"IT'S NOT A BURP!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Depression Rabbit's coming back (as though he actually left)

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Like I'm sure a good amount of people still remember that time period when Astel just went on a full apologetic-whilst-sobbing stream because some of his projects were shut down by management thus rendering him from giving his 100% to his viewers and he had to do a whole mental gymnastic to come up with an alternative, or how they decided to canned old man arurandeisu model even though current fans has no problem with it whatsoever.
Okey Bitches now you done it im going to sperg about everyone in HoloPro with the Unicorns matter and also the Holostars Dilema:
Holo 0:Sora is THE Daisenpai so she looks after everyone,Roboco no problem in collabing with Holostars,Azki is MARRIED also has been in this Aki series,Somebody already pointed out but Suisei Template is literally her talking about that "Seikai" is always something that she is going to decide,Miko problaby is someone who really got influenced by Unicorns but can we blame her?everything now looks so bright for her after the pain that was being the one member of a failed Project
Holo1:Mel no problem,FBK technically she is not the next in the Daisenpai linage but god she feels like one and for that reason she has the most collabs between Holopro,do i need to explain Matsuri?she even shills Niji in her sub account,See Aki series above,Chama is confusing she started getting controled by them but now genuinely i dont know what is going on her head so she goes to neither
Holo Gen2:Aqua plays into it(Visual Novel,Songs,etc) and yeah her fandom is plagued by them also Coco talked seriously to her before so.. ,Shion does not have enough streams in order to figure out but she also has a lot of unicorn,Ayame is definetily controlled by nobody she has unicorns but you dont see her comeback everytime they ask she even streams lees than Shion and Aqua combined this Oni isnt bound to something,Choco the same as Roboco,Subaru the same as Chama but this has something to do with her growing Idol image so i think its safe to say that she is leading towards a Unicorn infestation
Gamers:Yeah Korone plays into it so does Okayu and Mio even has a Ring merch like Rushia(Ironic that this branch has Fubuki)
Fantasy:All of them are infested with Unicorns with Flare drawing distances with
ELFRIENDS
Holo4:Also like Fantasy with Towa being the exception making her the one with most Collabs outside of Holopro
Holo5:Again the same with Polka constant interactions with Stars a lot of times and her PERSONA song talking a bit about it
HoloX:All of them with La+ even being a :menhera:

HoloID:GWS and GSH
HoloEN:Gura its the same as Ayame and she even streams Less,Ina and Ame no problem,Calli problaby agrees with Kson,Kiara the most Unicorn thing owned in HoloEN,Fauna plays into,Bae and Kronii dont give a fuck,Mumei is also confusing and then like someone pointed out is difficult to take Irys seriously with how goofy she is but she also plays into it
Final Score:
Unicorn Owned:25
No unicorn owned:25
Neither:4

Everyone is free to shit in Holo Managment stupid decisions but saying that they are apealing to unicorns its stupid if that was the case everyone would have been forced to not collab with males,do GFE and the destruction of HoloStars cuz you know Unicorns hate them and call them leechs everytime.All of the projects that get rejected are just Cover being a bitch about budget of them thinking that is a bad idea like this "Pachinko Hololive"

Aruran model did not get canned he wanted the change like Flare so he even dedicated a 3D bit to give a Lore Reason
Like i said in the HoloSperg this faggots still exist and thats already a Anti-Unicorn measure but you cant use their examples of projects being rejected when they are money wise the worst Holo Branch with Uyu being also the bottom in HoloPro Overall they know so most of their complains are against the budget part (this is fair)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If scientific research is your goal, then allow me to help. While looking into Riifu's PL, I found a funny little site called SimpCity. They upload Fantia/Patreon/OF girls etc. They don't do vtubers but they do their other channels. Noel is on there and so is Mel, Gaon Maimai, Keeki and pretty much anyone with a sizable following.

Edit: for research assistance:

Noel = Canan
Mel = Rica/Rika
Maimai = Como.exe/Comonun
Riifu = Pwupster/DudeTL

Bonus: Rizuna isn't a vtuber but does a lot of vtuber cosplays. Marine was A++

Damn I didn't know Gaon was a full on whore. Anyway...

You'd think she'd be used to it after living in Thailand.

Don't know if this is the same person but I saw this about a year back.

It's a man and now I'm gay.jpg

Depression Rabbit's coming back (as though he actually left)

"I'm leaving guys, I'm really leaving. Guys? Hey! HEY GUYS IM LEAVING! GUYS! I'm- ah fuck it, they're not even paying attention."

Damn, i can't believe I have 1.5k pages worth of garbage to sift through just to catch up :painpeko:

I look forward to your impending second flame out.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

A Lurking Dumbass

Scarle is half-Mexican half-Filipino.
Literally the two worst nationalities in the world.

Damn, i can't believe I have 1.5k pages worth of garbage to sift through just to catch up
4 months out of your main account, and 2 months out of your second. Honestly, everyone expected you to be back even sooner than you said you would. But hey, I guess plans change sometimes. Welcome back.

Now, when will we expect an "Absolute State of Nijisanji" video?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Marie Mehlo is live in 10. If you aren't there, why even live!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If you aren't there, why even live!

To cause untold suffering unto the races of man for transgressions their kind has wrought against the planet since the day their forefolk took sticks in hand and thought to kill one another with them.

Or something, I guess.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Username Generator

Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Hacktrix has been broken. You can try testing it with two people you absolutely know are following one or the other and it will still turn up false.
well then let me just say that I followed both and Elon wasn’t on list of “followers you know”

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Damn, i can't believe I have 1.5k pages worth of garbage to sift through just to catch up :painpeko:
Next time Twitter cancels you for the most mundane shit you better not be a massive quivering pussy about it

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

It's over. He's lost his life to delving too deep and too greedily into his dorf addiction.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Just don't be a little bitch when 14-year-olds get mad at you and we're all good.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Next time Twitter cancels you for the most mundane shit you better not be a massive quivering pussy about it
I agree he shouldn’t have apologized but also

If any of us were being canceled by thousands of people, are we sure we would act differently?

Maybe, but it’s hard to say.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How many Nijisanji EN gonna pump out this year? 2~3 groups again? Or should I say How many Zaion-like gonna appeared?

lol @ all the people bitching that they shouldnt repeat their "mistake" with Zaion, at this point im pretty sure a NijiEN member could kill or groom someone and people would hate them less than Zaion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom