"YAGOO is best friend? No, YAGOO is... pet! YAGOO is animal friend... no, he is alien pet!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Just to be clear, she's talking the models on stage and how they compare. Not the actual person behind the avatar. We know from many (Ina & Lamy), many (Coco model vs kson), many (Subaru's & Rushia's midget models vs. their roommate sizes), many (Calli's roommate shortstack vs. giant model) examples that model size has precisely zilch to do with the person behind it.
Despite many of them (including JP girls) calling Gura "short and cute", which implies that she is short even for Japanese girls standard, I still have issues believing that she is as short as her model. It's not that I don't believe there are American girls who could be this short, but more like they happened to found a girl that short, who also has the perfect personality to match one of their preexisting model. What are the odds?

Also, according to a detail description by Ame, her and Calli are probably about the same height: :smugmoona:

RiverBear

Fired Kawaii girl Oceane's new model.

FrrlpfeaQAE2Gee

FrrlTmJaEAAi1V_

FrrnhrtakAAtyi-

Not a fan of the hair.
I liked her free model better and this is not worth what she paid for

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

oki i ended up getting something started after all
Oyasumiya ♥♥
FrtyJCEX0AEbJZ6.png

In other news, Amiya is dangerously (and mutually) parasocial once again.

ami_buckopium.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Honestly I think I like her old design more than her new one. Would be really cool if they re-skinned it and made it older-looking so that Rinmama can use it.
This isn't a bad idea at all.

Especially if it means Rinmama can troll Lia harder. The Mom & Daughter streams are always a goldmine. Rin's mother absolutely decimated the frail waif when she was piloting her model; I can only imagine how things would go if she had her own L2D rigged model.

Phase Hags love.

Pippa Sick Comic Small.png
This, but Rinmama's OnlyPhase account.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The same person who posted the tweet you quoted decided to fuck with another of the unicorns by drawing BL comics about him. This backfired and endeared him even more to Mikeneko, because she's a massive fujo and liked the way she drew him in the comic.
If my oshi uses me as her material, I'll also be a gachikoi regardless of whether or not she's a fujo.
things like this and can-badges are deeply ingrained in otaku culture too so you're also right there, many JP otakus are willing to invest a lot on the same merch just to have fully decorated itabag or thematic photos during their oshi's birthday
Yeah, just ask Naraka and how much she spent on can badges.

Ayo, wanna see vtubers excited?
The play -

- VTA grad
- Niji Koshien part founder
- Maimoto
- Saku
- Deron

Man, this reminds me during the World Cup where the Niji guys had watchalongs. When Japan qualified from their group the Niji men ended up crying in happiness while Ryushen cheered and generally being happy.

I have never understood luna's appeal tbh.
Someone mentioned Monster Hunter so here's a clip.

Kulaku Lie had some fun with her home 3D

AZKi with her fes reflections later at 10PM JST (plus some singing).

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It's just suspicious as shit that Aviel, who basically had jewposters coming out of the woodwork to say "Oh this motherfucker, he's a known scammer over here", as soon as he announced IDOL, is treating his talents this well. Something just doesn't add up. Obviously I don't want it to happen because the talents are all great, but I wouldn't be surprised if this shit takes a turn for the Miao.
It'll be hard to surpass Wacktor in the black company shit, I tell ya hwat.
My brother in Christ Nyfco has existed for like two years now and is populated almost entirely by butthurt troons, SJWs and NijiEN fans.
But you repeat yourself. :smugina:
Short for Baacharu Yuuchuuba. :)
Did you just say... Batchall?! :kroniiphone: Is that a motherfucking Battletech reference?
She seems to have a lot of time on her hands.

Archive

Kronii's moist-o-meter rises...

In other news, Amiya is dangerously (and mutually) parasocial once again.

:icanfixher:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
what are you even implying here?
Edit: Yeah im mad and? Guy outright said he has a mumei interview still up somewhere of her past life. assuming hes not lying his ass off thats a dox.
that's not talking again assuming these are true he still has a video of it up and all but said "hey this is mumei's or fauna's past life" I think being pissed is a reasonable reaction not like im going to to twitter war over it.

you don't op breech to the vermintide. so yeah im mad.
Edit: did i fall into a parallel dimension or do you guys legit think im gonna Nolan it?
I might actually be retarded. Yes.
I reread Kuri's Twitter to double check the fuck i was on about i'm wrong feel free to point and laugh.

lmao

Friezer

Holy cow, she has to have actually practiced this rap. (Edit: Imagine Dragons - Enemy, for future readers)
Damn I thought she was going to do the JID verse but alas she did not, still pretty good though.

Simp

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Dottovu changed her twitter pfp and her banner.
PHAT.png
Surely this doesn't mean anything, and she only changed it because she wanted to, just like namirin/irys...right?
:dandanl:RRAT.png:dandanl:
Maybe cover changed their contract details on what they can do as their roomates, hence namirin/irys changing her "hiatus" status.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ollie's mom is based, as usual.

Maybe cover changed their contract details on what they can do as their roomates, hence namirin/irys changing her "hiatus" status.
Cover never stopped them from doing anything on their roommates.

Limkin

Maybe cover changed their contract details on what they can do as their roomates, hence namirin/irys changing her "hiatus" status
Calli was making music and streaming, Kiara was going to conventions and posting cosplay, Ina had multiple characters released in Azur Lane and has an anime ongoing with her as character designer. Aside from anime all of this was during their first year as well, there is objective proof that their contract does not include anything preventing them from doing content on a side or any kind of non-compete clause

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Lol
Interested in MInecraft:
❌Calli

Plays(ed) consistently:
❌Irys ❌Gura ❌Mumei ❌Bae

Actually invested in the game/building:
❌Ame ❌Ina ❌Kiara ❌Kronii

Not fucking dead:
❌Sana

Fauna is the best (and smartest) EN and I will not change my opinion on this matter.
Ina and Kiara were actually invested in the game and carries the EN server until they realized they were the only ones playing.

Fuck man I'm literally everyone and anyone on the internet these days!
Well, at least we know you're not @thhrang , who's actually Yuni.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Cover never stopped them from doing anything on their roommates.
Calli was making music and streaming, Kiara was going to conventions and posting cosplay, Ina had multiple characters released in Azur Lane and has an anime ongoing with her as character designer. Aside from anime all of this was during their first year as well, there is objective proof that their contract does not include anything preventing them from doing content on a side or any kind of non-compete clause
I know, what I'm saying is they may get more time a la ayame, and some may want to use said time to focus on growing their out of holo careers, besides I'm not sure cover allows them to use a vtuber avatar as their roomates, AFAIK the only one that uses one is azki/nayuta, it may be their choice not to use one, but it does look weird when they stream as their roomates and never use an avatar even though they have them fully rigged.

Limkin

They didn't have time to stream period, and if the "X hours a week minimum" was still applied cover would fire more or less everyone but Fauna. If you join a big corporation and you are very popular, it's rather ass backwards way of thinking that you should make it take a backseat and focus on non-corpo account instead "just in case". They stream when they want to do or talk about something they can't on corpo account and it makes sense. Ayame isn't slacking off either, her irl life is one big giant mess that generally only gets worse. They resume activities because they have more time, since they are done with Holofes, not because they have a new contract

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Fired Kawaii girl Oceane's new model.

FrrlpfeaQAE2Gee

FrrlTmJaEAAi1V_

FrrnhrtakAAtyi-

I'm trying not to be mean. I'm really trying but the neck and shoulders make her look like a hunched over old lady with saggy tits.
Inb4 hag love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom