General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
How many Nijisanji EN gonna pump out this year? 2~3 groups again? Or should I say How many Zaion-like gonna appeared?

At this point I don't know how desperate you'd have to be to sign up with a company that just shits out talents weekly. You might be better off signing with Phase, because you're not getting valued at all if you're Niji. Next wave is probably going to average 500 CCV, seeing as there's massive self-cannibalization, and you won't get the growth you might get in Phase.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Depression Rabbit's coming back (as though he actually left)

It's near april fools, watch this be a cop-out.
Though he may use it as a "haha guys don't mind me sliding back into the community after I said I would leave forever..."

If he really is back then I don't actually mind it, meta-commentary is one of my favorite things to discuss.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

:takocope:
I know, but anything is possible.

Would it be harmless because Neuro, or count as a male collab because Vedal?

Asking for a chicken.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
After a bit of a delay (real), Rin is finally Gaming (also real):

EDIT: Ignore every instance she refers to herself as John VTuber

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
How many Nijisanji EN gonna pump out this year? 2~3 groups again? Or should I say How many Zaion-like gonna appeared?

Funny how sometimes you stumble upon a Niji member you never knew existed. Like stumbling upon an indie. Has happened to me several times to be honest. They just keep debuting them over and over without letting them grow and help them succeed. Sort of like having children for child support and welfare I suppose. Just keep popping them out Nijisanji!

:takocope:
I know, but anything is possible.

Kiara and Fauna dual collab. Fauna could release her power levels.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
Damn, i can't believe I have 1.5k pages worth of garbage to sift through just to catch up :painpeko:
You make me lose ten bucks for betting you have integrity enough to not go back on your words. Touché. Give us an at least ten minutes long video essay Nijisanji in shambles as a gift of goodwill.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
NotHana and her...bulge...karaoke going on right now. She's streaming on this account almost every day.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Damn, i can't believe I have 1.5k pages worth of garbage to sift through just to catch up :painpeko:
GARBAGE? I'll have you all of those pages (with the exception of the last 20) are all gems and are worthy of being read and therefore deserve RESPECT!
Also welcome back fool

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
"You kinda remind me of the green haired vtuber who was into guns and bread.
He must have meant koopa fortuna!

16077192d49016s.jpg
Who else could it be?:smugpipi:

[...]on the other hand; this was completely unnecessary. Why did she feel the need to respond?
pot meet kettle.

So after someone posted the clip of the new ai singing pippa the ripper I checked her out and it seems she has not been fully lobotomized with filters yet; here is her take on Bronies and furries.
furry 0.JPG
furry 1.JPG
bronies.JPGuwu.JPGfurry.JPGjiff.JPG4.JPG
the rant starts at 1:05:55 ( i am too lazy to clip shit from twitch sorry) *edit wrong timestamp fixed

She also takes song request from her chat, thats why she sang pippa the ripper. Her singing is bad, but she will do another song request stream this Sunday.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

An interesting clip of a japanese hololive clipper (who also interviewed some gaijin hololive fans during the last holofest) interviewing that Hololive fan that became popular thing during that concert thingie. Be wary of no subtitle and the interviewer has case of ESL but it's interesting to listen to.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Yuko just realised she's nearly at 60k so she's set a "singing until 60k" goal for the stream.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
After a bit of a delay (real), Rin is finally Gaming (also real):

EDIT: Ignore every instance she refers to herself as John VTuber

Sorry they have been bullying you with super chats for over 25 minutes so you can't go see your friend

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

kukkia

Early Adopter
At this point I don't know how desperate you'd have to be to sign up with a company that just shits out talents weekly. You might be better off signing with Phase, because you're not getting valued at all if you're Niji. Next wave is probably going to average 500 CCV, seeing as there's massive self-cannibalization, and you won't get the growth you might get in Phase.
Probably because even a 500 CCV Niji like Aia makes enough to comfortably live off of vtubing (she’s said so herself). Which is more than what 2views can hope for. And then you have members like Scarle who probably make more than most of Phase Connect combined. Don’t confuse what is popular here with what is popular everywhere.

Even then, place is Phase central and frankly the only two Phase members I actually remember by name are Pippa and Tenma so I’m not sure joining them is some massively better choice. IdolEN granted seems like a better move than Niji right now if you are a chick.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It's not exactly desperate if Nijisanji is still considered the "dream" spot a indie can go alongside hololive to begin with. Yeah yeah, it has shit they unable to fix and they pretty much fucked up with everything to the point that joining an agency that has Pippa is always the best choice there is, but seriously, people would just try for the best at the moment. Which is again, Hololive or Nijisanji.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Probably because even a 500 CCV Niji like Aia makes enough to comfortably live off of vtubing (she’s said so herself). Which is more than what 2views can hope for. And then you have members like Scarle who probably make more than most of Phase Connect combined. Don’t confuse what is popular here with what is popular everywhere.

Even then, place is Phase central and frankly the only two Phase members I actually remember by name are Pippa and Tenma so I’m not sure joining them is some massively better choice. IdolEN granted seems like a better move than Niji right now if you are a chick.
I agree nijifriend, this forum is indeed warped in terms of how popular the forum darlings actually are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom