"Wait when is the 4th of July though, on the 4th?"Henya the Genius

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Poor Altare had no idea how autistic Planet Coaster is about being a realistic Roller Coaster simulator game and not the random nonsense that Roller Coaster Tycoon let you get away with. Planet Coaster is a game where you make autism projects things like this, not death coasters:
Sounds like something that Vesper will be streaming next week.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa's going to be playing more Cities: Skylines in half an hour. Really enjoyed the previous CS stream so looking forward to this one.
Here's the link to the stream:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa's going to be playing more Cities: Skylines in half an hour. Really enjoyed the previous CS stream so looking forward to this one.
Hopefully we get to see those flags and she didn't forget.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Sounds like something that Vesper will be streaming next week.
He'd probably make his autistic mega collar coaster park dream if he can look beyond the fact that this is effectively a infinite money sandbox game and not so much an actual management game. He could Zatsu this game for months as he tries to make Tempus Land using his delicate autistic male hag hands. You can make some incredibly detailed parks in this game. Just randomly look at any random point in this video to see what I mean.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Looks like Phase Connect, in addition to chasing more EN sad girls, also wants to build their stable of JP sad girls too with the third wave (https://t.co/oFTvwEbdIU).

I was under the impression that the japanese-speaking members of PC weren't doing nearly as well as their EN-counterparts (except Tenma). I'm guessing this is both to support the previous Japanese members and so Fishman has more Japanese girls to play League of Legends with.
One of the big reasons PC JP is floundering is there's only two of them, no real cross-brand exposure, no real way to up those numbers, and collabs become difficult because all they really have to work with is EN members that speak Japanese, or JP indies. A third wave containing Japanese talent is likely Fishman's attempt to make the JP branch a real thing with some real presence behind it, giving their first two JP talents some people to work with, and generally treating the JP market seriously.

Honestly, he's got two options; this, or get rid of the JP talents. I don't think anyone wants the latter, so this is the best option. I hope it goes well, I'd like to see JP Phase succeed.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Whoever is Xylo on poast.
Looked them up and was greeted by these gems:
Columbine Collab!.png
Watamelons Sack Jerusalem 70 AD (Colorized).png
Atomic Watame.png
My new headcanon is that Pippa is now a moderator on poast.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Jeez does this rabbit got sleep apnea or something?

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
As a Holonormie, thank god for Phase Connect.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Our normie wagecuck Airi got monitization.
Screenshot_20220929-211222_Brave.jpg
No memberships yet, but the long nose of Susan has been thumbed.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Two in a row
1664500281833.png
1664500288288.png

And another
1664500440964.png

This one feels right
1664500388776.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Airi is playing Needy Girl Overdose in an hour.

confirmed, no Graduation, ponwolfo finally got monetization

EDIT: No memberships yet

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is offended by minecraft IRL hipster.

Edit: Also, Pippa is right about cans and shit being everywhere. The way they found ancient trade routes is they had divers look under water and find debris from trade ships as over time enough pots and random crap was dumped over the side of ships to create lines on the bottom of the ocean that were traceable. The idea was if you were a sailor and drank or ate something from cargo, you'd probably dump the evidence over the side of the ship, and the evidence was usually a durable container such as a pot.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
kiara nya by @sukebeningn.jpg

Kiara...jealous? It could never happen.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
HAG LOVE
This time talking about Greek history as she plays that one Assassins creed set in ancient greece

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa is offended by minecraft IRL hipster.
Guy living in a ghost town making a man-cave: "What a poser, he's just larping. He's the male equivalent of a Plant Life Mom"
Looking at ghost town pictures: "Isn't it amazing to have this look at the past, chat?"

Less than five minutes apart. Real woman moment.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
View attachment 1509
You and me both, Moom.

Also, how much longer is Kronii going to milk this Subway sandwich shit for? I feel like the joke is getting rather stale.
I was thinking that the blender stream might be the end of it. “Oh boy that sure was gross, I’m done eating Subway sandwiches after that, now everyone can stop making fun of me for it.”

And from then on, every time she goes to an idol meeting you just hear faint wrapper crinkling and blender noises in the background. Or suddenly she starts talking with food in her mouth, but denies that she’s eating anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom