"Okay, I'm bored of the cock now"Eira Woolcott

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
check the quotes list and see how many of them are degen moments or how the shit that gets the most attention in streams is degen/yabai/horny moments.

Degen quotes are easily digestable in a vacuum because they contain the context to understand them within the body of the quote, more or less universally. You don't need a setup or further context to get the point, and rarely are quotable moments of humour or insight easily serviced as a short line in isolation, especially in clips. You don't need to note pacing, or ensure you understand and capture the full setup for the delivery, just monkeybrain "cartoon girl said peepee HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH" clip it and ship it.

Wemi is as real as the Earth we stand on. Trust!

I am highly conflicted on how to think about this considering I'm 98% sure this reality is a simulation.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
...You people talk about vtubers outside of the asylum?
Sometimes, yes.

I hate to be rude, but that sounds very juvenile. How is this any different from any leftists virtue signaling? In their mind they do the exact same thing by saying something they consider mildly edgy or leftwing. They check your reaction and move on if it displeases them (or they cancel you).

I am responding here because I don't want to derail and shit up the thread even more.
I humbly disagree. You are just as likely to create an echo chamber this way as them. Obviously one must filter their contacts by some means, but going by politics alone is in my opinion wrong. From my experience I feel like my life has become a lot easier & pleasant by removing myself from politics as a whole, and feigning complete ignorance or disinterest when it is brought up by friends. This way it is not too difficult to have friendships with people that normally would have consided you an enemy.
If they “just move on” they're normal, if they tray to cancel you, I don't think you should have them around. I also don't think that “I need to be silent about controversial topics or my friends are going to want to kill me, but they feel secure enough to talk about their controversial topics with me” is a sing of a good friendship or is friendship at all, but to each their own.

I just think Korean is an ugly language. It's all 'GYung HHooNG BK GYBKuuNG'.
Edit: French is ugly too, screw anyone who thinks it sounds 'romantic'.
I think Chinese is weird, and French is meh.

Japanese is a fucking awful language. Had to loan an entire writing system, only to use those symbols incorrectly, then developed further writing symbols just to understand what those previous ones were trying to convey since they didn't match the original spoken language in the island.
At the very least Indonesian can be read, and Korean script approximates a logical sense of scripture.

It's hard to be harsh on French as half of the shit I have to read from you fagggots has been influenced by it.
For me Japanese is easier than English, but it's because my language is Spanish, and Spanish and Japanese have some things in common.

I'm Pomu btw
I would believe you if you said that you are Finana.

How do you guys discover new Vtubers ? I went through the twitch tag and all of them show cleavage, from which I can tell they're not any better than normal twitch whores. And the ones who don't are affected by the twitch streamer brain rot where they can't string together any sentence of importance to make the stream interesting. The only ones with good models are japanese.
When it comes to youtube, I have no clue where to go, the Vtuber tag only shows me shorts.
I found my babies here, with Youtube clips, looking at the other people in a group like all the Eien girls or Idol girls etc, and writing "X topic + vtuber".

I learned how to use the spoiler thingy guys, are you proud of me now? :pippasadl:

Pioneer

:holohag:collab in 2 hours, Marine is going to coach AZKi on Puyo Puyo.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Oh, neat. Tenma is getting her own fangame.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mireia singing today openings/endings from anime.

and some more
don't skip leg day

and Lui will invite you to her home

hat's the biggest disconnect between voice and model animation I've ever seen.
money problems, the money she has, she spends on music.

Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure the post was to clarify what the "sussy" ASMR was and set future expectations. It wasn't sussy in the least, which probably upset people that were expecting Yuko levels of coom.

It was a simple roleplay which had no NSFW content in it at all and I honestly don't know why she even considered it sussy. I'm glad she isn't embracing the coom at least.
Yeah that was one of the least sussy ASMRs I've listened to. More wholesome and chill than anything. The fact that she thought it was degen shows that she's a lot less coomer than even she realizes lol. The comments on the video, twitter and the discord were all positive too. I think someone (probably a boo bro) sent her a disappointed marshmallow afterwards and she wanted to clarify before any other assumptions were made.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Mireia singing today openings/endings from anime.

That's the biggest disconnect between voice and model animation I've ever seen.

It's a bigger disconnect than, say, Marine using Sora's model would be.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Just going to leave this very sus piece of media here

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
ShishiWata is arguably one of my favorite things that have come out of Gen 5, and I feel like it really started flourishing around the time of Coco's graduation which probably helped Watame out a lot.

Botan is part of most of my favorite collabs. While entertaining on her own, she meshes so well with so many people/groups.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuki's cooking stream

and there is link on twitter challenge (prize original song and participating in some kind of festival?) , like and retweet if you can

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
A rare Calli-Suisei collab in about 2 hours. They're going to be talking about live shows. I'm assuming this is another way to shill for Calli's blu-ray too since she's been pushing it so hard.

Studio set up bugged so they made a new stream

Looks like the vods got copyright strikes. Think Calli had to private hers before it got striked as well. Fucking YouTube sometimes:Ame-BOO:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Puyo Puyo Tetris training begins

She used the beginner sticker yet the first match against the CPU she basically 5 combo'd the AI. Tried to do lots of the tutorials afterwards.
I like how voice training got translated into female executive's oneshota session.
:holohag:collab in 2 hours, Marine is going to coach AZKi on Puyo Puyo.

This is basically their first ever one on one collab, had hoped for a singing collab but knowing Marine is a Touhoufag she might blurt out something yab since AZKi's RM sang some Touhou indie doujin songs. Might be wishful thinking to want a Touhou collab.
Looking at Aki's training, AZKi would get through to the next round and most likely lose against Marine except if something funny happened and we see something similar to old kung fu movies where the student beat the master up.

Some clips for your entertainment
Komori Met almost tasukaru with bonus Nose being cute.

More Yakumo Beni English talking to an Aussie

Now that the scrims are starting, the VSaikyo clips are everywhere in my algorithm
Epicenter (Sumi, La+, Chihiro) did well on day three, but of course La+ being La+ on day 1

TSB being foreign ninjas

La+ and Astel again

Niji male livers finding out they trolled Deron

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The clueless hope woman is playing her fan RPG within the hour

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Just going to leave this very sus piece of media here
Ah, good ol chair gore
office-chair-blood.jpg

Team Snake Bite is 2 hours into the scrim

I think I didn't post the previous one :painpeko:
EDIT: There is a Vsaikyo [Thread] btw! A lot of info, clips etc

Also Twitter is an "X Corp." now?

hololive ruined /jp/

Ah, good ol chair gore

Team Snake Bite is 2 hours into the scrim

I think I didn't post the previous one :painpeko:
EDIT: There is a Vsaikyo [Thread] btw! A lot of info, clips etc

X corp is a holding company that covers all of elon's corps. space x, bore and the others belong to it. He got out of delaware and incorporated in Nevada.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Elon started his villain arc the problem he still thinks hes a hero.
Or hes a really big holoX stan.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom