"I'll take nuts in just about anything put your nuts in anything and I'll eat them... Wait"Sayu Sincronisity

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
IRyS' megaman zero adventure is going swimmingly. So far she's managed to struggle the most with the freaking menu :ponrys:
Many such cases.

IRyS is lucky she's cute and good at singing; she may literally be borderline-retarded based on shit like this..

lvl8

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Is it just me or are some of you getting thirstier and more pathetic everyday?
Have some wholesome animations and take a cold shower.

Edit
FrzDslUaMAMeX9g.jpgFrz6JXPaAAElQMQ.jpg4w87gfrsiudhfsidvf.JPGw453425ertgsdfgser.JPG

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Also, I refuse to believe that Kotoka is this dense. These cooking streams are like long form versions of the rage inducing DIY/Cooking "hack" videos.

Both burnt and soggy gyoza

Burning food and making it soggy at the same time gives me flashbacks to the Jack Scalfani thread from the homeland.
Remove those wtf stickers, using milk instead of water in your instant noodles is a legit hack though I've only done it with Shin Ramyun and other Korean brands. It makes the broth creamy af and is pretty damn good. It goes hand and hand with adding a slice of cheese on top.

edit: receipts you bitches.

Seconding this (with Shin Ramyun). Basically you cook the noodle in water until almost done, throw away the water, heat milk, and finally add back the near done noodle into the milk.

MaiR singing at 9PM JST with an announcement (most likely her sixth of the six consecutive monthly single releases)

Some clips for your enjoyment.
VSpo members appreciating a maid trap.

Not sure how Ars Almal will interact with these two but Astel and Sena's chemistry is good. Think I might watch this team in the tournament proper (last tournament had fun following xXKamiXx)

This time with Kurumi Noah playing APEX

New original song/MV by Matsuri.

She's currently playing APEX with her VSaikyo team (Ema and Elu). Looks like rpr is also in voice chat coaching/watching/spying.

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

New original song/MV by Matsuri.

Edit:

Choco is live and is cooking. Not sure what she is making but I’m certain it’ll end up looking good :)

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Many such cases.

IRyS is lucky she's cute and good at singing; she may literally be borderline-retarded based on shit like this..
Only borderline retarded? :ponrys:

paul

Early Adopter
Suisei's 5 th anniversary started

She has at least one new stage
Suisei Channel - 【3D LIVE】Shining Memory ラストに重大告知‼【#星街すいせい5周年LIVE 】 [GbIIr3waYzI - 1280x720 - ...jpg
She sang Michizure with Layer from Bang Dream and is now rocking with the whole band. Highly recommend to watch the full thing.
Suisei Channel - 【3D LIVE】Shining Memory ラストに重大告知‼【#星街すいせい5周年LIVE 】 [GbIIr3waYzI - 1280x720 - ...jpg
Last edit: They remade her old lost model wtf? Not sure if only for the MV or if she will use it in the future
Massive amount of merch and she teasered a loli version of herself for april fools day.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I wake up to an 8 hour IRyS vod and she didn't even beat the game? Goddammit, woman.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I wake up to an 8 hour IRyS vod and she didn't even beat the game? Goddammit, woman.
Sometimes you just have to take the fact she didn't find a way to kill herself with her "eeon" hairdryer or fall down a flight of stairs as the best possible win state with some girls.

IRyS sure is cute and sings beautifully! :ponrys:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
That last Next Color Planet performance brings me back to that one suisei career summary video because she started it with her very first model, she really has come so far
Can't believe this whole show is free, comet woman is so so good
:yagoocry:

Oh yeah, the mystery video is MV for Michizure + a possible new cover(?) on April fools day is teased at the end of the live

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

new MV from Sui, this of Michizure

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
UHHHHHHHHH DID PIPPA MAKE KOREAN NEWS?????? well no but what if?

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Maybe Luna.. she was in Niji but graduated and reincarnated in Hololive around five or six months later. I heard rumors she was getting bullied so she might have been on her way out.
There was a rrat going around that she got bullied out by Sasaki Saku, which spawned a bunch of memes. If I remember correctly, after Niji she had about 3-4 different accounts on Nico Nico Douga that she'd abandon before settling into Holo.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last edited:

lvl8

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Suisei really cannot miss ever. The Bandori song was way too hype. Her choreography during the last 3 songs was a lot more dynamic than usual and it was amazing. Then Next Color Planet at the end brought all the nostalgia and showed how far she's come from those indie days. Looking forward to where she goes from here

That last Next Color Planet performance brings me back to that one suisei career summary video because she started it with her very first model, she really has come so far
Can't believe this whole show is free, comet woman is so so good
:yagoocry:

Oh yeah, the mystery video is MV for Michizure + a possible new cover(?) on April fools day is teased at the end of the live
Midnight Grand Orchesta got their 2nd mini-album confirmed too. I was thinking it's about time for more Taku-oji. Allegro is still one of my favorite Suisei songs.

Moona and Koyori are offcollabing and cooking together. If you remember, they had a cooking collab a few months ago but through discord cooking separate dishes. They are surprisingly good friends and make an adorable pair so I'm glad they're together for real this time.

E: Didn't even see Nolan's post till now thanks to bad wifi. I'll take my clocks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom