"You can gleam a lot about your character by looking at the people rushing to your rescue. I could be very confident in my position, but once only Proctor, Rev and some other choice grifters come to my help, I would assume I did something wrong along the way"VSoyBoy

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
She's almost done with the game but I doubt she finishes tonight because the last two Temples and the final fight take a while. In fact it's almost certain that the final Ganon fight will take her ten years.
I'm guessing Ganondorf won't be for a while
1679373123145.png

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Fauna's singing roundabout, get the fuck in here!

EDIT: She's got this weird knack for starting off on the melody, then somehow winding up on the harmony :kaelalaugh:

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I've been watching these highlight videos, Altare/Selen/Axel are a great group entertainment wise. RPR is just the designated punching bag.
Same here, this stream is cursed af in a great way. I wouldn't really want Axel's streams to always be like Twitch zoomer shit but once in a while is a nice palatecleanser. Reminds me of the retarded conversations back when I played competitive shooters.

And switching back and forth to clips of Orange Woman predictably dishing out adorable details on the other EN girls in her Metroid stream. From calling the HL JP talents midgets compared to EN and ID (Reine) size and Kroni's being way more expressive irl. Her deadpan voice is a lie, you can read her face in person. She also hand-fed Kroni tiny pieces of a turkey leg.. this bitch, there are few things I wouldn't do to switch places lol

edit:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Fauna's singing roundabout, get the fuck in here!

EDIT: She's got this weird knack for starting off on the melody, then somehow winding up on the harmony :kaelalaugh:
How am I supposed to know when the birthday starts for her if there's no time on screen?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Finally catching up on the vsaikyo practice... What the fuck lmao when did Axel join VShojo and embrace talent freedom? I was even surprised by Selen a bit, like damn girl chill
:smugselen:

Edit "never on the knock, always on the cock"

On a scale of Tenma's twitter troonicide to Coco's Taiwan incident, how hard is Axel gonna get bonked for this?

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
She was originally singing for an hour, so I guess it was 45 minutes ago.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif.png
:whatastory:

How am I supposed to know when the birthday starts for her if there's no time on screen?
She lives in the same timezone that you do.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
She started the stream at 11pmEDT, an hour before her Birthday 'day'. She was just going to sing until the day changed over, but she's still going. The actual birthday stream will be later today.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
that's not talking again assuming these are true he still has a video of it up and all but said "hey this is mumei's or fauna's past life" I think being pissed is a reasonable reaction not like im going to to twitter war over it.

you don't op breech to the vermintide. so yeah im mad.
Edit: did i fall into a parallel dimension or do you guys legit think im gonna Nolan it?
I might actually be retarded. Yes.
I reread Kuri's Twitter to double check the fuck i was on about i'm wrong feel free to point and laugh.
I think even if your original assumption that he'd made a video with someone then disclosed their Hololive identity later were true, it'd still be an overreaction to get MATI about it. The only people who're obliged to respect the kayfabe in any capacity are the streamers themselves as per their contracts, and posters in stream chat and official Discords etc. as per the rules.

Just because some fan communities avoid linking identities together as etiquette doesn't mean a random guy on Twitter needs to turn his edrama shitpost account into a safe space from roommateposting.

Jewcorp does a lot of chest beating and pretend to be more popular than they actually are.
The truth is that there is a really big gap between small corpos run by some weeb entrepreneur who burns a pile of money to create his own personal mini-agency with some merch, a couple managers to sort shit out and maybe a 3d stream once a while.
And a major mega-corpo that owns 30% or more of the market share, has dozens of world-famous chuubas in its pockets, employs hundreds of managers, engineers, in-house riggers and software devs, has it's own custom software and has direct lines of contact with artists, musicians and other companies while also being invested in by actual firms for millions.

There is a really big gap there and that's why I never include Vshojo in the "major corpos", Holo and Niji are simply orders of magnitude more powerful and influential, they are the chess board and everyone else is simply one of the pieces playing by their rules.
There's some truth in this, but I think there's such a distinct difference between the space Holo/Niji occupy and the small corpo scene (Idol/Phase/Kawaii/PRISM etc.) that they're essentially two different markets, with Aviel's goal being to dominate the latter.

Whether he's planning to sell it or just stuff it with talent managers and act as a figurehead collecting passive revenue while the company runs itself underneath him afterward is to be seen, but I think that, assuming he actually has the means to keep pumping cash into it at the rate he has been, there is value in the image he's been creating for the company. It looks attractive to both prospective talents for future generations and, in the long term, investors.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She lives in the same timezone that you do.
I forgor, for some reason I was thinking CST. Doesn't help I joined after midnight so there was no clock. (also no clock in superchat readings I could find)

Seems she's just going to sing till she can't anymore it seems then.

Also her brain is broken and she thinks of the app when heard "tik tok"

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

hololive ruined /jp/

what are you even implying here?
Edit: Yeah im mad and? Guy outright said he has a mumei interview still up somewhere of her past life. assuming hes not lying his ass off thats a dox.
we should be mad he hasn't posted it.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Mumei's roommate said she was diagnosed with ADHD, so it's quite believable
Her roommate also had that alleged lolcow thread where she herself posted a fuck ton about the Einshines drama. Regardless, if this guy is lying about this issue, he certainly is doing it in the most plausible way.

Edit: The link, for anyone that is curious, there is another one in the funny Japanese cat dox site.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Catching up on Marie Mehlo vods, she promised a feet stream at 100K subs. We must hold her to that promise when she makes it big!

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Catching up on Marie Mehlo vods, she promised a feet stream at 100K subs. Make sure we hold her to the promise when she makes it big!
I will be sure to NOT do that.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Marimari doing a merch signing stream

signal-2023-03-21-00-43-37-388.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter