"Until tonight when it was Googled on stream, I thought a fupa was the flabby belly of a cat. I didn’t know it was a human thing. I have now learned and will continue on with my life with this knowledge"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
1679488978235.png

She is a treasure.

Bug Eater

The game after that Axel was still mad and made a risky move. Later rpr told him to chill and walk around, saying IGL (in game leader) showing to his team he is malding can have bad consequences. Axel said every decision he makes gets shit on, rpr welcomed him to IGL position, lol. Looks like Axel calmed down.
Timestamped this moment because it was interesting, it's about a 2 minute watch

I think Axel was already a bit tilted after being landed on twice in a row - coincidentally I think this ended up being the same team that Axel rage pushed. Selen did a really good job at keeping their comms calm & focused, ended up winning the fight but their team would get punished for doing something like that in a more serious lobby.

On a related note, look who showed up for another custom... rpr is currently coaching his actual team so no POVs, unless Uto starts streaming (or they manage to kill Matsuri/Elu/Ema)
1679489625586.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230322-091038-501.pngScreenshot_20230322-091051-690.png

My wife is going to live!
Seriously though that's a big relief and I'm happy for her, poor girl was a mess worried about that shit so it's nice to know she's alright
:koronehappyl:

A Lurking Dumbass

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I don't understand zoomers. I presume this means she uses DoorDash or something for all her meals like so many non-cooking zoomers, right? But doesn't she at least want a fridge to keep sodas or something in? Or do you DoorDash those too?

The apocalypse is going to come and all these zoomers are going to die out after they either starve or get sick because they have fewer cooking skills than the average homo erectus dude.
Honestly its impressive at how little zoomers actually know how to do. Seems like none of them can cook or take basic care of themselves. My grandma taught me how to cook by age 7 in case shit happened I could survive for a few days if left alone at home.

How do i submit? Discord?
Channel Watch Points. 12,000 points. He opens it up during his stream for a few seconds. Usually says "Get your Vtuber react clips ready" takes a bathroom break and when he comes back he opens up for you to use the redeem for about 5 seconds. Just post the link.

I really don't see why private the vod now it already had like 1000 views, but i guess in 2 years people won't believe it if no one has it archived.
Doesnt matter how many people have seen it or how many archives exist. Taking it off her channel means that it can't be linked directly to her. People forget about these things and the ones that still remember get told to shut up if they bring it up.

UHHHHHHHHH DID PIPPA MAKE KOREAN NEWS?????? well no but what if?

Really good edit. Fooled me for a second.

View attachment 17370View attachment 17371

My wife is going to live!
Seriously though that's a big relief and I'm happy for her, poor girl was a mess worried about that shit so it's nice to know she's alright
:koronehappyl:
Assuming it was a small tumor and the test came out that t was non-cancerous. My mother had one and I remember her being extremely concerned about it for a few days until the results came back.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
UHHHHHHHHH DID PIPPA MAKE KOREAN NEWS?????? well no but what if?

This is what an advertisement for Phase Connect should look like. If I knew nothing about Phase Connect, I'd have to tune in and try the talents out.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I don't understand zoomers. I presume this means she uses DoorDash or something for all her meals like so many non-cooking zoomers, right? But doesn't she at least want a fridge to keep sodas or something in? Or do you DoorDash those too?

The apocalypse is going to come and all these zoomers are going to die out after they either starve or get sick because they have fewer cooking skills than the average homo erectus dude.
She's probably surviving off nothing but takeout and Konbini meals. Hell, I seem to remember Kiara talking about 'cooking' in her old Japanese place and all she had was microwaved food. I know she can cook, but she made it seem like a full sized kitchen was practically a luxury in basic apartments.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I currently can't give my full attention to the cooking stream, but I see the same pair of gloves all the time. Is Moona doing all the cooking? Is Koyori doing all the cooking? Or do they both just have the same gloves?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Moona cooking off collab!

Moona and Koyori are offcollabing and cooking together. If you remember, they had a cooking collab a few months ago but through discord cooking separate dishes. They are surprisingly good friends and make an adorable pair so I'm glad they're together for real this time.

E: Didn't even see Nolan's post till now thanks to bad wifi. I'll take my clocks.

As a side to their fried rice, they prepared the spicy noodles which led to Pekora's hot butt tweet. Moona just sniffled a bit and said that it's really spicy and she approves. Koyori was dying.

Edit: Here's Kobo building a PC.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Zo Singing
She saw an Ollie sticker on a car, she likes Holo

And.U-San

U gushing about this cover

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I currently can't give my full attention to the cooking stream, but I see the same pair of gloves all the time. Is Moona doing all the cooking? Is Koyori doing all the cooking? Or do they both just have the same gloves?
They're at Koyori's house. Koyori was doing most of the cooking while Moona was teaching her.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Japanese Konbini are pretty useful, almost every Konbini gonna have bentos, onigiri, and sandwiches (and japanese sandwiches can mean a full pork cutlet breaded and fried inside two loafs of bread), plus a lot of neighborhoods gonna have a family restaurant, not counting specialized shops like the ones who sell only ramen or something, drinks you can always buy in a vending machine or in the Konbini. Truth is, a lot of japanese salary man survived without cooking way before things like DoorDash existed

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
she made it seem like a full sized kitchen was practically a luxury in basic apartments.
Over there it is, absolutely. You're probably gttting a sink and a small stovetop, plus space for a rice cooker and microwave. (edit + small fridge)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Japanese Konbini are pretty useful, almost every Konbini gonna have bentos, onigiri, and sandwiches (and japanese sandwiches can mean a full pork cutlet breaded and fried inside two loafs of bread), plus a lot of neighborhoods gonna have a family restaurant, not counting specialized shops like the ones who sell only ramen or something, drinks you can always buy in a vending machine or in the Konbini. Truth is, a lot of japanese salary man survived without cooking way before things like DoorDash existed
The WEF is testing 15 minute cities in Japan because they are so compliant

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine's making a house for the Day 2 ID girls. Supposedly only taking 2 hours to make the characters.

And her schedule for the rest of the week
Fr036UDWAAE-x6f.jpg

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Speaking of ID, this collab with ollie, mika, risu, and zeta was pretty funny:

Mika's stream:

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
May I ask again for dedicated strategy games and/or metal singer vtuber who isn't a complete crackhead?
Congratulations you've just described Freya Kumamori

She has been practicing with harsh vocals, sings for chat whenever she gets raided, and plays RPGs and strategy games. Side note, but looking at all those two views for Dinovember made me realize I have a thing for women with European accents. Doesn't really matter which kind; Romance, Germanic, Slavic, I kind of like them all. The only ones I'm not particularly partial to are British and French.

Rye_project nuggetfest recap vod has been privated

Ok, I feel like I have to address the rumors since I was the one who originally posted the video. I'm not running defence for Yuko, I don't really watch her and her dynamic with chat creeps me out, but I do want to dispel some of the rumors surrounding the event. First off she did not go to Nuggetfest with the guy she held on a leash at the other con, she went with Guardbro, who looks like this:
Guardbro.jpg
No resemblance to the doughy guy at the anime con. Guardbro slept in the same quarters as Rye/Yuko and even commented that she would snarl and murmur in her sleep. However, he is married, so I don't believe anything happened between them or with anyone else, mainly because I don't believe he is stupid enough to implicate himself on the internet if anything actually did happen. If you listened to them talk to each other in the video they sound like they have a father/daughter or older brother/little sister dynamic rather than that of two people sleeping together. Stranger things have happened on the internet and I could definitely be wrong but I don't think so. People were spreading rumors about her at Nuggetfest, not malicious ones but the kind you would make up about a friend to yank their chain in front of other people. Hell, I only knew about the video because someone in Metokur's live chat was talking about how a vtuber was pointing guns at people at Nuggetfest. Some of these rumors may have spun out of control and her going to the fest with a man may have turned into she slept with everyone there. The video has been taken down before, shortly after I posted it here. I originally thought this was because they mentioned what state she lived in when Guardbro talked about picking her up and driving her to the state where the fest was being held and it could be that they are trying to scrub personal information. Keep in mind I haven't seen the video since I posted it here so I could have some details wrong.

Erina is doing the GFE stream from hell lmao
High pitched voice Erina sounds so different it's fucking with my sense of perception

This is the greatest GFE stream of all time. I don't even know who this is, but I'll continue watching her.
I'm reallly glad you guys are liking Erina and Skye. The "awkward tall girl", for lack of a better term, has quickly become one of my favorite vtuber archetypes and Erina is one of my favorite Phase girls, after Pippa of course. If I had to describe what I'm talking about I guess it would be the deep "mommy" voice and mature looking, well proportioned model juxtaposed with a dorky, innocent personality. With that kind of model and voice you would expect some kind findom or coomer content but instead you get a lonely weirdo making voices and talking about random nerdy things she likes with their content rarely if ever touching on sexual topics. Even when Skye talks about her dating life or past as an NSFW artist it comes off more like she is talking about how hopelessly awkward she is than anything else. Speaking of Skye, if you like Erina you will definitely like her. A perfect example of what to expect from her would be her Dark Souls II punishment stream last night where she had to change her voice each time she died:

A Dark Souls punishment stream? Whoever said she was bassically vtuber Darkness was right on the money.

She also made this exploitable meme template.
I guess Juniper Actias would also fit into this category, though her voice is more tomboy than mommy, but as she stated herself she gives off strong top energy until the second she opens her mouth.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
In approximately one hour from now, Mori will enter the depths of a love hotel (in Persona 3 Portable) (by Atlus Video Game Company):

<Insert obligatory Pako statement here>

Then Next Color Planet at the end brought all the nostalgia and showed how far she's come from those indie days. Looking forward to where she goes from here
Semi-serious open question, will there be a time were Suisei becomes "too big" for Hololive?

Wakipai Supremacy.
Watame: You rang?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So i just got a add for a vtuber from a corp i have never heard of before, Amano Serafi from V&U (https://www.youtube.com/@AmanoSerafi/featured ), apparently a South Korean Corp but she sounds like a natural English speaker. Seems to be pretty decent, anyone know anything about her or the corp?

Have some samples:

Liora, Penelope are from that agency. There were 2 twins but they randomly disappeared one day and about 4 months later the company finally posted about them not being able to continue streaming (I clipped one of them that fucked up in her debut and started singing with a muted mic). Liora has collabed with Airi and Shiina. The new talents debutted about 11 days ago and honestly I had not noticed them until today. Almost no one talked about them and no one mentioned their debut. Either they fucked up their advertising and set it to promote the talents in Korea or other countries or the ads are just not showing up. I use Youtube app on phone during work and I never got a single ad from them.
I've been getting her ad all morning in burger land so I came to the thread to see what people have said about her
Love the cover I think I'll stick around I did get a laugh out of her ad with the "I am the one who tops" line
Here's a clip

Honestly reminds me of Zaion
I'm reallly glad you guys are liking Erina and Skye. The "awkward tall girl", for lack of a better term, has quickly become one of my favorite vtuber archetypes and Erina is one of my favorite Phase girls, after Pippa of course. If I had to describe what I'm talking about I guess it would be the deep "mommy" voice and mature looking, well proportioned model juxtaposed with a dorky, innocent personality. With that kind of model and voice you would expect some kind findom or coomer content but instead you get a lonely weirdo making voices and talking about random nerdy things she likes with their content rarely if ever touching on sexual topics.
I call it the Kronii type Juna also fits

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Today is horny Fauna's first members ASMR stream. Seeing how her last few public ones went...is anyone brave enough to sit through it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom