"I.... I AM NOTTO GOODO AT ENGRISH BAT... I CAN HEAH YOU! WHAT YOU SAY!! lol"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Keyboard enthusiasts are basically a cult.

All praise to the Cherry MX, lest we be deceived by the membrane, until we bask in glory ortholinear. Clacky-clack.

Will we see the Romaniacalypse as Phase Connect and Idol Corp alike are taken over through the power of gypsy curses, lolis and obasans?

First astronaut: Wait, it's all Romania?
Vee in a spacesuit: Always has been.

Even worse, she sold her refrigerator.

I don't understand zoomers. I presume this means she uses DoorDash or something for all her meals like so many non-cooking zoomers, right? But doesn't she at least want a fridge to keep sodas or something in? Or do you DoorDash those too?

The apocalypse is going to come and all these zoomers are going to die out after they either starve or get sick because they have fewer cooking skills than the average homo erectus dude.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
View attachment 17307

I wrote a simple script to graph comments per minute from youtube live streams. useful for finding highlights for clipping or personal use.

This is neat, it works for me. One slight change: replaced the "url = " line with "url = input('url = ')" so that I can just run it from the command line and paste the video url in when prompted. May try modifing it so the x-axis shows hours and minutes instead of total minutes next.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
So is Fauna's secretly a dom?
Yes, she's nerfing herself because we can't handle the awesomeness of BASED MOTHER NATURE GAMER 420 360 NO SCOPE.
The newest wave (Idios) is interesting because it shows that being the most popular VTA member doesn't necessarily translate to being the most popular regular liver. This isn't to say that Roco is doing poorly. She's doing fine, and as a whole it's been a strong wave. But she hasn't outshone her genmates like some were expecting.

Even worse, she sold her refrigerator.

Gordon Ramsey save us!
Dude, Ollie's mom is the best. Give her a vtuber model, give her a podcast, I don't care, just let me hear more Ollie burns and raspy lady laughs.

Hey Yagoo, HoloMoms Gen1 when?
Wakipai Supremacy.
View attachment 17334

Lmao do these retards really not realize Pippa already selfdoxed before?
You can even cross reference with the location from her weather tab yab and lo and behold, internet issues have been reported since at least 3 PM
Dang, they can't even dox the Yabbit. These people are a special kind of stupid.
View attachment 17342
Glasses.... I fucking can't......
ALL HAIL SENA, BUILDER OF EVERYTHING WOOD!!!
You people are incorrigible. I feel like I've inadvertently established a licensed breeding ground for a cult.
😂😂😂

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Erina is doing the GFE stream from hell lmao
High pitched voice Erina sounds so different it's fucking with my sense of perception

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Does naggz accept shorts? I would love to submit something, but all ive done in the past month or so has been shorts.
He does

View attachment 17307

I wrote a simple script to graph comments per minute from youtube live streams. useful for finding highlights for clipping or personal use.
Interesting. Not too sure how this works though. I am mostly computer illiterate.

Why did it take so long to get a new outfit?
Pretty sure she has mentioned the 2nd outfit being a thing since her anniversary stream last year. At some point (dont remember the date) she was looking for a rigger on Twitter.

Hey @Dazzle I saw Sena modded you because you're a clipper. Could you make more Mehlo clips so she can get more spotlight? It would really warm my heart. She really deserves all the eyes she can get!

She deserves 100K subs
Learn to clip. While im not really too knowledgeable with transitions and most effects with just basic zooms/pans and cuts you can get by. Davinci Resolve18 is free.. If you need help on the youtube side just DM me here. Honestly, I can't think of a better way for you to support your oshi than to help promote her content.

Noticed this today morning but forgot to post it. An 2view indie accusing another 2view indie of basically using her for clout and "stealing her ideas". Seems like a massive nothingburger but might be something to keep an eye on only because it might lead to shit-flinging and excessive bitching. Others also jumped in to give their 2 cents. Twitter keeps shoving this shit into my face. Hope it ends up being entertaining.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

>Shiina mentioned Pippa talked to her a lot while Shiina was depresso'd last week
>Pippa posting all this gay(hetero) manga stuff on twitter

Memaw what did you do? :shiinastare: Did you break Pippa MORE ?:whatastory:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I fail to see the issue, that seems like some quality reading

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

High pitched voice Erina sounds so different it's fucking with my sense of perception

This is the greatest GFE stream of all time. I don't even know who this is, but I'll continue watching her.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Jesus Christ, why do women feel the need to cover themselves in these giant, hideous tattoos? They look so trashy...

Good news for you… bad news for those who like tatts, I guess. We've been bamboozled!

Yeah, she sounds like a "normal" vtuber doing that voice, and that's not who Erina is. I definitely prefer the mommy voice, whatever that may say about me. The way she's interacting with "chat" is kinda funny though.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
View attachment 17282
It will never not weird me out that there are people who actually get into this stuff (not ASMR, the bully/insult humiliation roleplay shit)
Hey now, kinkshaming isn't cool you know

I don't really listen to vocaloid music but I've recently become obsessed with Yuyoyuppe's SICK EP.
Yuppe is one of the popular vocaP in the rock genre (other notable ones would be otetsu, neru, nashimotoP etc.) and he has been in the scene for as long as I could remember, most people would know him through Leia or his alternate name when making pop/EDM stuff (DJ'TEKINA//SOMETHING). Real talented dude with lots of memorable bangers.
His older stuff back when he was still active in his indie circle (Draw the Emotional) is worth listening to as well, if you don't mind dipping your toes into more vocaloid it is

Remove those wtf stickers, using milk instead of water in your instant noodles is a legit hack though I've only done it with Shin Ramyun and other Korean brands. It makes the broth creamy af and is pretty damn good. It goes hand and hand with adding a slice of cheese on top.
I did this once with my samyang too because a regular one would be too spicy for me, it's definitely a legit hack so as long you used plain milk because otherwise that goes into culinary catastrophes territory lol

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This is the greatest GFE stream of all time. I don't even know who this is, but I'll continue watching her.
Screenshot_20230322-010924-645.png
Oh how the turns have tabled

Screenshot_20230322-011311-457.png
Oh shit, it's Yanderina!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Keyboard enthusiasts are basically a cult.
Never trust an industry that normalizes having you pay full retail price for a product then wants you to wait for a 6 month manufacturing lead time.

...now excuse me while I resist the urge to buy a set of chopsticks that have a woman's name on them.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Oh shit, it's Yanderina!
I got told I have a really bad gaydar, and I can feel it starting to go off here. (It's just me being interested.)
Therefore, I will not get attached. Or at least, I'll try not to and probably fail miserably.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In approximately one hour from now, Mori will enter the depths of a love hotel (in Persona 3 Portable) (by Atlus Video Game Company):

RiverBear

336625911_233691062361928_5082981175426885669_n.png

In TCG news, Koyori and Chloe in the Physical Version of Shadowverse Evolve
They previously had a collab with Laplus and Nijisanji's Salome.
So I'm expecting Lui and Iroha in the future to round out HoloX
2mjsufx780591.png
j8xc4ar880591.png
BP03-LDS01.jpg

Bushiroad really putting that sponsorship money to good use.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You can keep your Pippa. I have Erina, Airi, and Rie

idolfan

Rye_project nuggetfest recap vod has been privated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom