"The 'S.S.' stands for... sex god!!!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Breaking Homelands news!

Joms confirmed to be an asymptomatic mold carrier:

1681280337021.png

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
I still don't see it.
Truly a model precision-engineered to win any "got your nose" match against colorblind people.
I don't see it. :ponrys:
Worry not, my fellow blind asylum members, with the power bestowed to me by the bear conductor and 2 minutes in paint, i will reveal to the world what Murray somehow fucking saw with his hawk eyes or something.
now... E N H A N C E
nose2-jpeg.20091
nose2.jpeg
It takes a bit to get used to, but once you see it its definitely there.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
A rare Calli-Suisei collab in about 2 hours. They're going to be talking about live shows. I'm assuming this is another way to shill for Calli's blu-ray too since she's been pushing it so hard.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronies are dying on the streets thanks to their spending habits, they gifted like 1000 memberships.

ARCHIVE

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

the pantyhose conversation gave me the doodlebug
FtewDN6WAAA7QZa.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sonny and Luca aren’t the only one’s off collabing.Enna and Petra are having one too

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Worry not, my fellow blind asylum members, with the power bestowed to me by the bear conductor and 2 minutes in paint, i will reveal to the world what Murray somehow fucking saw with his hawk eyes or something.
now... E N H A N C E
nose2-jpeg.20091
It takes a bit to get used to, but once you see it its definitely there.
image's broken. :tomagatyou:
Kronies are dying on the streets thanks to their spending habits, they gifted like 1000 memberships.

ARCHIVE

Man, I should have tuned in, maybe I'd gotten one.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Pho! IRyS just mentioned she might do a late-night stream tonight (her time). if it's around her normal night-time, that'd be like 8 hours from now...
Also, she wants to play the CouncilRyS RPG sometime, they've got perms for it.
Edit: Actually now she just mentioned if she does do a midnight JST stream, it will be the CouncilRyS RPG. Maybe I finish that, take a nap for a couple hours, then wake up again...

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi shorts fill me with life:

This has gone far enough!

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Calli decided to premiere a NUO performance

No Name

Does anyone else feels bad after knowing the IRL of a tuber, I don't mean it like because of doxing and stuff but because suddenly you realize how they aren't just OwO anime women but are successful people behind the avatar, like there is this sort of disconnect on how I can't relate to the stories they talked about on stream because I've never done anything like that is my life, Is sad to think about how I've turned into the person I used to laugh at when I was younger, how things could be so different If I didn't browse incel forums daily

Wow is amazing how I don't care about a random Discord mod leaving
Sounds like you just need to go out and do stuff my guy.
⭕👈

View attachment 20087

It's a subtle schnozz but it's there.
Like others here, I couldn't make out jack, had to put on glasses to see it, I've never felt so old.
Wemi shorts fill me with life:

This has gone far enough!

Wtf was that last one? Please tell me that's a bit.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It wouldn't surprise me the jew corp is forcing the girls to do coombaiting for a few shekels. I got no beef with pochi she seems sweet enough but being french canadian puts her a bit on my shitlist, hopefully she can overcome her heritage and tell both management and the coomers to fuck off properly.
I can't imagine anyone trying to force Rin to coombait and coming out of it with his balls intact.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
This is believable but at the same time feels like a bit of a stretch? That post feels more a preemptive thing rather than in response to something. I know jewcorp is getting more popular which automatically means more degenerates and coomers but It's not like Pochi's had a huge growth in views or anything. I don't watch her too often so I can't say for sure but her chat seems like it's been normal. I just think she felt the need to clarify her stance on coomer shit since she released the donothon ASMR earlier tonight. Her break still feels like the illness or death of someone close to her but she said she'll talk about it when she's ready.

I did get a gifted membership to her a bit ago so I'll look at the asmr and see if it really is coomer stuff. Pochi is fine with talking about that stuff but has stated before that she just wants to vibe and play games. I don't think it'll be that wild personally.

The more degenerate dono goals were: Top 3 donors got a pair of socks, hentai tags tier list, $10k was the ASMR that came out tonight and $15k was a short doujin. Though iirc the doujin wasn't going to be nsfw. The tier list and the ASMR are members-only.
I'm pretty sure the post was to clarify what the "sussy" ASMR was and set future expectations. It wasn't sussy in the least, which probably upset people that were expecting Yuko levels of coom.

It was a simple roleplay which had no NSFW content in it at all and I honestly don't know why she even considered it sussy. I'm glad she isn't embracing the coom at least.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sonny and Luca aren’t the only one’s off collabing.Enna and Petra are having one too

Petra confirmed Enna has a some cake! 🙏Enna's Back🙏

also they kissed 😳

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I still don't see it.
Truly a model precision-engineered to win any "got your nose" match against colorblind people.

What nose?

I don't see it. :ponrys:

image's broken. :tomagatyou:

Like others here, I couldn't make out jack, had to put on glasses to see it, I've never felt so old.

nose-blind.png

There, can you blind dweebs see it now? Cheese and rice.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
A rare Calli-Suisei collab in about 2 hours. They're going to be talking about live shows. I'm assuming this is another way to shill for Calli's blu-ray too since she's been pushing it so hard.

Studio set up bugged so they made a new stream

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
This hag, I swear

ShishiWata is arguably one of my favorite things that have come out of Gen 5, and I feel like it really started flourishing around the time of Coco's graduation which probably helped Watame out a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom