"You would think that being naked would make things harder"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Colour me surprised they're re-releasing the same game again having done more or less nothing to improve it just so they can squeeze modern price tags out of it off the back of the hype the series adaptation drummed up. I liked it when it was first released but now I'm so fucking sick of it.
It's like they have to one-up their last idiotic mistake. Their brand new game (TLOU2) cost $60 when it released and now they tried to charge $70 when they released this remaster on consoles. So when time comes to port it to PC to try to cash in on showwatchers, they surprisingly knock the price down to $60. Turns out they wanted more people to buy it at a discount because the game is a complete fucking mess. The best part is that people are saying it takes like 1-2 hours to load fucking shaders before the game starts. So you have people buying the game, load shaders for somewhere between 1-2 hours to run up the clock, find out the game is an absolute shitshow, and now they can't refund it anymore because they passed the 2 hour auto-refund timer on Steam.

I'm actually impressed by this level of incompetency. It's like when last month the Sony Interactive (SIE) CEO straight up told an Activision Executive they don't want a CoD deal, they just want to block their merger with Microsoft. Guess what retard? The merger got approved and now Microsoft is going to look for creative ways to fuck you over and they said they're giving the Switch some games just because Nintendo didn't actively try to fuck with the merger. Sony has quickly become world class retards since they moved their headquarters to California.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
All this talk about creativity.

What was your latest encounter with a creative stream idea?

I got only two off the top of my head

• Rinmama guessing vtuber names
  • Kiara sock puppets
Honorable mention for "completely out there" goes to Kiara's ironing Handcamp zatsu

For video content I really like watames girigiri and have a nice day series
Hoshikawas dj 3d live
Arurans live dj streams
Aki's 3d live doing an Alice in Wonderland musical
Rin endurance singing - she does normal sing to x subs but also marathon singing sessions like 100 songs or this one where she battles her roommate song for song
Also, Rei did a tour of Japan interviewing a vtuber from each prefecture, you might like it if you like the Have a Nice Day type content
You should make a thread to catalog creative streams in the library.

View attachment 17980

Pochi super chatted her daughter during the current Fes Expo recap
Pochi, your medical bills... Pako, please get another daughter.

As far as Kson, look to Suiseis and Polkas MVs, maybe you are a visual learner.

Also, did you know that Honma has a FPS outfit? Complete with a gun accessory

Her short short hair is fantastic

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Listening again to the way Kiara describes Kobo's IRL expressiveness makes me wish big corpos had better rigging options.

this shit

fuck it

Her short short hair is fantastic

Still mad at Puting for invading Ukraine during the design phase of the outfit and depriving us of gunslinger Pomu

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It's like they have to one-up their last idiotic mistake. Their brand new game (TLOU2) cost $60 when it released and now they tried to charge $70 when they released this remaster on consoles. So when time comes to port it to PC to try to cash in on showwatchers, they surprisingly knock the price down to $60. Turns out they wanted more people to buy it at a discount because the game is a complete fucking mess. The best part is that people are saying it takes like 1-2 hours to load fucking shaders before the game starts. So you have people buying the game, load shaders for somewhere between 1-2 hours to run up the clock, find out the game is an absolute shitshow, and now they can't refund it anymore because they passed the 2 hour auto-refund timer on Steam.

I'm actually impressed by this level of incompetency. It's like when last month the Sony Interactive (SIE) CEO straight up told an Activision Executive they don't want a CoD deal, they just want to block their merger with Microsoft. Guess what retard? The merger got approved and now Microsoft is going to look for creative ways to fuck you over and they said they're giving the Switch some games just because Nintendo didn't actively try to fuck with the merger. Sony has quickly become world class retards since they moved their headquarters to California.

Sony has been braindead for a very long time in my eyes, it's just coming to a head since bullshit in gaming has gone unchecked long enough that the companies are getting extremely complacent in concealing their shitty tactics because they know there's enough cattle out there in the market that don't actually pay attention to what's going on that they can make a fat stack even on a critical bomb solely on the back of essentially socially engineering the audience.

I seriously, seriously hope for a major destructive backlash against some big name dev/publisher one of these days, something big enough to actually threaten their stability. We'll probably never get a full on industry crash like we did back in the 80s, but I want one of these fuckers to bleed on camera because their shit isn't going to be taken blindly. That would require the modern day consoomer to possess critical thinking skills, individual thought and sapience though, and that shit is being institutionally trained and bred out of society.

:pippasquish: I'm about to start fucking fedposting about game companies again lord help me I hate the fucking entertainment industry even though it funds my lifestyle :pippasquish:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
There is something really neat when you see vtubers with guns as part of their outfit. I don't know why.
Still mad at Puting for invading Ukraine during the design phase of the outfit and depriving us of gunslinger Pomu
There's always next time.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Great news guys. More Minecraft.

this shit

fuck it
There is something really neat when you see vtubers with guns as part of their outfit. I don't know why.

There's always next time.
IIRC she said next is going to be a casual one but she could always pop out a glock from her purse

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
If you wanna reposting, please make a thread and post it in the Library. I would like to have an archive collection of her for scientific research
If scientific research is your goal, then allow me to help. While looking into Riifu's PL, I found a funny little site called SimpCity. They upload Fantia/Patreon/OF girls etc. They don't do vtubers but they do their other channels. Noel is on there and so is Mel, Gaon Maimai, Keeki and pretty much anyone with a sizable following.

Edit: for research assistance:

Noel = Canan
Mel = Rica/Rika
Maimai = Como.exe/Comonun
Riifu = Pwupster/DudeTL

Bonus: Rizuna isn't a vtuber but does a lot of vtuber cosplays. Marine was A++

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Noel is on there and so is Mel, Gaon Maimai, Keeki and pretty much anyone with a sizable following.
I know Noel's a ho. I know Keeki did some sketchy gravure/modelling stuff, but you can see that her eyes are dead in those photos; I give her a pass for those because she was probably depressed, desperate, and being taken advantage of by shady 'talent agents' at the time, but she has moved on and moved up with her new life since then.
Anyway, I know Mel did/does ASMR too. On a scale of Fauna (1) to Canan (10), how bad is the stuff that Mel did/is doing, and is she still active? Basically I am asking what moral judgement I should pass upon her.
And I have no clue who that other person is so I won't even ask.

Last edited:

Limkin

Anyway, I know Mel did/does ASMR too. On a scale of Fauna (1) to Canan (10), how bad is the stuff Mel that did/is doing, and is she still active? Basically I am asking what moral judgement I should pass upon her.
Like 3-5, depending on the time of day. Choco's holo content aint much different, minus skimpy outfits. If you check videos before YT went apeshit on asmr or voicepacks I would say Choco had lewder streams on main than Mel does on alt. Mel everywhere is basically "I don't know why you guys are into that but if you like it I will do it" as opposed to "come here horny boys"

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Anyway, I know Mel did/does ASMR too. On a scale of Fauna (1) to Canan (10), how bad is the stuff Mel that did/is doing, and is she still active? Basically I am asking what moral judgement I should pass upon her.
First one to yab labia back in the day, used to shake her ass in front of the camera and you could see glimpses of her asshole, first one to rub her kitty on the mic stand, was considered the lewdest of the japanese ASMRtists before her grandpa died.
She is still active but is not as lewd, because she made a promise to her dead grandpa not to pull a canan.
gaon maimai is a deep voice vtuber lady that does asmr on youtube, and sometimes does them on patreon/vimeo the most she does is rub her feet on the mic, on her flesh streams/videos you can see her doing the feet stuff to the mic, also she sometimes has a tanned skin.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
its true I really do keep winning.

Speaking of Danchou.

Man her Lui impression is actually pretty good.

The only Lui impression I've heard that made me do a double take is the non-Jewish Pochi's. Good DJing though.

I noticed the SC sender's name is Dazai Osamu.

Do read "No Longer Human", a great book but be warned it's extremely depressing.

If anyone wishes, you can read it for bedtime with Polka.
Yes, it is extremely depressing, but that never stopped her.

You'd think she'd be used to it after living in Thailand.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Ayame getting miko-themed outfit
Nakiri Ayame Ch. 百鬼あやめ - 久しぶりの新衣装お披露目だあああああ!!!!お披露目後重大告知アリ #百鬼あやめ新衣装 [MTCC2S5onHc - 713x401 - ...png
Nakiri Ayame Ch. 百鬼あやめ - 久しぶりの新衣装お披露目だあああああ!!!!お披露目後重大告知アリ #百鬼あやめ新衣装 [MTCC2S5onHc - 713x401 - ...png

She's also releasing goods set to celebrate the new outfit (as of writing this the limited full-set edition was already sold out), and dropping an announcement about her new song Kawayo-- to be released on various streaming services tomorrow (midnight at JST)

In other news, comet woman streaming mirishita now

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Seeing that much seething over a charity stream is honestly kinda funny, usually try to avoid this topics on her, but I do always wish to reminds you that is never a good idea to assume that the vtubers you like share you view on many topics and or people, reminds of when Tenma became friends with Artemis.

this shit

fuck it
I know Noel's a ho. I know Keeki did some sketchy gravure/modelling stuff, but you can see that her eyes are dead in those photos; I give her a pass for those because she was probably depressed, desperate, and being taken advantage of by shady 'talent agents' at the time, but she has moved on and moved up with her new life since then.
Anyway, I know Mel did/does ASMR too. On a scale of Fauna (1) to Canan (10), how bad is the stuff that Mel did/is doing, and is she still active? Basically I am asking what moral judgement I should pass upon her.
Islamic content reaction for your slave mentality, not the content of the discussion

hyped for this

Stunned But Dumb

All this talk about creativity.

What was your latest encounter with a creative stream idea?

I got only two off the top of my head

• Rinmama guessing vtuber names
  • Kiara sock puppets
Honorable mention for "completely out there" goes to Kiara's ironing Handcamp zatsu

For video content I really like watames girigiri and have a nice day series
I guess you could say Millie's group chat stream was creative. No one's ever done something like it before...

Also, looks like Hololive social media site/app is really coming

7j5ec7x7tkqa1.jpg

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I guess you could say Millie's group chat stream was creative. No one's ever done something like it before...

Also, looks like Hololive social media site/app is really coming

7j5ec7x7tkqa1.jpg

I think this would work well as a compliment to having Twitter but not as a replacement. Gating all your talents behind a proprietary SNS gives no opportunity for people who would just happen to stumble across your content like on Twitter.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I need your opinion

View attachment 18003

EIEN girls are still active over a month from the debut. They have a number of fans here, and Riifu in particular is regularly featured in this thread as someone pushing the limit of corpo vtubing and reaching new levels in a very specific area. In recent Recaps, there were several instances where I wished I could just stick a name and drop the "from EIEN" part.

So the question is - should we give them a corpo mark and abbrev for Recaps? And if yes, then what kind of symbol would be good?

Abbrev "EIN" was suggested by @Scoots , color and a symbol is up to you!

Truck for E-Sekai
It was early in the morning when I posted this my brain wasn't working make it a musical note @Empty_Inbox

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom