General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
View attachment 2551
damn my messiah is crying, better throw shade at vshojo. man henri is a retard
I'm merely a casual observer of Henri's antics, but this is probably the most pathetic and obnoxious thing I've ever seen from him. Something about it just feels so slimey.

So Magni made a song with no lyrics and one of the sounds beats is (at least he claims) the slap of his ass

LMAOOO. wtf
He also made Axelcore a thing, Dingo had some extremely varied reactions to his own music genre.

Axelcore react.PNG

Axel reaction 2.PNG

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Damn bros how do you send a hug over the internet asking for a friend...?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Gura has been discussing moving to Japan with management for over a year. She said that if the opportunity arose, she absolutely would do it. She says she would still stream at the same timeslot, though. Phew.
Chat is already telling her that she'd have to pay taxes for both the US and Japan, which is wrong.

Almost all of the songs she has to learn are Japanese, with the exception of one or two in English.
I think being in Japan would be great for her. The JP girls seem to like her already but the distance and language barrier are a big issue right now. And you can bet she'd be frequently invited to guest in 3d lives, which would bring her into the holo studio fairly often. I hope she does it. It'll be hilarious if her Japanese gets better than Calli's.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's been a while since we had a Pippa doomer episode, I guess it's a bit overdue. I do legitimately feel bad for her, it feels like the extra work, lack of sleep, and general stress has been building up, and this is it finally cracking.

Phase really need some more manpower, the idea of someone being overworked to a genuinely unhealthy degree and everyone being too busy to deal with it is indicative of a deeper problem.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RedRage

Wtf is a gurasilisk
This, but with the GurAI on the site.

Wow, Link text really does not stand out on here does it?
Also, the /wAIfus/ thread has broken down into ERPing with eachother...

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Phase really need some more manpower, the idea of someone being overworked to a genuinely unhealthy degree and everyone being too busy to deal with it is indicative of a deeper problem.
Everyone was exploited in phase at some point. Like Shiina straight up shown what she was doing before she actually got to streaming, and still is doing probably, im not even going to talk about Muumi. Fishtard is truly a brainlet who got himself a golden goose, and cant shake off the thought of gutting it

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>the phase connect channel has it's own EDITORS (plural)
>individual talent can't really ask them to edit something for them

I think Godzilla was right when he said that Fishman was a gorilla retard who keeps failing upwards, because the fucking official PC channel uploads like once a month, meanwhile half the talents upload videos daily.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Would they tell her the truth though?
While lying is a realistic possibility, sitting in your own head is even worse then being lied to in a situation like this. Because you can make up literally anything you want, and if you're in a negative place you can eat yourself alive mentally by just imagining things. It is difficult to ask someone, but even if they lie to you it is the better response then what Pippa seems to be doing.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Would they tell her the truth though?

Halfway through that post I went like 'wait, she's in a company full of women', hence how I ended it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa should really try getting a better sleep schedule, it helps a ton. I felt much better when I was waking up at 9 am every day compare to 3 pm. It drives your whole body out of wack.

But I've missed most of the serious talk due to being focused on something else. Can someone give a timestamp once the stream is over?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
While lying is a realistic possibility, sitting in your own head is even worse then being lied to in a situation like this. Because you can make up literally anything you want, and if you're in a negative place you can eat yourself alive mentally by just imagining things. It is difficult to ask someone, but even if they lie to you it is the better response then what Pippa seems to be doing.

Pippa reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally comes across like somebody who'd much rather tear herself apart inside her own head and suffer agonizing mental trauma that she fully expects and can resign herself to, instead of dealing with the potential uncertainty of interacting with other people and getting unexpected feedback.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
>the phase connect channel has it's own EDITORS (plural)
>individual talent can't really ask them to edit something for them

I think Godzilla was right when he said that Fishman was a gorilla retard who keeps failing upwards, because the fucking official PC channel uploads like once a month, meanwhile half the talents upload videos daily.
Really he shouldn't be pushing them to produce more, he should just get a really good editor to do really good clips that splice core talent like Pippa and Tenma with others to drive interest. It just sounds like he is trying to overdrive the talent instead of finding ways to create value from what already exists without creating more work.

The problem is when you're in that mindset, even if they honestly tell you they don't feel resentment you'll convince yourself they are lying and that they do. Shit's hard to overcome as when someone feels like an outsider and shunned, they'll assume that's the default and it will always happen.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Fishman is a fucking retard having meetings so late at night. He seems totally incompetent but just got lucky this time around. I get that there are talents even outside NA but that's just fucking unhealthy.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Pippa reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally comes across like somebody who'd much rather tear herself apart inside her own head and suffer agonizing mental trauma that she fully expects and can resign herself to, instead of dealing with the potential uncertainty of interacting with other people and getting unexpected feedback.
Yeah I can see that, I've met people like that which is why I know this "What if they lie to me?" thing is still the better option. People like this tend to radically overestimate how effectively they can mend themselves when they're in a mental pit like this, assuming they even thought that far.

The problem is when you're in that mindset, even if they honestly tell you they don't feel resentment you'll convince yourself they are lying and that they do. Shit's hard to overcome as when someone feels like an outsider and shunned, they'll assume that's the default and it will always happen.
Both options suck, but talking directly sucks less because it is more controlled and is not solely sitting in your own head the entire time which is the problem. I've never seen sitting in your own head as the better option, especially when you are by yourself a lot, you'll eat yourself alive and potentially make things go even worse overtime.

Sometimes you just got to punch it out and run directly at your problem, instead of trying to meditatively dive into your own head for answers, because your own head will fuck with you and potentially deceive you.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Fishman is a fucking retard having meetings so late at night. He seems totally incompetent but just got lucky this time around. I get that there are talents even outside NA but that's just fucking unhealthy.
Just do different meetings for people in NA and people in EU/Asia. Then do one off meetings if you need some cross info between regions, it's not that hard.

And what kind of hell hole does Pippa live in?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom