"My niggas"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speech To Text

I also don't think she did anything to attracted such shitty fans
Its not too surprising her fans are like this. Catering to parasocial chumbuds with the erotic ASMR, "kisses for boobros" member messages, and having her old fanbase be /k/ommandos and other channers lead to this.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I feel like I've said this before, but, did you miss the part where she was using asmr to edge her chat while she got naked and grinded herself on a plushy?
Is it some kind of demonic sex magic to summon the worst schitzos when you defile a plushy on stream? :SelenHAHAhere: But yeah I was there too, I guess it just didn't activate my almonds like that :medsmoremeds:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Is it some kind of demonic sex magic to summon the worst schitzos when you defile a plushy on stream? :SelenHAHAhere: But yeah I was there too, I guess it just didn't activate my almonds like that :medsmoremeds:
I think once you get to the point where you are masturbating/asking chat to masturbate on stream (even if not to completion), you kinda deserve whatever's cumming coming to you. I just wanted to make this pun
I'm not gonna wish for her to get harmed or stalked irl or anything remotely like that, but I'm certainly not gonna be like some of the people here, "Oh boohoo, I hope she's ok after this and can continue doing her job, she doesn't deserve these schizos, blah blah."

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think Yuko is entertaining and I also don't think she did anything to attracted such shitty fans (being slightly Gura-ish?) but it's a good lesson to see just how shitty they can be and preciate generally better fan groups
Yuko was literally gura when gura was not streaming, a lot of gura's more unhinged fans just flocked to her and swore by idol's name. /vt/ really hates both holoEN and NijiEN lately, that's why they've been latching onto every new EN corpo that appears.
It is true that the EN branches have been taking a fucking beating in CCV lately, probably because of a lack of interest post-covid and their current numbers reflecting the ACTUAL size of the international audience.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Yuko was literally gura when gura was not streaming, a lot of gura's more unhinged fans just flocked to her and swore by idol's name. /vt/ really hates both holoEN and NijiEN lately, that's why they've been latching onto every new EN corpo that appears.
It is true that the EN branches have been taking a fucking beating in CCV lately, probably because of a lack of interest post-covid and their current numbers reflecting the ACTUAL size of the international audience.
Is Yuko really similar to Gura? From what I've read here, Yuko went full parasocial and degenarate, while the "worst" thing Gura has done was that one awkward maid roleplaying. I've said this before, but I feel like Gura is way too inactive outside stream to foster an actual parasocial relationship.

Bonus:
This was Gura's latest member post.
1679904698883.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Zo giving advice on budget vtubing

Some thoughts.
  • You're not doomed if you just have a laptop. I stream from what is now a fairly mid-range laptop and, though I have a capture card for consoles, I still primarily play PC games. Granted, not new AAA titles, and I do aspire to one day have enough saved up to get a beastly box so I can play those, but I don't think I'm suffering for lack of things to play currently.
  • Please don't buy game keys from sketchy key reseller sites. If you can't afford a game, get a different game, dip into your backlog, or just wait a week and Steam and/or GOG will have another sale.
  • Regarding costs for a rigged model, I've currently engaged a talented artist and a well-recommended rigger for an eventual model and the total costs are going to come out to around $700. It's not going to be mind-blowing but it should turn out more than fine for a newbie like me. You can go cheaper than the four digits she cites if you don't absolutely need to engage high-demand artists and riggers. (Protip: Artists in developing countries will typically have lower rates than those in expensive ones, but it's not like they can't draw as well. My current Murray art was drawn by artists in the Philippines and Mexico, and I'm very happy with them.)
  • Similarly, when it comes to microphones, I've gotten great results by basically doing everything the guy recommends in this video, including buying the $50 mic he recommends - though I found mine on sale for only $40 at Walmart. (I don't have the boom arm yet, partly because my current set-up doesn't have room for something like that, but I expect to get it soon.) Some of those OBS tweaks really do great to fill out the sound of an affordable mic.
  • There's a lot she doesn't touch on: Stream layouts, scheduling, making videos/clips, how to use OBS without doxing yourself and/or going crazy (the more I use it, the more I'm awestruck people have made multi-million-dollar careers using that piece of garbage). But I guess this is a good start to actually getting a model on screen, which I haven't yet - but that's because I chose to first
  • GO LIVE. Don't wait until you have a sweet model and a bitchin' gaming PC and an amazing mic. Just do it. You'll learn along the way and you can acquire the expensive stuff as you go - or you can flame out and decide it's not for you, in which case you'll have done so before you've dropped several thousand dollars on it.

Is it really doxxing if she's fucking dead? I mean, it is but at that point who cares if her personal information is out there?

Yes, I think it's still doxxing, even if nobody cares anymore. I don't think her brother had to do that, and I think her brother probably shouldn't have done it. I guess it is kind of a weird situation in the end.

To be fair, while this shit is all pointless drama and typically is just autistic unicorn schizo'ing, it's in part being brought on by the whole gfe part of it. If it wasn't for the part where she courted lonely retards won't can't human interaction, then yeah I'd be all with the point of not caring that a person might actually be able to.. I dunno, act like a person, have friends, properly eat, fuck and whatever else.
When you're whispering gentle nothings into the ears of social outcasts who can't talk to the opposite sex while claiming to love them, then potentially ditching them to do to avoid them elsewhere as a different person... well I can't actually act surprised the mentally ill retards acts up. Sort of a "all people involved are retarded" issue to me personally.

Good point. I had forgotten the extent to which she had taken some of the horny-on-main stuff she had been doing (partially because EIEN has been like "hold my beer"). When you frame it that way I can agree that some of this backlash becomes all the more inevitable. That said, whether she was doing it or not, these people should have still known better.

Is Yuko really similar to Gura? From what I've read here, Yuko went full parasocial and degenarate, while the "worst" thing Gura has done was that one awkward maid roleplaying. I've said this before, but I feel like Gura is way too inactive outside stream to foster an actual parasocial relationship.

I see the similarities in the model, but other than that I agree - Gura has never been all that coombaity from what I've seen. It always gives me pause when people call Gura a loli character since I think that word implies a level of sexualization, and I don't see anything sexual about Gura at all in either her design or behavior.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
--------------------------------------
ANYWAY on a side note since I haven't seen anyone point it out or bring it back up, Calli had that sponsored stream for Resident Evil 4 Remake and also covered up the puzzles on her stream. So I guess that is in fact Capcom's new autistic anti-spoiler clause.
Bettel on the other hand did not cover puzzles, and is the only one of the 3 4 holos I've skimmed playing who did not. Calli and Koyori both cover them. *
Edit before posting: I checked HoloStars Temma and he ALSO covered them. Unaware if any other Holo has played it currently.

Which makes me consider if Bettel possibly fucked up. Considering Bettel's track record I have a way I lean lol, but unless something happens maybe it's not a big issue. I can't moon rune so I don't know if Koyori's or Temma are also sponsored, but as far as I'm aware Calli and Bettel are.
Just some tism I randomly thought of and checked out a bit.
Calli's stream isnt sponsored, is just a regular stream, Bettel is the only Holo so far to be sponsored, so that prolly why he could show them, Hakka also has an sponsored stream later this week so it's seems to be and StarsEN only deal.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Would you look at that, it's "Remind The Proctor this quote exists" time!
1679902918140.png

As far as the Yuko/Rye stuff goes, time to sit back and see if it dies down with no actual trouble. Not everyone reads 4chan (and it deleted messages), we'll see.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
so apparently Fillian did an oopsie

View attachment 17860
context is she was at some OTK people's house and didn't know they were streaming
rrat is she's joining OTK and starting her fleshcam / irl streaming career soon so it could be planned
How do we know thats really her and not some random chick in that house?? I don't watch her, so pls spoonfeed me on this.

All kaigainikis are troons btw.
41%.JPG
No wonder that so many kill themselves, when their oshi doesn't indulge their fantasies and gets a bf.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I just realized, if yuko makes her spicy asmr, it's going to be the saddest wank the boo bros will ever have in their whole lives, hell might as well make it a cuck RP at this point.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'll admit bias from point 0, but I've never thought Gura was particularly parasocial at all. The leading causes of her being so or alleged gfe were silly or zoomer spelling members posts, one "master" maid post leading to as you said the valentines date as your maid which consisted of her accidentally almost poisoning you with food you were allergic to and breaking some plates from all I really recall. I legitimately don't remember her asmr streams though tbh. It certaintly didn't end naked covered in lotion humping a plush doll she's ADMITTED to using for "stress relief" and getting piss on though soooo..
Edit: I started this before your edit, but it doesn't change much. A number of Sharks member posts are just her geeking out, or thanking people. The one before that was just a picture of her 3D at Fes with "Thank you for believing in me" on it. Well technically it was a member stream, but yeah. Before that the last few was an unarchived karaoke, and a buncha dorking about Dance and Song practice.

They're both energetic, make some snarky to yabai jokes, they're internet savy (With this whole thing happening, sort of a question of how different this is between them), they're both playing kusogaki punk ass characters that are both Loli in design. Maybe I didn't watch enough Yuko but they never felt similar to me in who they are though, they just have a bunch of traits that overlap.
Yuko didn't START super parasocial as far as I know, she just decided to head first dive into it. As opposed to say, Eien Riifu who's sort of made the para/coomer baiting a more immediate thing. Some might disagree but Gura never felt like she was a hard baiter into anything parasocial to me, she just unfortunately has a big ass section of schizoid coomer social retards that came with the rapid growth and sub size. (But then she's like Pippa to me. I legit find thinking of them as anything but MAYBE a sister at most fairly creepy) If someone wants to argue otherwise then feel free to give it a listen, maybe they have or saw some stuff differently from me.

Good point. I had forgotten the extent to which she had taken some of the horny-on-main stuff she had been doing (partially because EIEN has been like "hold my beer"). When you frame it that way I can agree that some of this backlash becomes all the more inevitable. That said, whether she was doing it or not, these people should have still known better.
Oh typically yes, but these aren't normal people is all. Like I'm sure some coomers or parasocials can function normally, but I absolutely doubt they're anything but a minority. Reasonable people wouldn't care. That's just the sad issue with these things. I certainly wouldn't find this to be a reason to try shitting up someone's life nor agree with attempts to do so. Mentally ill people just don't tend to have normal thoughts or processes and have a habit of taking things too far.

Arguably there's something to be said with Riifu doing it how she did. It was kind of 0-100 but she's pretty up front about what it is as far as I know. She plays her role, the audience plays their, and then everyone goes home when they're done, hopefully to clean up lol.
Someone a bit more familiar with her would have to correct me if that's wrong. I swear someone here said she was pretty up front about not taking her rules and attitudes to other peoples streams.

Calli's stream isnt sponsored, is just a regular stream, Bettel is the only Holo so far to be sponsored, so that prolly why he could show them, Hakka also has an sponsored stream later this week so it's seems to be and StarsEN only deal.
Glad to have a correction then. Interesting. I guess that would make sense then. At least in so much as Japanese company tism' does. Like I find the whole thing silly of course but it would explain the difference.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Would you look at that, it's "Remind The Proctor this quote exists" time!
Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up, she was shitting brown water. The more she drank the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew.
- G.R.R. Martin on Shililly, apparently.:shiinastare:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Please don't give free attention and publicity to this whore.
OH this actually reminds me, I meant to say you're a pretty cool person for raiding into Nasa's cover before her bday stream. You might hate yourself a bit too much but I kind of understand that self loathing. I'll see if I can catch a couple more of your streams because cute dragon appreciators deserve at least some efforts to see what content they deliver.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Please don't give free attention and publicity to this whore.
We're way too jaded now; in the past being somewhat positive towards vermintide was enough to call her a whore, but the Overton Window has moved in these past ~2 months! She's gotta keep up with the times and do some way worse stuff if you want to earn my moral outrage and the title of 'whore'.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Oh my God, who cares?

I mean, obviously lots of people care. But I wish they wouldn't and could just go through life accepting that their favorite streamer is human too and humans like to have sex with each other. That there are so many people who have their entire lives tied up in digging through what would otherwise be mundane minutiae of one person's life in order to judge whether they will allow themselves to be entertained by them is kind of discouraging.

Maybe whoever the people are who are first digging up this info and posting it to the board is having some sort of trollish fun, though.

Pardon if I missed this, but Heavens to Betsy's brother posted an announcement of her funeral the other day, doxing her entirely in the process.

When I read about schizoids losing their shit because their oshi is getting fucked on the regular I start to feel like I'm somekind of backwards mutant that wants his entertainment personalities to have happy and fulfilling relationships. Then I remember these animals are fucking schizoids and what am I even thinking. It brings me back to that ironmouse clip from however many days back where she was prescribed Vitamin D(ick) by one of her doctors, it really can be good for your mental health and a good destresser. Some of these crazy bitches could really use it at times, and a fair number of them out there would be much less on edge if they didn't live in the idea they have to conceal their relationships because it affects their revenue. I'd still like to see them lose their shit over confirmation their oshi gets daily protein injections though.

Hard swerve, but I remember reading through the comments on the tweet when it was first brought up and it seems to be really tragic, since a lot of folks came to the conclusion it was deep vein thrombosis, which is dangerous but entirely treatable if diagnosed correctly. I didn't do a super deep read to see if she had any other health issues asides, which means if this is the case and it was DVT her doctor may have hardcore fucked up not diagnosing/treating it properly and she died because of it. It's so sad seeing how she was just tweeting as usual with all the intent to go on doing what she was doing and then overnight she's gone.

I'm not gonna wish for her to get harmed or stalked irl or anything remotely like that

She absolutely is going to be though. Anguish is the payment for courting the deranged.

Please don't buy game keys from sketchy key reseller sites. If you can't afford a game, get a different game, dip into your backlog, or just wait a week and Steam and/or GOG will have another sale.

Fuck developers and fuck the gaming industry. It's become such a brain dead cash grab instant gratification feedback circlejerk it's pushed me even further into grey market or outright piracy because the pricing on shit is absolutely jewish to the maximum degree. Right now I can pull up one of the 14 company specific proprietary content platforms we're all forced to deal with and look at a game that's certainly not worth the price tag, Forspoken, be sold for $93.49 before tax, which would come to $105 afterwards at least. I don't even care about the tech issues around it, but it's just another result of the absolute state of gaming in the Year of our Mag 2023 where the only thing game developers really seem to care about is spectacle and graphics and don't spend any real time making sure they are making a game worth playing.

The average MSRP cost for new games generally runs at $79.99, comes to about $91 after tax. I can't even think of many games I actually like where a $91 price tag seems like a fair price, and even (or maybe especially because of) the latest craze of just releasing old titles that have been souped up for a new audience so they can charge full tag price for it once more is a part of this progression of greed. Even if the RE4 remake looks like they put in effort to make a decent game out of it, I'm also not going to support rehashing the exact same games forever instead of producing new titles. I already played RE4 to death, gold plating the bones doesn't suddenly make it a fresh new experience to me. I'm not paying more than $40 for it at best, and if I can't get that from resellers I'm just going to take it and if Capcom is going to C&D me over it like they tried to for RE2 remake they can suck my whole cock or give literally any news over Dragon's Dogma 2.

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Fuck developers and fuck the gaming industry. It's become such a brain dead cash grab instant gratification feedback circlejerk it's pushed me even further into grey market or outright piracy because the pricing on shit is absolutely jewish to the maximum degree. Right now I can pull up one of the 14 company specific proprietary content platforms we're all forced to deal with and look at a game that's certainly not worth the price tag, Forspoken, be sold for $93.49 before tax, which would come to $105 afterwards at least. I don't even care about the tech issues around it, but it's just another result of the absolute state of gaming in the Year of our Mag 2023 where the only thing game developers really seem to care about is spectacle and graphics and don't spend any real time making sure they are making a game worth playing.

The average MSRP cost for new games generally runs at $79.99, comes to about $91 after tax. I can't even think of many games I actually like where a $91 price tag seems like a fair price, and even (or maybe especially because of) the latest craze of just releasing old titles that have been souped up for a new audience so they can charge full tag price for it once more is a part of this progression of greed. Even if the RE4 remake looks like they put in effort to make a decent game out of it, I'm also not going to support rehashing the exact same games forever instead of producing new titles. I already played RE4 to death, gold plating the bones doesn't suddenly make it a fresh new experience to me. I'm not paying more than $40 for it at best, and if I can't get that from resellers I'm just going to take it and if Capcom is going to C&D me over it like they tried to for RE2 remake they can suck my whole cock or give literally any news over Dragon's Dogma 2.
Also, if they wanted me to actually pay for videogames, they would've had regional pricing, because a AAA videogame comes out to 10-15% of a whole-ass paycheck over here, and if I have to pay more than fucking Americans or Canadians do because people have normalized the $60 = €60 retardation, I'm not going to pay at all. I'll just wait a couple years for the entire game to actually be out and patched, and then pirate it or buy it off the grey market for a third of the price if it's Destiny or some other online-only shit.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I can't wait for the day when people on 4chan start taking notice of me for...*checks notes* loving IRyS.
Edit: Actual spoiler, IRyS reacting to one of my chats is the focus of a soundpost that I have seen over there. I'm 98% certain saying that won't dox me.
What does it take to be noticed by 4chan with posts here? It makes me wonder if anyone over there has taken notice of me and my thankless yet noble quest to hate Rie, in contrast to the others who have been mentioned for their love of their oshi.

I was searching YouTube for Pippa mentions and I found something kinda funny:
There's a bro who plays in fighting game tournaments of "Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion" called "Pipkin Pippa's Axolotl"

Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Stop being a degenerate.
Proctor edit; take your fucking meds you scizo. One more post like this and you're gone.

PS: I love you Nina :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom