"Don't be a lesbian wwwww"Kazama Iroha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Interesting thing popped up on my feed. Shinri is doing his own thing, creepy Grimms fairy tale reading makes sense for his brand and type of content.. guy has that audiobook voice.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
the only talents worth watching in gen 2 are airi and erina. you've seen the standee spreedsheet.
:gun:
NjU2
Your missing one.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Small-L lucid Multimedia (formerly 4V LIVE) is recruiting. They claim to be doing an "adoption-style audition" which from what I understand means that they basically want to do like Phase Invaders and bring in current streamers who will keep their personas. At the same time, their FAQ says "experience in VTubing or live streaming is not required," so I guess they will make exceptions in some cases.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Come listen to the voice Marine called Ecchi!

I feel like she improved her singing. It's not as offkey as usual.

Just to expand on this: Revealing 'past life' accounts is FAR different from full name, full address, phone number, private text message logs, etc. doxxing,

Basically everyone here enjoys the light form of doxxing; it lets us find more content of the people we like, it lets us know where to look if something happens to them on their main account, etc.
I am a bit torn on the whole past life thing. I think its a bad thing if it comes from someone like False as he is supposed to be "news". Kuri is just a shitposter on Twitter that highlights shitty behavior. Him claiming that he interacted with a Hololiver in their past life doesnt really do much. Didn't see him directly linking to the old account (that might have changed I havent checked) but again he is just some shitposter. He started streaming/making videos recently and his brand is mostly drama and shit. Someone trying to push themselves as a more legit channel covering news or in depth discussion should probably avoid that shit.

This was probably my main issue with what Nousagi did even though I still think that the Ame video was a celebration of her hard work and dedication. He was too big and his type of videos were too serious that he should have avoided mentioning Past Lives. If I ever get my shit together and actually get into the whole vtuber thing seriously I would probably have to avoid talking or mentioning past lives as it can only be used against me.

It's just suspicious as shit that Aviel, who basically had jewposters coming out of the woodwork to say "Oh this motherfucker, he's a known scammer over here", as soon as he announced IDOL, is treating his talents this well. Something just doesn't add up. Obviously I don't want it to happen because the talents are all great, but I wouldn't be surprised if this shit takes a turn for the Miao.

My brother in Christ Nyfco has existed for like two years now and is populated almost entirely by butthurt troons, SJWs and NijiEN fans.
For all intents and purposes, he could be investing in the company only looking to sell the brand later on at a higher value. Say he invested 350,000 in marketing and building shit up + paying the talents and he sells the company to another person at 2,000,000 - 5,000,000.
Pretty sure I went into detail at how profitable this whole thing can be if he manages to colllect Ad Revenue and a small % from the superchats. After 2 years he will probably start earning money back. For most investments, 2 years is really great. 5 years is considered average. The girls earning a large cut of the superchat and memberships will keep them happy enough since most other corpos take a way larger cut. Hololive might be their only choice since Niji seems to be imploding under its own stupidity and business model and even then if the talents are comfortable and feel they have enough "talent freedom" they would probably stay where they are.

Decided to commission a backing track for a song cover because fuck it, why not. Its $40. I heard that producing music covers was expensive and I have 0 clue what the fuck im doing. I have dogshit experience in singing, I don't have a clue about what the fuck you need to properly create it but im guessing its just backing + vocals + mixing + art + video. Since this is some amateur shit I won't push for obtaining a license and I will just release it and take the ad-revenue hit. Depending on the end product I might commission some art but honestly, I think I can wing it and do it myself since the "music" video for this is fairly simple. Will need to look into audio mixing (or possibly just get someone to do it for me on Fiverr or some shit). If everything turns out to be somewhat passable I will drop $100-200 on advertising just to see how effective the whole youtube advertising thing is.

Deadline should be around 2 months. I am hoping not to spend more than $150 on the whole thing (no license). Shiina made her Queen cover in 1 week but she knows what the fuck shes doing and she has support.

Let's see how it goes. I probably end up sounding like Henry. Maybe if im lucky it ends up sounding better than the CPR cover everyone was shitting on.

Small-L lucid Multimedia (formerly 4V LIVE) is recruiting. They claim to be doing an "adoption-style audition" which from what I understand means that they basically want to do like Phase Invaders and bring in current streamers who will keep their personas. At the same time, their FAQ says "experience in VTubing or live streaming is not required," so I guess they will make exceptions in some cases.

Experience in Vtubing or Live Streaming not required is a lie. Especially if you are asking people to join in with their current Vtuber model.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Feel free to give me clocks if someone already brought this up but I just noticed Kanata's thumbnail for her Sekiro stream is Hikawa Shou art. They love Kanata and also loved shipping Kanata with Coco in their art. They have a really distinct artstyle that I've always liked. Currently they're writing a silly vtuber based manga, and in the past wrote a manga based on magical girl otakus that was really fun too.

hololive ruined /jp/

:gun:
NjU2
Your missing one.
how could i forget the most dull one of the bunch? oh wait that makes perfect sense.

i'm kidding of course, she didnt break 1k.

RiverBear

You mean like VShojo?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Speech To Text

It looks like they are doing both styles, so someone who doesn't have a model yet will get one made by the company while already established vtubers get to keep their model.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
You mean like VShojo?

I forgot about VShojo. Why did you have to remind me?

But seriously, I don't think it's exactly like them because I'm pretty sure their previous streamers were hired and assigned models in typical agency fashion.

hololive ruined /jp/

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Honestly, I hate that clip but she didn't have many clips up and i really like her in a non-parasocial way (inb4 "sure").

I have the same problem with Shiina. I really like her but it's pretty hard for me to clip her. Maybe that's what shorts could be for. But doing a 3-5minute clip is weird since she often doesn't tangent/rage as much.
Sure.

I dunno man, meemaw moments does a pretty good job of finding clippable moment. Its not really about tangents with her, its more about more of the chill stuff like reactions and life stories, you know.

Does naggz accept shorts? I would love to submit something, but all ive done in the past month or so has been shorts.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Some Mari annoucements she just dropped:
  • She's doing twitch rivals for pokemon scarlet/violet this week. Prize payout is 60k.
  • She's doing a subathon like stream this Friday.
Edit: Knudsen (down the rabbithole) in chat
signal-2023-03-21-01-52-27-667.jpg

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Tenma has one simple request for Pippa:

Edit: Gonna add another yab to the pile:

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Fired Kawaii girl Oceane's new model.

FrrlpfeaQAE2Gee

FrrlTmJaEAAi1V_

FrrnhrtakAAtyi-

Too much going on in one design. Should've opted for alternate expression/item gimmicks if she really wanted to make a busy model
Also her chest area looks very weird imo

The closest you might find is the odd post in the VSJ thread on /vt/. People will rarely drop an update for what's going on to the posters there that casually watch Nazuna.

Generally, her western fans have all retreated to invite only discord servers and don't talk about what's happening unless it's already gone public, like with the Sakana tweet.

The latest update is Sakana fully deleted her unicorn/gachikoi tweet following Mike giving the people still bitching another massive scolding this morning for various shitty things they've done. She caught one of them trying to openly spread their narrative on Twitter and it set her off pretty bad.

Personally, I hope it's over. Even being on the "winning side", it's been absolutely draining to see her hurt and stressed out by all this.
Honestly, I grew from not caring about her to wishing whatever shitstorm circling around her be gone already, sure she's not the brightest girl around but it almost feels like some people just like to make shit up over nothing all in the guise of trying to "protect" her.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Tenma has one simple request for Pippa:

>Pippa
>Play
through
Tenma you have to do it, why would you even ask, stream will end before those characters even show up (I don't know when they show up)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I think Null may even have an account here because he has said he is paranoid about having an alt on his own site to post about things he likes, thinks it will be eventually exposed somehow.
@idolfan
Hiding your loathsome and hateful real identity behind a cat avatar. Clever.
The more shit I see the jew corp throw into the ring really makes me feel this is some jew scam or he's trying boost the company to sell it to some drunk saudi so he can fuck off into the sunset. I don't really want it to be a scam because I like the girls but I seriously find it hard to believe anyone legit would burn that much cash in the hopes of being the next hololive/niji, not even sony burned that much cash in their chuubas.
I have burned more money on chuubas than Sony has, and my total expenses are 200 bucks or something like that.
Forgive my out of touch boomer question but what the hell is a chuuba
No idea, but /vt/ uses it a lot. I'm just adapting to the culture.
Same here, this stream is cursed af in a great way. I wouldn't really want Axel's streams to always be like Twitch zoomer shit but once in a while is a nice palatecleanser. Reminds me of the retarded conversations back when I played competitive shooters.

And switching back and forth to clips of Orange Woman predictably dishing out adorable details on the other EN girls in her Metroid stream. From calling the HL JP talents midgets compared to EN and ID (Reine) size
Just to be clear, she's talking the models on stage and how they compare. Not the actual person behind the avatar. We know from many (Ina & Lamy), many (Coco model vs kson), many (Subaru's & Rushia's midget models vs. their roommate sizes), many (Calli's roommate shortstack vs. giant model) examples that model size has precisely zilch to do with the person behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom