Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I would hate to be Filian's neighbor

Also, another wannabe dramatuber is trying to hitch onto the Pink Woman Hate train for views

:pippadfuckoff:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The invisible man VTuber would be the easiest to rig.
It's pretty fucking funny looking. Oh and I was wrong about the other girl. It's a spider, not a vampire. I missed the extra arms.

20230329_092744.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
fuck, I fell in love with this kettle only to lose her in 2 days :pikaufuk:
I hope she reincarnates into VShojo JP so she can finally dive headfirst into erotic teakettle ASMR, as she has always wanted to but black company VOMS wouldn't let her.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
How many Nijisanji EN gonna pump out this year? 2~3 groups again? Or should I say How many Zaion-like gonna appeared?

Never heard of the Hydra of Lerna? You cut off one head, two more grow back. How else are they going to fulfill the master plan of turning half the population into Niji Vtubers?:mitothink:

I hope they've at least learned their lesson with Zaion/Yugo, because the reception will likely be much worse if that situation happens again. Apparently they changed some things about the requirements, like how streaming experience went from preferred to required, so it does seem like they changed at least some things about the EN audition process.

Stunned But Dumb

I don't remember who mentioned her the other day, but this 2 view Amity is really fun. She has a nice voice and her model is great.

She's part of the smallest of small corpos it looks like, but at least they have an interesting gimmick of all being classical monsters. Ghost, werewolf, zombie, vampire and the invisible man.

Creative concept, they seem neat individually, and I'm a sucker for ghost girls so I'll give them a peek

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Also, another wannabe dramatuber is trying to hitch onto the Pink Woman Hate train for views

:pippadfuckoff:

he made a full video, he also made a bad video on why people Vshojo

some of his videos have a good ratio and some have a bad one. so, maybe he's a mixed bag. Also he's making drama content for over a year

Going through the video, it seems he for some reason veers off into criticize her music from a personal standpoint

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I hope she reincarnates into VShojo JP so she can finally dive headfirst into erotic teakettle ASMR
I hope she reincarnates into Vshojo JP because it would be really, really funny. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at /vt/ as I did in the wake of the Kson & Nazuna reveal.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I hope she reincarnates into VShojo JP so she can finally dive headfirst into erotic teakettle ASMR, as she has always wanted to but black company VOMS wouldn't let her.
VOMS isn't really a company, it's a partnership where GYARI licences out rights to use characters and profits from merchandise while chubas, as far as I remember, take everything else and are subject to minimal requirements.

this shit

fuck it
Excuse the tumblr meme format but this feature is literally the only thing that twitch has that i wish to be ported on youtube. It works so perfectly for 3view streamers and the amount of points for redeems can be modified to suite bigger streamers

1680099651696.png

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Depression Rabbit's coming back (as though he actually left)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Depression Rabbit's coming back (as though he actually left)

who could’ve seen this coming?

everyone, everyone is the answer

UberSoldat

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
Damn, i can't believe I have 1.5k pages worth of garbage to sift through just to catch up :painpeko:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Damn, i can't believe I have 1.5k pages worth of garbage to sift through just to catch up :painpeko:

Just use the search function to find the stuff about piss rice and pissing on stuffed toys and that's really all you need to know. Also feet. And brown woman good/bad. That's 90% of the relevant stuff.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I need kaelemao emote for an appropriate reaction now

:kaelalaugh:

this shit

fuck it
Just use the search function to find the stuff about piss rice and pissing on stuffed toys and that's really all you need to know. Also feet. And brown woman good/bad. That's 90% of the relevant stuff.
Can't believe you're not a pomudachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom