"I used to be kind of pathetic in my past, a 'chūnibyō', I went around school with big-ass tough headphones around my neck and I wasn't even listening to music"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Say what you will about Rackets, but his "Don't be part of a community, be yourself" spiel rings especially true with faggotry of this level.

What if being yourself requires being a part of some weird communities? Because that seems to be the case with Rackets.

nose.jpeg

Am I crazy or is there something off with Erina's nose? Like it goes way too far to the side when she turns her head. If she turns too far it might fly off of her face. I just noticed this tonight and now I can't ignore it.

niggaphil

No don't have this problem, I mostly watch PC though :smugpipi:
We know PC girls are trainwrecks, but some are successful as being normies.
For example:
1) Airi with her 9 to 5 wage slave job
2) Tenma being a crazy cat hag, and having monkey brain on macho man and sexy lady

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 20085

Am I crazy or is there something off with Erina's nose? Like it goes way too far to the side when she turns her head. If she turns too far it might fly off of her face. I just noticed this tonight and now I can't ignore it.
I don't even see a nose. She has a nose in that picture? She had a nose this entire time?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Good to see Kronii being awkward with Kanata. Much more preferable over Okayu.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
We know PC girls are trainwrecks, but some are successful as being normies.
For example:
1) Airi with her 9 to 5 wage slave job
2) Tenma being a crazy cat hag, and having monkey brain on macho man and sexy lady

3) Erina is relatively normal and functional. Still weird but not puke drawer/LIA/coolaid pickles weird
4) Shiina was working for tesla, was a model, and had a normal school/college years, somewhat

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii my autistic wife oshi...:kroheart: (kanata joined and she is spilling her spaghetti)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
What if being yourself requires being a part of some weird communities? Because that seems to be the case with Rackets.

View attachment 20085

rackets was just a full blown degenerate larping as a right wing responsible dad. It's kinda impressive how fast you can burn years of goodwill by being a gay degenerate lmao.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

niggaphil

3) Erina is relatively normal and functional. Still weird but not puke drawer/LIA/coolaid pickles weird
4) Shiina was working for tesla, was a model, and had a normal school/college years, somewhat
I didn't watch Erina much, but based on the number of posts related to her in VTA, I believe she is a normie.

Shiina is an interesting case. Didn't she have menhera posts on Twitter recently (or do I interpret it wrongly?). Looks like she is attention seeking

IMO, Trash bear is supposed to be a normie, until her recent sexually frustrated and puking ASMR stream....

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Do you know exactly what these donothon goals were, because to me, if she's not comfortable with nsfw, why have nsfw goals? Far be it from me to defend obnoxious coomers but she's kinda giving them the green light by doing that. Charging $10,000 for a lewd rp or whatever doesn't not make you a whore, it just makes you an expensive whore.
Could've been suggested by management. I think I remember the girls talking about not feeling forced to do anything but let's be honest if your boss asks you or suggests something with the excuse that it will benefit you in the long run, sometimes you will do that thing even if you are not fully comfortable with it (somehow this reads like Weinstein asking the Hollywood girls to suck his dick).

What exactly is it about Kronii that attracts ridiculously autistic people like him and Gabe to her like flies to shit?
Model is coomer-bait. Also, did Gabe fully drop Kronii after his spergout over males on stream? He is a Riifu member and quite active there (doesn't seem to be acting too retarded there).

A commenter clarified the English - So accepting diverse people good and welcome, but forcing it in everyones face unrealistically absolutely everywhere bad?? I understand that right?

More like people that don't believe gay people and trans people exist are delusional but at the same time diversity is not something that has to be forced onto everyone.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

IMO, Trash bear is supposed to be a normie, until her recent sexually frustrated and puking ASMR stream....
I mean, that doesn't disqualify her from normie-tier. That shit's pretty normal.
Model is coomer-bait.
It's even worse, it's a fucking saberface designed by one of the actual FGO artists. It's pure gachapiggy bait.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 20085

What nose?

I didn't watch Erina much, but based on the number of posts related to her in VTA, I believe she is a normie.

Shiina is an interesting case. Didn't she have menhera posts on Twitter recently (or do I interpret it wrongly?). Looks like she is attention seeking

Uruka has always been sexually frustrated but also a bit of a normie. She's a college student.

Shiina is a special case despite blending with the normies she is a degenerate and a weeb. Her menhera posts on Twitter seem to have to do with something she was working on getting cancelled or something along those lines. She has also gotten extremely parasocial with chat because she wasn't earning much money with her first attempt at vtubing. Now things seem to be going fairly well for her and she is getting impostor syndrome. She feels like she doesn't deserve this despite being one of the most talented Vtubers in the small corpo scene.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think she was trying to be funny, but it did come across as attention seeking. She does have depression and anxiety which she manages with exercise and diet, but sometimes it catches up to her and she has to miss a stream. Last month she had various work related stresses that got to her, but that seems to have passed now. She should be in much better shape after her break.
🌈:shiinawangy: 🌈

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
>Watching Mori play Q

And y'all say Irys is retarded.
View attachment 20085

I don't see it. :ponrys:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Shiina might actually going through midlife crisis. I dunno.

Trash bear isnt a normie. Its hard to point at whats exactly wrong with her but she aint no normie

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
While I don't want to speculate too much, I feel this is just Lia being too fearful and distancing herself from anything she deems controversial to people online. Using the business decision and considerate to her company lines feels like an excuse to make it easier to stop people from talking about it and not putting focus on her.
If I'm remembering right, Lia did something like that before. Had a few "controversial" stream topics, then got nervous and scaled right back. That's the main reason why I think it's her decision and not really a company-wide stance.

I really don't think her saying it's to protect the company is a good idea, regardless if it is her choice or not. It brings attention to her coworkers who still do or recently did controversial streams.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Watching Mori play Q

And y'all say Irys is retarded.

I fucking hate this current Q arc so much. We already know a lot of these girls are barely high functioning retards with problem solving skills inferior to a crow, we don't need to confirm it by suffering eternally while they take 40mins to solve a simple physics puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom