"When 2023, I'll do my best more hard"Haachama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)

this shit

fuck it
At this point I don't know how desperate you'd have to be to sign up with a company that just shits out talents weekly. You might be better off signing with Phase, because you're not getting valued at all if you're Niji. Next wave is probably going to average 500 CCV, seeing as there's massive self-cannibalization, and you won't get the growth you might get in Phase.
Can't imagine what you're sniffing to think that Phase offers greater growth opportunities than Niji. You lose name recognition in the biggest vtuber market and gain the name recognition that goes with a company that's reportedly blacklisted from collabs with bigger groups.

Nobody ever invited Pippa "hitler particles" Pikamee to their wedding

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Probably because even a 500 CCV Niji like Aia makes enough to comfortably live off of vtubing (she’s said so herself). Which is more than what 2views can hope for. And then you have members like Scarle who probably make more than most of Phase Connect combined. Don’t confuse what is popular here with what is popular everywhere.

Even then, place is Phase central and frankly the only two Phase members I actually remember by name are Pippa and Tenma so I’m not sure joining them is some massively better choice. IdolEN granted seems like a better move than Niji right now if you are a chick.
I doubt P-C members other than Pippa can make a comfortable living with just vtubing. Pippa gets retarded amounts of SC though.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I agree he shouldn’t have apologized but also

If any of us were being canceled by thousands of people, are we sure we would act differently?

Maybe, but it’s hard to say.

What are they going to do, talk shit on the internet? The only time I'm going to care what someone on the internet has to say if it they personally come and try to kill me about it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What are they going to do, talk shit on the internet? The only time I'm going to care what someone on the internet has to say if it they personally come and try to kill me about it.
They're going to cancel you online so you can never...uhhhhh...get in a videogame clan again? Or something?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
They're going to cancel you online so you can never...uhhhhh...get in a videogame clan again? Or something?

Oh shit I didn't realize the stakes were so high. I rescind my smartass remarks please don't ban me from FaZe tryouts.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I agree nijifriend, this forum is indeed warped in terms of how popular the forum darlings actually are
Please sir, you don’t understand. Phase Connect is actually part of a big three along with Hololive and Nijisanji and at this point I’d wager to bet it will only be Hololive and Phase Connect as the big two by the end of the year.

I don’t doubt that there are people here who actually think like this.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
FsZ5zbhaQAE0_b3.jpeg
Zoey posted this reference sheet for her new model. I'm not a big fan of the mushroom hair but the ponytail version looks decent. Tbh though I really like her current one, not sure why she's changing unless it's just to keep someone else from making one too similar via AI. The old model from her days as Oceane was peak though.

kukkia

Early Adopter
It's not exactly desperate if Nijisanji is still considered the "dream" spot a indie can go alongside hololive to begin with.
Yeah. And on a basic level the answer to “why would you apply to Niji” is pretty much the same as why most people apply to multiple jobs when job seeking. Unless you have an amazing CV or connections you can’t take getting into any single place for granted.

It’s all well and good to think “why would I apply to Niji when Hololive is better?” And then go on and get rejected by Hololive like 99.999 percent of applicants or whatever. Smaller corpos like Phase and Idol are only accepting a tiny fraction of applicants as well. You can’t just call up Fishman and tell him to sign you. So you cast a wide net and hope to get in somewhere.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Please sir, you don’t understand. Phase Connect is actually part of a big three along with Hololive and Nijisanji and at this point I’d wager to bet it will only be Hololive and Phase Connect as the big two by the end of the year.

I don’t doubt that there are people here who actually think like this.
I think you meant big four :talentfreedom:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
There'd better be a depressed nousagi episode about foot fetish and vtubing, because hooooly shit I had no idea this crap was that widespread.

Godfuckingdamnit

What if… the auditions are not for a new wave, but for a new roommate for Zaion?

OK OK yeah I’m huffing too much copium

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
What if… the auditions are not for a new wave, but for a new roommate for Zaion?

OK OK yeah I’m huffing too much copium
I mean put aside all the fucking drama that would cause but the model she had was pretty good and it’s a shame it got retired so quick.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
There'd better be a depressed nousagi episode about foot fetish and vtubing, because hooooly shit I had no idea this crap was that widespread.
That'd just be half an hour of nothing but Suisei's feet scrolling by, with subtle fapping noises in the background and a relieved, happy sigh at the end.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
One of the weirdest things about adulthood is learning just how many weird fetishists there are in our midst and how open they are about it. Footfags are more prevalent than any one of us would probably like to be aware of consciously. I can get the thighs meme, I can even understand the tummy posters, but I cannot wrap my head around why people are attracted to feet or armpits.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Machi with the based stream title

Kalion

:)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lia is doing a rare early stream

EDIT: she just found out what Alucard spelled backwards is, JFC Lia