"When it comes to bare shooting sensation, I like the AK-47!"Shishiro Botan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Today is horny Fauna's first members ASMR stream. Seeing how her last few public ones went...is anyone brave enough to sit through it?
Ahem, I might even archive it if I can figure out how to record member stuff.

edit: Is uploading VOD's to youtube in an unlisted playlist worth, because I cba paying for hosting.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There was a rrat going around that she got bullied out by Sasaki Saku, which spawned a bunch of memes. If I remember correctly, after Niji she had about 3-4 different accounts on Nico Nico Douga that she'd abandon before settling into Holo.
It's also crazy how Activ8 literally had POLKA and MOTHERFUCKING KORONE under their belt and they squandered them due to sheer goddamn incompetence and mismanagement.

Horo7618

No one in particular
This seems like an odd choice? Maybe I missed something though....

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I wake up to an 8 hour IRyS vod and she didn't even beat the game? Goddammit, woman.
She spent roughly 3 of those hours 'reading superchats' (talking about anime, manga, and keyboards). At least she convinced me not to read a series I've had on the backburner forever by talking about how bad the ending is, so really, she saved time for me.

paul

Early Adopter
Bae has such a supporting dad :mikothumbsl:

On another note: Nene has an eye for special details :fubukisasuga:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Ahem, I might even archive it if I can figure out how to record member stuff.

edit: Is uploading VOD's to youtube in an unlisted playlist worth, because I cba paying for hosting.
That should be fine. I see unlisted playlists posted on sites all the time. Someone can always grab it from there and upload it in a more permanent fashion.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This seems like an odd choice? Maybe I missed something though....

I think this came largely from chat during her EDF stream. (campy game about killing large bugs, campy movie about killing large bugs)
Odds are that hearing about the shower scene convinced her.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Mark your calendars for this boys.
collab 1.PNG
collab 2.PNG
collab 3.PNG

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I think this came largely from chat during her EDF stream. (campy game about killing large bugs, campy movie about killing large bugs)
Odds are that hearing about the shower scene convinced her.
This gives better context to the community poll she put up. (Troopers v RE:Vendetta seemed random)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
A certain itsy-bitsy spider will be having a cardboard presentation stream about different software types for producing music soon

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
she made it seem like a full sized kitchen was practically a luxury in basic apartments.
You've never seen an apartment in a city in Japan, then. You barely have enough room to turn around in the "kitchen".

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
As Rin Penrose's strongest soldier, it is my duty to inform you of the Rintendo Direct happening in less than half an hour from now, where she will announce things such as [NOBODY REALLY KNOWS FOR CERTAIN, NOT EVEN RIN HERSELF]:

EDIT: It is also entirely possible she may be late, according to her pinned message. Either way, get ready for Rin for an indefinite amount of time.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Either way, get ready for Rin for an indefinite amount of time
More like a Rindefinite amount of time, right? Haha, I have nothing interesting to post today...

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Honestly its impressive at how little zoomers actually know how to do. Seems like none of them can cook or take basic care of themselves. My grandma taught me how to cook by age 7 in case shit happened I could survive for a few days if left alone at home.

I get to watch this live at home if I'm not cooking dinner. It's packaged food, leftovers or takeout if I'm not in the kitchen.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
As Rin Penrose's strongest soldier, it is my duty to inform you of the Rintendo Direct happening in less than half an hour from now, where she will announce things such as [NOBODY REALLY KNOWS FOR CERTAIN, NOT EVEN RIN HERSELF]:

EDIT: It is also entirely possible she may be late, according to her pinned message. Either way, get ready for Rin for an indefinite amount of time.

She's live now btw, so far talking about her skrunkleys and new members content

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin Penrose looking for professional editors for her new clip channel, paid position

EDIT: Link to the clip channel, if they get enough subscribers they can open up memberships to it: https://www.youtube.com/@RinPenroseClips

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

So we've noticed Rin's been blowing up for putting out those shorts. Short term, I don't think we can extrapolate if those views translate to livestream viewers or not yet.
Rin1.PNGRin 2.PNGRin 3.PNG

We'll need to watch for long term affects to see if it boosts her streams, or if she'll be having the same issue Punkalopi and Shiki Miyoshino have where their shorts subs don't have any crossover into their livestreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom