"So like, what are taxes yo."Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
quest to hate Rie
Got on the bus to jump over here late can I get an exhaustive run down on why you hate Rie so passionatly ?

Also wanted to shill this cute 2 view I found awhile back she's got a nice voice and cute model a really good artist too.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Got on the bus to jump over here late can I get an exhaustive run down on why you hate Rie so passionatly ?
The only reasonable explanation we came up with is that they are Rie, drumming up conversation about her because she doesn't get talked about much.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If we wait long enough eventually Asylum will be all Alt Vtuber accounts.

Hope I get someone good.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The only reasonable explanation we came up with is that they are Rie, drumming up conversation about her because she doesn't get talked about much.
Would this make Superduper an FtM?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
:architect: more.png :architect:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

I love that it's gotten so there's just a wall of Dottovu retweets followed by a wall of Kronii tweets whenever she gets bored. She barely gives a fuck. Honestly, Kronii's been far more fun since all the malesperging with her and she just stopped caring as much.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Yes, consider that Tempus and ID exists, 1.5k each is more believable.

Also

Holo
68 Vtubers * 200 mil yen per Vtuber = 1.36 Billion

Niji
161 Vtubers * 87 mil yen per Vtuber = 1.4 billion
They kinda just fucked themselves by showing Niji still earns more overall lmao

Maybe if this were Niji, I would believe their Male talents to earn 1.5 mil USD per year.
But Holo? lol
Don't forget, this is revenue, not superchats. How much do you think super popular talents make on merch ? How much do you think Gura brings ? If she makes 750k in superchats in a year, she can easily make 5 mil selling merch.
They sell cheap shit at a huge markup, they can make 500% profit on most items. If you talk to any youtuber, you'll know their biggest cash flow is from merch, and they only sell t-shirts.

Airless

Active lurker
I think once you get to the point where you are masturbating/asking chat to masturbate on stream (even if not to completion), you kinda deserve whatever's cumming
You can do it, it just has to be ironic
1624141543827.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I really enjoy Rie when she's part of a collab, I think she should sort out a show with one or two people that want to do a regular collab with her.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Oh my God, who cares?

I mean, obviously lots of people care. But I wish they wouldn't and could just go through life accepting that their favorite streamer is human too and humans like to have sex with each other. That there are so many people who have their entire lives tied up in digging through what would otherwise be mundane minutiae of one person's life in order to judge whether they will allow themselves to be entertained by them is kind of discouraging.

Maybe whoever the people are who are first digging up this info and posting it to the board is having some sort of trollish fun, though.
Of course the people who gave you money are going to care. If you pretend like you're a single depressed lonely woman to attract single depressed lonely guys and THEN pretend to get close to them and give them companionship in a similar way a girlfriend would, of course they're going to be angry when it's revealed you had a boyfriend all along. You're basically conning lonely guys into giving you money.
I think people are dumb, in general, to get scammed, but you can't always just blame the victim for being stupid. I also wish these simps would stop enabling e-girl behavior, as well.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR's live was great but these vsingers confuse me with their low numbers. It's also interesting to watch these solo lives when I am used to cameos, it's a lot of work.

Anyways, her outfit is AMAZING
View attachment 17831
Look at those legs, even better is that she has thicc calves. @2DUM4U if you like legs check the rock girl out. The model was really nice and funny enough the only glitch that bothered me was her ahoge moving strange.
If you compare their numbers to NijiHolo you will get a skewed impression. You should compare these Vsingers with other Vsingers or a similar comparison with other Vtuber indies or smaller corpos.

Vsingers have their singing as the main point of interest, whether it's live singing or cover song releases. You can only sing live so much before it takes a heavy burden on the vocal cords either short or long term (there was a point where Saki during brave group sang almost every day and her voice got progressively more hoarse, now as Suzullan she sings less with the additional zatsu and rest days here and there). Cover songs need the effort in getting the license, practice the singing, creating/commissioning the MV, also paying the thing before you get the return in views/SC/subs/members.

Her announcement at the end of her live is her third one man live on 27 May at KT Zepp, Yokohama. I will most likely buy a ticket and enjoy more now that her audience can make some noise.
brave group is just kind of floating nowadays with their remaining VSingers who were still gaining niche success, though they must've been trying to minimize as much as they could ie. converting Suzuna's solo channel into a group channel. Not sure what the general reception is like nowadays though after Ashizawa's termination
Maybe I am an outlier but I don't watch Cocoa before Saki's termination (her original singer got replaced) and I haven't watched any of their singers after the termination.

Also Matsuri is live with Apex

I joined just as Matsuri and Elu sneezed. Thankful.

Poor rpr, he would've been safer coaching Team Snake Bite. The part I mentioned where Matsuri said she only wore panties got clipped.

While keying this post he made a suggestion for a round to have the two members confess to the person with the highest damage count. Elu won, look forward to Ema's confession.

There are some bits which will most likely be translated such as:
-"Oppai zettai muri!"
-The girls were talking what sounds yab, Ika "I'm not translating this conversation to rpr", rpr "my chat already translated for me"

Vspo talking about the seiso team and the name Ematasomaru. Their reaction on the holo seiso rep....

If you want to do a new language rep, wordplay is a good reason.

Yozora Mel with new outfit stream any time now.

Last edited:

Autisticus

orca the big whale for rushia?

I think there some people screenshotting him throwing red SC to Chloe. Seems he had enough of the menhera

ORCA didn't leave, he's still on the front page of https://twitcasting.tv/95rn16/backers/. The ranking just reset 4 days ago when she leveled up. ORCA always gets a lot of attention from English speakers after his tweets got posted during the shitstorm, but he's one of the more open "cheaters" among her regular donors. He donates a lot for both Mike and Chloe. He made a second account at one point to post about Chloe in order to not hurt Mike's feelings, but he still lapses frequently enough and posts on his main sometimes.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Speech To Text

Of course the people who gave you money are going to care. If you pretend like you're a single depressed lonely woman to attract single depressed lonely guys and THEN pretend to get close to them and give them companionship in a similar way a girlfriend would, of course they're going to be angry when it's revealed you had a boyfriend all along. You're basically conning lonely guys into giving you money.
I think people are dumb, in general, to get scammed, but you can't always just blame the victim for being stupid. I also wish these simps would stop enabling e-girl behavior, as well.
I agree with your point overall, but anyone who falls for the gfe stuff is too dumb to be trusted with their own money. It really shouldn't be surprising that the girl pretending to be an anime girl for money might be putting on an act.

kukkia

Early Adopter
It really shouldn't be surprising that the girl pretending to be an anime girl for money might be putting on an act.
You'd think that by now people would realize that it's a bit convenient that most female vtubers happen to do the whole "I'm cute and dorky but also super shy irl uwu" thing.
It's pretty much always an act to some degree. It's fine to enjoy the act. Anyone who falls for it to the point of getting angry when the act is revealed (in their eyes, at least) should have known better, though.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So this is the part of the GFE where you find out your girlfriend is a lying whore, has been sleeping with other men and has only been pretending to like you for your money, and I'm here for that.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
so apparently Fillian did an oopsie

View attachment 17860
context is she was at some OTK people's house and didn't know they were streaming
rrat is she's joining OTK and starting her fleshcam / irl streaming career soon so it could be planned
Well, let's cross Filian's name from the "vtubers I want to know what they look like IRL" list. Hoping for a hi res pic tho.

Pardon if I missed this, but Heavens to Betsy's brother posted an announcement of her funeral the other day, doxing her entirely in the process.

2023-03-27 08_33_51-Window.png

What did I do? Guess I'll never know.

:shiinastare: I Miss SHIINA :faunacry:

:holohag::hololove:

That's one of the best shiina fanartists out there.

Serbian Peacemakers

Yuko knowingly walked into a minefield plastered with warning signs and craters, I can't pity her when she steps on a mine. She didn't accidentally create her fanbase of GFE addicted Schizos, she fed into it and helped it grow, so now that its biting her in the ass as her poor opsec rears it ugly head, I can't feel sorry for her.
Now of course I'm not saying i want any harm to come to her, she isn't a monster, just a E-girl who took advantage of lonely men who would gladly shell out thousands of dollars to her to feel a ounce of love from a woman.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Don't forget, this is revenue, not superchats. How much do you think super popular talents make on merch ? How much do you think Gura brings ? If she makes 750k in superchats in a year, she can easily make 5 mil selling merch.
They sell cheap shit at a huge markup, they can make 500% profit on most items. If you talk to any youtuber, you'll know their biggest cash flow is from merch, and they only sell t-shirts.
It's in that Cover pdf from a few pages back, iirc it's around 35% each for super chats/memberships and around the same for merch. I could have thought merch was a bit more tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom