin promotion. How the fuck has no mentioned this yet? Do you guys have lives or something?

1665621707239.png
1665622054807.png

Last edited:

Mehk

I liked this one quite a bit.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The pipipipi'ing will continue until moral improves pepe's
1665623241889.png
1665623339066.png

Mehk

I watched them from time to time, but hearing them almost crying right from the get go kind of hits in the feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom