"This statement is intentionally written to appear scarier than it actually is. We apologize for the inconvenience"Kay Yu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
Hmm, a bunch of Niji's are watching the final of the World Baseball Classic but more importantly how is Rita so popular? With all the scuttle posts about Roco I thought she was gonna be a Salami but Rita is outclassing everyone in popularity. I am an idiot so if someone can tell me her appeal I would be grateful

The newest wave (Idios) is interesting because it shows that being the most popular VTA member doesn't necessarily translate to being the most popular regular liver. This isn't to say that Roco is doing poorly. She's doing fine, and as a whole it's been a strong wave. But she hasn't outshone her genmates like some were expecting.

Koshimizu Toru and Sophia Valentine are the most popular so far. IIRC they along with Rita didn't stream as a part of VTA, though they were in the program, which shows that they might have already had enough experience that Anycolor didn't think having them stream was required. Rita is a big baseball fan so it makes sense that her baseball stuff would be popular. Her "lore" is that she's a baseball stadium employee who sells beer. She and Toru have the "she's just like me" buff, in that they are kinda unexpectedly degen (Rita infamously spend a portion of her debut talking about how she likes asses, Toru is a smoker hikikomori gamer).

Also, I refuse to believe that Kotoka is this dense. These cooking streams are like long form versions of the rage inducing DIY/Cooking "hack" videos.

Both burnt and soggy gyoza

Even worse, she sold her refrigerator.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...I guess it was a good idea to start putting together guides teaching VTubers on how to cook after all

how are any of these girls still alive, the world may never know

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
...I guess it was a good idea to start putting together guides teaching VTubers on how to cook after all

how are any of these girls still alive, the world may never know

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I wonder what manner of thing we can get her to eat? Mayhaps a pill of cyanide?
iu

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Silver's chat trolls the coomers including Feesh
It's not even the first time Silver has got people with the fake Onlyfans gag. It's the same link to the same Rickroll page, and they fall for it every time.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Dude, Ollie's mom is the best. Give her a vtuber model, give her a podcast, I don't care, just let me hear more Ollie burns and raspy lady laughs.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230321-200901~2.png
>Shiina is familiar enough with idol girls to recognize Nikki
>This means she knows of Katta too
4ip5bj.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Remove those wtf stickers, using milk instead of water in your instant noodles is a legit hack though I've only done it with Shin Ramyun and other Korean brands. It makes the broth creamy af and is pretty damn good. It goes hand and hand with adding a slice of cheese on top.

edit: receipts you bitches.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
You wouldn't think removing Fauna's sleeves would make the outfit so much lewder, but it does....

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
>Shiina is familiar enough with idol girls to recognize Nikki
>This means she knows of Katta too
My brother in Christ, I wish you all the luck. Once she finds out that Katta spit in your mouth and shoved a vibrator in your ear...
Well, we all know how calm and reasonable women are.

Limkin

I never in my life wanted to be a forest animal before but now I am deeply desiring such existence

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
My brother in Christ, I wish you all the luck. Once she finds out that Katta spit in your mouth and shoved a vibrator in your ear...
Well, we all know how calm and reasonable women are.
Katta the emotionally unstable Russian switch who has Jewish magic, and Shiina the menhera Chinese girl with good aim and a penchant for nut shots...
SDJMlF-C11TuViu8WtPoKI2UF8xeEdGMwEzPvL0tc7k.jpg
I'm about to find out if death can die

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Screenshot - 2023-03-21T202812.900.png
I'm die, SO FUCKING CUTE! Easily the best of the updates

hololive ruined /jp/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom