Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Rie is being homophobic

Could it be....

Could she be the one???
She is. Always has been.
What exactly is it about Kronii that attracts ridiculously autistic people like him and Gabe to her like flies to shit?
sadgirl, and good voice. as we know, sadgirls do attract some... unsavory types. Oh, and the original outfit for many is coombait.
What's this femboy talking about?

edit: Really? Censored words?
He doesn't want to be part of the Kronii community because it's taking a toll on him mentally. Bitch type stuff.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
iu
On second thought perhaps you’re right. I could see Nolan making a woe is me post like that about how he’s leaving us one day.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
He doesn't want to be part of the Kronii community because it's taking a toll on him mentally. Bitch type stuff.
Say what you will about Rackets, but his "Don't be part of a community, be yourself" spiel rings especially true with faggotry of this level.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yeah she had some nsfw donothon goals but I get the feeling that wasn't something she necessarily wanted to do and probably feels weird that she may have only done as well in the donothon as she did because of coomers. Part of that likely comes from wahmen mindset but I suspect once Yukos donothon took off largely due to coomers, idol management started strongly encouraging some nsfw shit with her and Fuyo to pick up a bit.
You can watch her streams, even the ones where she's doing a coombait stream like the tag list, and tell that she's not really that into nsfw stuff on a level beyond "girl who occasionally watches ecchi or hentai". Plus her mom watches her streams.
It wouldn't surprise me the jew corp is forcing the girls to do coombaiting for a few shekels. I got no beef with pochi she seems sweet enough but being french canadian puts her a bit on my shitlist, hopefully she can overcome her heritage and tell both management and the coomers to fuck off properly.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Does anyone else feels bad after knowing the IRL of a tuber, I don't mean it like because of doxing and stuff but because suddenly you realize how they aren't just OwO anime women but are successful people behind the avatar, like there is this sort of disconnect on how I can't relate to the stories they talked about on stream because I've never done anything like that is my life, Is sad to think about how I've turned into the person I used to laugh at when I was younger, how things could be so different If I didn't browse incel forums daily

with the message he left, I believe it.
Wow is amazing how I don't care about a random Discord mod leaving

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It wouldn't surprise me the jew corp is forcing the girls to do coombaiting for a few shekels. I got no beef with pochi she seems sweet enough but being french canadian puts her a bit on my shitlist, hopefully she can overcome her heritage and tell both management and the coomers to fuck off properly.
Wouldnt be surprising, according to Yuko they effectively are forcing her to show feet on her 100k stream. Management also bought Katta and Nikki 3dios, which I mean so far....

Granted what Yuko said could be taken with a grain of salt as in the donothon she also said it was her idea to have an ASMR where she Dildo's herself or calls Uncle Tyrone over for a recording session.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
On second thought perhaps you’re right. I could see Nolan making a woe is me post like that about how he’s leaving us one day.

Does anyone else feels bad after knowing the IRL of a tuber, I don't mean it like because of doxing and stuff but because suddenly you realize how they aren't just OwO anime women but are successful people behind the avatar, like there is this sort of disconnect on how I can't relate to the stories they talked about on stream because I've never done anything like that is my life, Is sad to think about how I've turned into the person I used to laugh at when I was younger, how things could be so different If I didn't browse incel forums daily

Wow is amazing how I don't care about a random Discord mod leaving
Look, we already got a wah wah woe is me post 6 minutes after my post and it wasn’t even Nolan.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I would rather read the latest gura play-by-plays than have to read about a discord groom-master mod leaving.
I would rather rub salt and alcohol on an open wound really.

Clueless hope-woman has sunk about 50 bucks so far trying to catch the Calliope figure in MOLLY, but the funniest thing is she's gotten massive help from the staff pushing the weighted rig down the slope

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
wasn't she the one who gave away used socks too as a goal? this flip flopping she does gets annoying and she should pick a lane if it makes her uncomfortable but she's part french and a canadian at that so it's in her blood to be a coward.
This is exactly how I feel about Rie but she's had a much longer time to figure out what she wants to be rather than pingponging around grifts then abandoning them once she realizes it's too uncomfortable. Hopefully she solidifies herself into something she really likes without being pressured into doing something she doesn't like.
this nigga made liking internet anime women his whole personality
It's really sad to see people who make one thing their whole personality. For the love of God try to be a little less shallow in personality.
Rie is being homophobic

Could it be....

Could she be the one???
It's a grift, don't trust or you will be disappointed.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Yeah she had some nsfw donothon goals but I get the feeling that wasn't something she necessarily wanted to do and probably feels weird that she may have only done as well in the donothon as she did because of coomers. Part of that likely comes from wahmen mindset but I suspect once Yukos donothon took off largely due to coomers, idol management started strongly encouraging some nsfw shit with her and Fuyo to pick up a bit.
You can watch her streams, even the ones where she's doing a coombait stream like the tag list, and tell that she's not really that into nsfw stuff on a level beyond "girl who occasionally watches ecchi or hentai". Plus her mom watches her streams.
Her mom knows she sent her used socks to some degen? That's too much cognitive dissonance even for quebecois.
That was Scuttle, twice.

Have a laugh at Mio's cat Taiga. She said he looks like a spacecat.

Last twitter post for today but something that prob vibes with this board

A commenter clarified the English - So accepting diverse people good and welcome, but forcing it in everyones face unrealistically absolutely everywhere bad?? I understand that right?

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Jesus... The staff is taking so much pity on IRyS and she STILL can't win!

"Calli was less than a hundred bucks!"

$20 figure BTW.

edit: Okay, the second was a lot "cheaper." Only about $30... And $50 for the third one. $80 for the fourth one. And another $10 per figure to ship.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Her mom knows she sent her used socks to some degen? That's too much cognitive dissonance even for quebecois.
Yep, it wasn't long after she announced her mom was in chat that they started trying to gift her a membership too :cursedpeko:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hopefully she solidifies herself into something she really likes without being pressured into doing something she doesn't like.
I want her to do ear licking ASMR and I don't care how much she hates it :pippasquish: :smugselen: :pippasquish:
Edit:
:coomer:The more she hates it the BETTER:pekomusliml:

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
View attachment 20079
My initial rrat that Pochi disappeared for over a week because she found herself being surrounded by coomers and groomed a bit too much feels more like a possibility now. I wrote it off and figured she was just grieving over something irl while she was gone but this post brings it back and makes me suspect she just got uncomfortable as hell with all the weirdos who started demanding she do lewd shit and commissioning R34 of her.
This is believable but at the same time feels like a bit of a stretch? That post feels more a preemptive thing rather than in response to something. I know jewcorp is getting more popular which automatically means more degenerates and coomers but It's not like Pochi's had a huge growth in views or anything. I don't watch her too often so I can't say for sure but her chat seems like it's been normal. I just think she felt the need to clarify her stance on coomer shit since she released the donothon ASMR earlier tonight. Her break still feels like the illness or death of someone close to her but she said she'll talk about it when she's ready.

I did get a gifted membership to her a bit ago so I'll look at the asmr and see if it really is coomer stuff. Pochi is fine with talking about that stuff but has stated before that she just wants to vibe and play games. I don't think it'll be that wild personally.

Do you know exactly what these donothon goals were, because to me, if she's not comfortable with nsfw, why have nsfw goals? Far be it from me to defend obnoxious coomers but she's kinda giving them the green light by doing that. Charging $10,000 for a lewd rp or whatever doesn't not make you a whore, it just makes you an expensive whore.
The more degenerate dono goals were: Top 3 donors got a pair of socks, hentai tags tier list, $10k was the ASMR that came out tonight and $15k was a short doujin. Though iirc the doujin wasn't going to be nsfw. The tier list and the ASMR are members-only.

Edit: On the idea of management trying to push them into more nsfw stuff, it is certainly possible but I think Rin and Juna existing kinda throws that idea away lol. Maybe Pochi has a weaker spine than her genmates but they've all made clear stances on coomer content and have stuck to it. Juna will meme about it but won't actually do it. Rin absolutely refuses on principle. Yuko is.... Yuko. And Fuyo is in between Yuko and Pochi where she's a bit more on the degen side but won't go as far. For the HE girls, Nikki is another one that does almost 0 nsfw and Katta....needs a lot of therapy or some shit I dunno.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
She has to have passed like, 800 gifted subs by now. Now she's worried this is an omen.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I just want to watch VTubers without worrying about whether or not they'll suddenly start doing degen/sus content, man

More often than not, that's the sort of thing that stops me from watching someone entirely

Or, in the immortal words of our forefathers: "I don't want to be horny, I want to be happy"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Brother french is my first language cinquante dix neuf doesnt exist. The meme is 79 :educateyourself:
Fucking frog
I just want to watch VTubers without worrying about whether or not they'll suddenly start doing degen/sus content, man

More often than not, that's the sort of thing that stops me from watching someone entirely

Or, in the immortal words of our forefathers: "I don't want to be horny, I want to be happy"
Well bad news because degen shit seems to be what people want and coomers have deep pockets, even here in da 'sylum, check the quotes list and see how many of them are degen moments or how the shit that gets the most attention in streams is degen/yabai/horny moments.

Weebs are coomers, that's just the reality of it. That's why I can't hate on vshojo for being degenerate, because essentially everyone is to some level, I hate them because they are normie-tier trash.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Wouldnt be surprising, according to Yuko they effectively are forcing her to show feet on her 100k stream. Management also bought Katta and Nikki 3dios, which I mean so far....

Granted what Yuko said could be taken with a grain of salt as in the donothon she also said it was her idea to have an ASMR where she Dildo's herself or calls Uncle Tyrone over for a recording session.
wasn't that something along the lines of "we're gonna force you to keep the promises you make to your audience, so don't be retarded" I remember hearing her clarifying it that way. I mean either way I'll be forever iffy about the jew corp because all the shady shit their head jew has pulled, I hope they don't give a wactor a run for their money on the bullshit department if it starts to go tits up, I like the girls and I don't want them to be fucked over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom