"Is it just me, or have race relations gotten worse?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
A Girl whose IQ is on the lower side invokes a (somehow) somewhat stronger instinctual urge to protect and care for them (for me at least..).
Can't say I've ever seen the appeal of cutest if almost retarded. I like being able to have a conversation that doesn't make me want to brick myself in the head.
If we go by sanctions it's easier to send money in Russia from Israel than from Japan
She's in Spain, tho'.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's almost time for Shiina to return to her himbo-woman-into dumpster-game, after a long, torturous day of NO-SHIINA yesterday

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Without hololive Keeki would probably an hero herself by now, she was already broken even before Tokyo Olimpics were delayed due to the coof, making her waste her one-time-only visa. Just remember early Kiara, the numberfagging menhera meltdown. Without hololive, it would only get worse.
:icanfixher:

Clueless Hope Idol is threading into the most hopeless endeavors

She knows...
Sheriff Calli gains form
She's Boss.
Boss Wigger.
From mall goth to mall cop.
Calli and the Sheriff/Boss Wigger are gonna end up duking it out like it's Superman III
Now we are hitting real team building moments, people malding seriously, not for a stream bit. rpr is a good coach, he is talking as it is, then finding something positive to point out.

Axel made a call, Selen made another, Altare sided with Selen. Later rpr sided with Selen and explained why, Axel was misunderstending the situation at the moment of making that decision. The game after that Axel was still mad and made a risky move. Later rpr told him to chill and walk around, saying IGL (in game leader) showing to his team he is malding can have bad consequences. Axel said every decision he makes gets shit on, rpr welcomed him to IGL position, lol. Looks like Axel calmed down.

At some point, chat went into members only mode.
Now it is subscriber only mode, things are looking pretty much normal.
Selen should be careful around Altare, we all know whoch end of the jihad he'll be on.
TBF there is not much separating these people and bots.
Bots have more personality.
She's in Spain, tho'.
And gypsies basically refuse to get kicked out of Spain. I'm not saying she is one, but every bit of info contradicts the last one.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
If we talkin' about chuubas, there has never been a case of a vtuber getting poached WHILE IN AN AGENCY, most of the known cases are those who were already out of the door or close to it because of mismanagement or the agency being in the process of dying. I don't want to know how many "HEY YOU THERE! I CAN PAY YOU 10 TIMES WHAT YOU MAKE HERE!" offers people like Gura (or her manager via interception) get.
Maybe Luna.. she was in Niji but graduated and reincarnated in Hololive around five or six months later. I heard rumors she was getting bullied so she might have been on her way out.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I don't really listen to vocaloid music but I've recently become obsessed with Yuyoyuppe's SICK EP.

It's some kind of strange mix between metal and vocaloid. Every song on this album is great, especially the second to last song "Datte". So naturally, as vtubers tend to cover vocaloid songs, I wondered if any of my favorite vtubers would ever do a cover of one of these songs.
View attachment 17302
So of course this gets recommended to me.

My opinions on the artist aside, she is obviously talented and it's not a bad cover, though I still prefer the original. I then went looking to see if there were other vtuber covers of this song and found quite a few, including one by Trash Panda members Aerize and Zephyrianna.

I had only heard of the Trash Panda guys before, the others seem to be two views focused on music.

Fauna's birthday stream is in less than an hour with some kind of follow up stream 2 hours later.

cuuuute new intro

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And gypsies basically refuse to get kicked out of Spain. I'm not saying she is one, but every bit of info contradicts the last one.
Are you saying that there is a connection between Riro and Tenma?

Are we talking about two gypsy ladies infiltrating the two hottest small corps on the market for their own, nefarious purposes?

Will we see the Romaniacalypse as Phase Connect and Idol Corp alike are taken over through the power of gypsy curses, lolis and obasans?

Has gypsydom found a new niche to part lonely European men from their money?

Will Tenma and Riro collab for the sole purpose of shitting on the nation and people of Hungary for eight hours straight?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Limkin

Just how tiny is Fauna's room. She is waving hands around and audibly smacking something in the process
Edit: This model was NOT made with assumption that a user would bend down, it turns into some eldritch horror shit

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Fauna's birthday stream is in less than an hour with some kind of follow up stream 2 hours later.

This new Fauna opening rap/song slaps. She is using her lowpoly model and is hitting stuff in her room. Great start

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just how tiny is Fauna's room. She is waving hands around and audibly smacking something in the process
Inb4 she streams from her closet

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

hylic

comments tool.PNG

I wrote a simple script to graph comments per minute from youtube live streams. useful for finding highlights for clipping or personal use.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Fauna’s Forest looks divine.

it’s so cozy and adorable. The team really outdid themselves here. (it helps that it’s bigger than Kronii’s)

Horo7618

No one in particular
Inb4 she streams from her closet
Confirmed outside the closet for VR

Edit: Assuming the "closet" is actually a booth it might be taking up a lot of the room though.....

Limkin

"I don't have my stream to encourage me". I think the word she was looking for is enable. I prefer violent Fauna over quiet one anyway

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Fauna just flipped me off and idk how to feel about that.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"I don't have my stream to encourage me". I think the word she was looking for is enable. I prefer violent Fauna over quiet one anyway
Fauna really woke up and chose violence today. From smacking around saplings with her apple to flipping everyone off. She's feeling spicy today.

Half of CouncilRyS sounds fucking dead. Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom