"I can... I can lick back, right?"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

Sir, that's April Fools Day. She's going to get a cowboy outfit and go full Texan for a day.
she gone use a hobby horse asset

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I don't even want to picture what Kiara's life would be like right now without hololive.
Without hololive Keeki would probably an hero herself by now, she was already broken even before Tokyo Olimpics were delayed due to the coof, making her waste her one-time-only visa. Just remember early Kiara, the numberfagging menhera meltdown. Without hololive, it would only get worse.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I fear that the worst has come to pass.
Henri is breeding.
With Omegaltare.
Without hololive Keeki would probably an hero herself by now, she was already broken even before Tokyo Olimpics were delayed due to the coof, making her waste her one-time-only visa. Just remember early Kiara, the numberfagging menhera meltdown. Without hololive, it would only get worse.
To be entirely fair here, when Kiara got ran out of the idol business after leaving her family to live in Japan on her own at age fifteen or sixteen, she did candid interviews as her shot at revenge, and started/completed vocational training in the hotel business.

She did have a fallback option, she'd previously shown to not be shy about grasping at other opportunities (trying to get into Lufthansa), and she'd already dealt with disappointment once before.

She's emotional and insecure, but I'm confident she wouldn't break. She wouldn't get her dreams, but she'd have a life.

If she was the type to break, she'd have broken long before.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230321-110821-237.png
It will never not weird me out that there are people who actually get into this stuff (not ASMR, the bully/insult humiliation roleplay shit)

paul

Early Adopter

This is all the proof you need.
It's finally time to post this clip

Pekora is not allowed to use Hololive for spreading her gambling addiction

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I have never understood luna's appeal tbh.
Pulling out what got me banned from the farm many moons ago.

On a serious note, I love Luna. I know she filters a lot of people with her voice, and occasional Baby manorisms. But if you get past that she's probably one of the stronger gamers in Hololive and very entertaining to watch play games where she's in her element, or she's complete shit at like racing games.

20230321_162812_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Clueless Hope Idol is threading into the most hopeless endeavors

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She's persistent I'll give her that

Archive

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I still want to give the person that is in charge of selection process for Myth a drink. I think part of the success that Myth got is due to them finding the right person to pilot their 2D.
I agree Myth is cast pretty well but I think the English speaking audience would have eaten up pretty much anything considering the state of the industry at the time Myth debuted.

this shit

fuck it
View attachment 17282
It will never not weird me out that there are people who actually get into this stuff (not ASMR, the bully/insult humiliation roleplay shit)
I actually prefer this dynamic rather than the positive affirmation one because usually the toxicity is just funny banter and silly stuff, positive affirmation is just plain sad. call your mom and tell her hi if you want to feel good about the shit you do

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 17282

It's only good when it ends with the abuse and humiliation being turned around into spitefully hatefucking the stuck up bitch into a coma. Bonus points if it leads to mindbreak and/or unwilling slave end.

call your mom and tell her hi if you want to feel good about the shit you do

There comes a time you don't have that option anymore.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Well this is some bullshit. First it forces me to download the app, which it has never done before, and then it gets partway through and tells me "download quota exceeded" and asks for money. Any alternatives?

edit: Well that was an adventure. First I had to change to Chrome and start the download, then once it told me I hit the transfer limit I jumped to another country with my vpn, and thankfully Chrome kept the chunk already downloaded and let me finish it.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Is this new?
Definitive proof of Tenma's PL as m1sskek that later turned into the 2view account who collabed with 2view NotPippa, with a Romanian flag and her voice. Posted on /vt/:

At 5:14

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Imagine if Kiara wasn't in Hololive, she would just be sitting in her apartment telling stories to her cats for 6 hours straight.
Or streaming in cosplay for 6 hours straight while complaining about dealing with shitty con-goers or shitty photographers taking her cosplay photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom