"Remember when I first debuted and I was like 'Ehe, lads! Heh, stop, don't tease me!' and you're like 'Gehe, Loddy, gwehe' and now you're like 'Oh, you're a FUCKING HAG'"Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You people are incorrigible. I feel like I've inadvertently established a licensed breeding ground for a cult.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You people are incorrigible. I feel like I've inadvertently established a licensed breeding ground for a cult.
Macrodosing Hitler Particles tends to do that.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Can you blame them? Sena's new model is cute as hell.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Macrodosing Hitler Particles tends to do that.

AND IT ISN'T EVEN GETTING ME FLUFFY FOX TAIL. WHAT IS LIFE EVEN WORTH.

RiverBear

What the hell, I'll join the fray.

Wasn't Dottovu already doing a fair share of roommate activity beforehand though? Even if it was significantly decreased she still did some things such as post videos, join streams, host streams, etc. This is also true for Irys.

It wouldn't be the wisest thing to break the contract, but "only a little bit". So what could potentially be new that she could do now that she wasn't able to do before? Are we to believe they were previously breaking contract, but it was only minor breaches and so infrequently that Cover didn't care, but now that they can alter their new contracts they are able to actually consistently do actions that would have otherwise been a breach in the previous contract iteration?

On the side note, finally some good fucking rrats that doesn't involve shoving dicks in toilet paper rolls.
Obviously Dottovu is slowly trying to distance herself from Hololive and propping up her roommate account so that she can quit this year and move to VShojo for talent freedom

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
In light of no Pippa, Grimmi is gonna do a readalong of Watamote eventually

PekoWick

Obviously Dottovu is slowly trying to distance herself from Hololive and propping up her roommate account so that she can quit Hololive this year and move to VShojo for talent freedom
She can win vtuber of the year if she join vshojo.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
SHE JUST SAID "KISS ME ON MY HOT MOUTH" IN HER SOUTHERN ACCENT HOW THE FUCK DO I SCREEN RECORD

RiverBear

She can win vtuber of the year if she join vshojo.
VTuber of the Year titles per company:
VShojo - 2
Hololive - 0
Nijisanji - 0
And the retards here say that VShojo is no where near as popular as Holo or Niji when the data says otherwise.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Remove those wtf stickers, using milk instead of water in your instant noodles is a legit hack though I've only done it with Shin Ramyun and other Korean brands. It makes the broth creamy af and is pretty damn good. It goes hand and hand with adding a slice of cheese on top.
youcantrustpekora.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
VTuber of the Year titles per company:
VShojo - 2
Hololive - 0
Nijisanji - 0
And the retards here say that VShojo is no where near as popular as Holo or Niji when the data says otherwise.
I know it's bait but I just wanna point out we're in CurrentYear where vermintide can win Woman of the Year

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hey @Dazzle I saw Sena modded you because you're a clipper. Could you make more Mehlo clips so she can get more spotlight? It would really warm my heart. She really deserves all the eyes she can get!

She deserves 100K subs

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Well? I dare not disagree, for that would make me a liar.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Hey @Dazzle I saw Sena modded you becausee you're a clipper. Could you make more Mehlo clips so she can get more spotlight? It would really warm my heart. She really deserves all the eyes she can get!

She deserves 100K subs
no, diy idiot!!!|

ITS FREE

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Holy shit, Shiina has been raided by Nikki, Sena and now Riifu. Is this vtuber unity night or something?

Riitards y'all better behave yourselves, you have your mommeh, hands off our meemaw

Edit - and now Airi :shiinastare:

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
no, diy idiot!!!|

ITS FREE
Don't you need a YouTube account to post clips? Fuck fine I'll make one then just for that! (maybe)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
IRyS' megaman zero adventure is going swimmingly. So far she's managed to struggle the most with the freaking menu :ponrys:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>Raid into Tenma
>Tenma doesn't stream for 40 more hours
Yes yes, very poggers indeed Meemaw
:smugpipi:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Bae playing rage game. i wonder if Fauna will show up to cheer her on.

I'm fucking dead. Bae just Googled "Ways to manage anger" and is counting down from 50

and now she's onto #2. "Bennet Foddy, I am upset that you made this godforsaken game..."

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hope woman struggling with the most basic stuff is cute as fuck but smoothing filter is horrendous. Why the fuck developers love this shit so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom