"Nigga~~~"JP Vtubers

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's both really frustrating to watch her play this game as someone who was decent at it, but it's also really weird to see someone just enjoying the game in a way that isn't just autistically spamming dungeons and min-maxing for raids. Kind of really makes me think about how I enjoy games these days, and how games are designed.
I do have a thousand or so hours in WOTLK specifically, but, surprisingly enough, I'm having the exact opposite reaction of MG Rising. That almost drove me to suicide, I just don't give a shit this time. Wow's early game is so fucking braindead and there's no skill expression to it, and outside of "you stood in the bad, idiot" there's nothing she can fumble bad enough, or get incorrectly backseated on. She's never going to get to endgame, let alone heroics or raiding, so she'll never actually have to put any effort into the game anyways.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I do have a thousand or so hours in WOTLK specifically, but, surprisingly enough, I'm having the exact opposite reaction of MG Rising. That almost drove me to suicide, I just don't give a shit this time. Wow's early game is so fucking braindead and there's no skill expression to it, and outside of "you stood in the bad, idiot" there's nothing she can fumble bad enough, or get incorrectly backseated on. She's never going to get to endgame, let alone heroics or raiding, so she'll never actually have to put any effort into the game anyways.
Maybe, but WoW did do a decent job of making a rewarding loop on a psychological level. I'm probably over thinking it because I used to be really into MMOs to the point of no sleeping when in high school to play WoW, but lately I've wanted to play one but can't be assed. Installed Tera and got all of ten minutes in before I gave up, tried FF XIV and I liked the story, especially the evil empire people, but eventually just stopped playing. Maybe I'm just out of the whole MMO thing, as the last thing I really enjoyed in WoW was min-maxing how much gold I made.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
The two GGN sisters were forced to graduate by MangaGame.
Fuck MangaGamer.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I watched them from time to time, but hearing them almost crying right from the get go kind of hits in the feels.

Screenshot_20221012-233735-434.png
I'm sorry but as sad as this is I can't help but laugh at this fucking reply lmao

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vox comments on Magni trying to avoid getting copyright claimed by the King of Pop's ghost.

Vox with DJ Maggin.PNG

Rat has showed up.

rat with DJ Maggin.PNG

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
100% I will say that the "Gurasilisk" project has me interested, just to see how far they go with it, that and the IRyS bot getting the anon's post number right was interesting.
Wtf is a gurasilisk
something I never thought I'd see was Charlie talking about VTubers

but here we are

Charlie collabed with Nux and Melody a bunch of times

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa confirmed she is neither pregnant, nor sexually active, but she might be possessed by Lumi.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Also, I find it hilarious that Vesper can say that he came back from a bender (if this is an inside joke my bad) where if one of the girls had said that, it'd make headlines here. Especially if it was Pink Woman Bad, Orange Woman Bad, or VShojo bad.

It's true lol part of the zatsudan was Vesper talking about hangover remedies. I learned the meaning of "hair of the dog" aka drinking more to help cure the hangover.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
The two GGN sisters were forced to graduate by MangaGame.
Fuck MangaGamer.
I...I honestly don't know how to feel right now.

If it was the girls graduating on their own volition I be more alright with. Also sounds like they were blind sided with it too and Eina was as well from what she has said in the Discord.

Of course they were created to advertise their brand and see if there's interest for a ggn2. Just feels weird to pull the plug now with things stedily growing for them and amount of community interaction being insane with fanworks.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa confirmed she is neither pregnant, nor sexually active, but she might be possessed by Lumi.
I've seen some of the stuff she's interested in, including various Pokemon, furries, and anime girls. You still don't have a chance.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
ive been out for 10 minutes why is she crying

ok what the fuck???

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Well the stream got serious quick, and it sounds like the Phase situation is a bit more complex than people thought.

She feels like she's an outsider in Phase because the culture is shifting away from her style, and she thinks it might alienate others in the company. I remember she broke down on Yuni a while ago that she finally felt accepted and now it seems like that's not quite there anymore.

kestraline

Early Adopter
This really is reminding me of the Yuni clip...

TwoBit

Early Adopter
She feels like she is not really connecting with the rest of PC. Plus the whole thing with the censorship that happened and possible resentment from other members for that.

Wow she's really down...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Menhera moment starts at around 3h 15m for anyone wanting to tune in

Pippa feels like the odd one out in Phase Connect and seems to be worried about how the other members of PC think about her, and she mentioned the censorship drama and has trouble communicating with other people.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Man, this is the worst it's ever been, and it's partly due to her feeling like she shouldn't be getting preferential treatment. And that preferential treatment leading to her thinking that everyone in PC is eventually going to hate her for it.

Good going Kevin, you did it my man.

Early Adopter
q.png

damn my messiah is crying, better throw shade at vshojo. man henri is a retard

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Wtf is a gurasilisk

Charlie collabed with Nux and Melody a bunch of times
I forgor

Well he hasn’t talked about it on his main channel in a vid at least (not counting the Melody song)

Early Adopter
kinda interesting how pippa gamefying the function of speech, equating talking to a branch of good and bad choises, basically saying that shes responcible for people gettting offended apparently? Maybe i should drop my first maro telling her that shes a retard and talking is an interaction, its on them to be offended, not on you to step on eggshells

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So Magni made a song with no lyrics and one of the sounds beats is (at least he claims) the slap of his ass

LMAOOO. wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom