"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Please make some memes with this picture i feel like it has a lot of potential 20230412_101802.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The more degenerate dono goals were: Top 3 donors got a pair of socks, hentai tags tier list, $10k was the ASMR that came out tonight and $15k was a short doujin. Though iirc the doujin wasn't going to be nsfw. The tier list and the ASMR are members-only.
With that and the info that the ASMR and doujin are not really "sussy", yeah she kinda has a right to complain. The only one where she doesn't have any sort of deniability is the hentai tier list, which is still weird and TMI but much preferable to the alternative. Sorry to doubt you French doggo.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I know everyone has been worried about how best to back up and share their favourite Rie art with everyone else without cluttering up the main discussion thread, so Superduper has volunteered to host all our Rie art on her profile page. And by volunteer, I mean complain every time someone posts Rie art on her profile page, but what's she going to do if you post your art on there anyway?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Iofi anniversary

I'd be more upset about oversleeping and missing most. But luckily there's another stream happening

edit: it’s over already. And I missed all but a few min because I got distracted, had to do something,and ran into a big problem. Though the stream was so short I wouldn’t catch half the anniversary stuff even if I watched it all

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I know everyone has been worried about how best to back up and share their favourite Rie art with everyone else without cluttering up the main discussion thread, so Superduper has volunteered to host all our Rie art on her profile page. And by volunteer, I mean complain every time someone posts Rie art on her profile page, but what's she going to do if you post your art on there anyway?

my efforts have yielded greater results than I could have ever imagined.
Ah, good ol chair gore
Man fuck you I'm scared of this happening to me every single day.
⭕👈

View attachment 20087

It's a subtle schnozz but it's there.
I just want to say I saw this no problem the first time no problem. Feels good to have amazing eyes. Also I don't think it's THAT bad, but then again I have a hard time understanding how angles and anatomy work together.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Shiina is an interesting case. Didn't she have menhera posts on Twitter recently (or do I interpret it wrongly?). Looks like she is attention seeking

IMO, Trash bear is supposed to be a normie, until her recent sexually frustrated and puking ASMR stream....

There's no such thing as a 'normie', unless you define 'normie' as 'individual who successfully surpresses their unique identity quirks to the extent they are indistinguishable in a crowd'. Normality is an illusion created by social consensus. Everyone is insane by at least some clinical standard. Why do you think the DSM keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The clueless hope woman is playing her fan RPG within the hour

This game is pretty nice. It definitely has a lot of care put into it. You can tell it is made by someone who actually watches them.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This just in, Peko is the most watched female streamer last month.

The 3DPD fans responded by mass reporting Pekora's Twitter account so it got restricted.
1681309680462274.jpg
Let's go to Shondo for commentary. Shondo?

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Well bad news because degen shit seems to be what people want and coomers have deep pockets, even here in da 'sylum, check the quotes list and see how many of them are degen moments or how the shit that gets the most attention in streams is degen/yabai/horny moments.

Weebs are coomers, that's just the reality of it. That's why I can't hate on vshojo for being degenerate, because essentially everyone is to some level, I hate them because they are normie-tier trash.
:incoming:
There are 808 quotes at the time of posting. I've categorised them as Degen, Innuendo, or Neutral. Degen includes any quote with any reference to sexual acts or fetishes, prurient descriptions of body parts, or graphic descriptions of bodily functions. This is a deliberately broad definition and includes quotes which were arguably not intended to titillate. This is not a blinded categorisation, as we have all seen the quotes many times.
1681315143893.png

I'll admit 24% was more than I expected, and I'll blame my broad definition of "degen" but changing my definition now would be biased. For comparison, if anyone remembers the graph of Hololive's ratios of R-18 to non-restricted works on Pixiv (reposted below with a more readable name axis; raw data not mine), 24% is higher than every member except Sakamata (who may have an error in her raw data).
1681317319109.png

Number of Pixiv works for each Hololive member:
1681318245527.png

What if being yourself requires being a part of some weird communities? Because that seems to be the case with Rackets.

View attachment 20085

Am I crazy or is there something off with Erina's nose? Like it goes way too far to the side when she turns her head. If she turns too far it might fly off of her face. I just noticed this tonight and now I can't ignore it.
I'm just imagining how this nose vision test will be covered in the next recap.

Last edited:

Jan K. Hater

With that and the info that the ASMR and doujin are not really "sussy", yeah she kinda has a right to complain. The only one where she doesn't have any sort of deniability is the hentai tier list, which is still weird and TMI but much preferable to the alternative. Sorry to doubt you French doggo.
Yeah, Pochi isn't coombait at all. She explained all the rewards and how they weren't lewd before the donothon. The socks are because she's a dog and dogs love socks. She is aware of what degens might think, but I think she'd rather do what she wants than try to play counter-degenerate ops.

There's no such thing as a 'normie', unless you define 'normie' as 'individual who successfully surpresses their unique identity quirks to the extent they are indistinguishable in a crowd'. Normality is an illusion created by social consensus. Everyone is insane by at least some clinical standard. Why do you think the DSM keeps getting bigger and bigger.
When it comes down to it, every person does have their unique experiences and foibles going on, but I do think becoming a vtuber tends to attract certain people that are outside the norm enough to be considered off. And even a "normie" would be under a lot of weird social pressures most just don't have to deal with at a regular 9 to 5.

In Shiina's case, she's an incredibly smart cookie and I think she has some legit tortured genius going on where she just does not think in quite the same way as the average person. She's open enough about her issues on-stream though that you aren't there to listen to a menhera complain, you're taking a trip into the magical world that the menhera lives in.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Holy shit you weren't lying. This is some premium data analysis.

Edit: To add to that, I like to ask people to keep in mind that what counts as degen content is somewhat subjective. Obviously there are out-and-out NSFW things nobody can argue aren't that, but exposure levels are a factor. Posting a picture of two girls sat at a coffee table isn't degenerate for most people. But prominently display a cup on said coffee table and suddenly those who know will be getting flashbacks.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:incoming:
There are 808 quotes at the time of posting. I've categorised them as Degen, Innuendo, or Neutral. Degen includes any quote with any reference to sexual acts or fetishes, prurient descriptions of body parts, or graphic descriptions of bodily functions. This is a deliberately broad definition and includes quotes which were arguably not intended to titillate. This is not a blinded categorisation, as we have all seen the quotes many times.
View attachment 20132
I'll admit 24% was more than I expected, and I'll blame my broad definition of "degen" but changing my definition now would be biased. If anyone remembers the graph of Hololive's ratios of R-18 to non-restricted works on Pixiv (reposted below with a more readable name axis), 24% is higher than every member except Sakamata (who may have an error in her raw data).
View attachment 20136

I'm just imagining how this nose vision test will be covered in the next recap.
Glad to see Watame at the bottom. I'm a deviant, but I'm not that deviant.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Posting a picture of two girls sat at a coffee table isn't degenerate for most people. But prominently display a cup on said coffee table and suddenly those who know will be getting flashbacks.
I don't understand, please explain this for us?

chihirogumi

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom