"[The Amish] don't use the Internet, so I feel like I can speak freely about those people. They kinda scare me"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
View attachment 17282
It will never not weird me out that there are people who actually get into this stuff (not ASMR, the bully/insult humiliation roleplay shit)
Katta's ASMR arc is...um...interesting?
Just throwing out a guess here but I think she likes her new mic.
4629112.jpg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Why does this retard show up in every chuuba's chat.
everywhere.PNG

Also in a humiliation ASMR stream as if their existence isn't humiliating enough.
:smugselen:

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Probably just misspoke, but third re-marriage. That'd be 4 total if taken literally.

Also scrolling down after the IRyS Megaman stream tweet.....so many keyboards posted, why are tweeters encouraging this. She says she's trying to slow down on buying keyboards and then they all start spamming pics at her!
Keyboard enthusiasts are basically a cult.

Kalion

:)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You want to know the worst part? It might not be a bot. If you ask them if they are they'll respond and even hold a conversation with you.
TBF there is not much separating these people and bots.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Too much going on in one design. Should've opted for alternate expression/item gimmicks if she really wanted to make a busy model
Also her chest area looks very weird imo

Honestly, I grew from not caring about her to wishing whatever shitstorm circling around her be gone already, sure she's not the brightest girl around but it almost feels like some people just like to make shit up over nothing all in the guise of trying to "protect" her.
A Girl whose IQ is on the lower side invokes a (somehow) somewhat stronger instinctual urge to protect and care for them (for me at least..).

Dumb bitches.

Never fall in love with Commiefornia girls; they'll ruin your life inevitably, even if the pussy is good. Find a good Southern girl instead.

It's only good when it ends with the abuse and humiliation being turned around into spitefully hatefucking the stuck up bitch into a coma. Bonus points if it leads to mindbreak and/or unwilling slave end.

There comes a time you don't have that option anymore.
My dude. Nice.
She's Boss.
Boss Wigger.
She's talked about being a Boss Nigger enjoyer with Stinky before; I wish she had done a watchalong (somehow).

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She's talked about being a Boss Nigger enjoyer with Stinky before; I wish she had done a watchalong (somehow).

kestraline

Early Adopter
The one that fishman is scared of hiring is live.

this shit

fuck it

kestraline

Early Adopter

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Keyboard enthusiasts are basically a cult.

It seems so pointlessly excessive. The keyboard I'm using right now is an $8 piece of shit that is so cheaply made and frail that all the corners have shattered to non-existence and it's held together mainly by hopes, dreams, and the circuit board inside. About 1/3 of the keys on the left side work about 80% of the time because there's so little resistance against the press force of my fingers that there's not enough pressure to trigger the buttons. When it finally fucking snaps I will just pull out one of the 5 other still boxed, $8 piece of shit keyboards I've stocked up because I had an opportunity to pick up several piece of shit keyboards 9 years ago and I've gone through 3 already.

My dude. Nice.

:cool:
I like to put the come in comeuppance.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Probably just misspoke, but third re-marriage. That'd be 4 total if taken literally.

Also scrolling down after the IRyS Megaman stream tweet.....so many keyboards posted, why are tweeters encouraging this. She says she's trying to slow down on buying keyboards and then they all start spamming pics at her!
FoSmdnXaEAAY2Y0.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It seems so pointlessly excessive. The keyboard I'm using right now is an $8 piece of shit that is so cheaply made and frail that all the corners have shattered to non-existence and it's held together mainly by hopes, dreams, and the circuit board inside. About 1/3 of the keys on the left side work about 80% of the time because there's so little resistance against the press force of my fingers that there's not enough pressure to trigger the buttons. When it finally fucking snaps I will just pull out one of the 5 other still boxed, $8 piece of shit keyboards I've stocked up because I had an opportunity to pick up several piece of shit keyboards 9 years ago and I've gone through 3 already.
I know keyboard autists are a different kind, but I always love looking at a forum or subreddit or whatever for a competitive game, and seeing people going "Oh you're going to want to buy $700 XYZ peripherals, a $1000 144hz monitor with cumsync 4.9, then set your mouse to 1.084 sensitivity while learning your DPI by playing two hours of aim trainer a day, if you want to be competitive at all". Dorks don't know a about my $7 office mouse, and 60hz monitor from 2014.

Holofes finally got me to dump my saved up currency and get another Ina skin.
1679427351857.png

Wish she'd do more, but she hasn't drawn anything for the game in like two years. :depressedtako:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen started Steam Sale stream. Started with a bit on why she didn't stream her Vsaikyo practice POV (she wants to be focused on the game and don't stress about her mistakes). Maybe will stream after their practice with the real coach (Nocturnal from XSET), and maybe retweeting POVs when not streaming her side.

She always checks if someone requested perms before. On each game chat votes Yes or No, Selen has 3 vetos

• She wants to shoot people in the balls in Sniper Elite (there is an achievement for that!), right now they do not have perms - Selen asked several times
  • Subnautica. Amused by jacksepticeye in the game's video preview. Yes
  • Mysta messaged her, recommends "Made in Ohio", shitpost game with 10 reviews. Needs to figure out how to contact devs for perms, lol
mysta-isnt-th-dev.png

• Mortal Sin, early access. First person dungeon crawler with interesting style. Chat is divided, votes Yes
  • MechWarrior 5, she likes it. Never played Mech game before. It is co-op. Yes
  • Risk of Rain 2, third person action roguelike. Yes
  • Nier - it is too big of a commitment, not decided yet - will think about it off stream
  • Nanotale - Typing Chronicles. Adventure game with typing. No
  • Talks about Typing of the Dead, "Wish we could play that". She remembers when she was younger the whole group of people would play it, passing around on fails
  • Rain World - too long from her impression of Sonny playing it for many streams. Yes
  • Returnal - not even looking up, NO
  • Panzer Dragoon: Remake - because, you know, dragoons. Yes
  • Senren Kagura, the beach one - she bought it already on a previous sale
  • MADNESS: Project Nexus - she immediately recognized Newgrounds style. She frequented in her younger years. Yes
  • Death's Door, action adventure - she wanted to play for a long time. She is confident Devolver Digital will give perms no problem
Gotta go now, so rest is on her stream

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Not_glowie

Just lurking

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
How about SVCH? You have her vampire hunter outfit yet? (And probably Type 97's outfit, some of it...)
I have SVCh and use her a lot, didn't get the Vampire Hunter skin yet, and I don't like Type 97 because Ch*nese guns are ugly.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I know keyboard autists are a different kind, but I always love looking at a forum or subreddit or whatever for a competitive game, and seeing people going "Oh you're going to want to buy $700 XYZ peripherals, a $1000 144hz monitor with cumsync 4.9, then set your mouse to 1.084 sensitivity while learning your DPI by playing two hours of aim trainer a day, if you want to be competitive at all". Dorks don't know a about my $7 office mouse, and 60hz monitor from 2014.

Holofes finally got me to dump my saved up currency and get another Ina skin.
View attachment 17296

Wish she'd do more, but she hasn't drawn anything for the game in like two years. :depressedtako:

$8 keyboard that doesn't work, $10 mouse with a cord that's too short, using a TV that's not really made for PC gaming, at a distance that's hard for me to clearly see with my shit eyes. Still run decent games unless I'm getting head eyes from across the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom