"That pizza looks like it was gonna call me a slur"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This Pippa stream is very autistic (in a good way), but damn I am completely lost. Plus she just mentioned futa cock, the sickness really clouds her mind. I thought this was a Cities: Skylines stream lol.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
And we're onto the topic of wooden doors with Pippa.

"We all know it will be the USS Hitler" - Pippa.

Guy living in a ghost town making a man-cave: "What a poser, he's just larping. He's the male equivalent of a Plant Life Mom"
Looking at ghost town pictures: "Isn't it amazing to have this look at the past, chat?"

Less than five minutes apart. Real woman moment.
I get where she's coming from, I also get where hipster man is coming from. I'm guessing in a month all the shit the dude builds is going to be torn out or abandoned and never used after the video, but as far as a fun video goes it looks like a fun place. Though the moisture would fuck the books.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
This Pippa stream is very autistic (in a good way), but damn I am completely lost. Plus she just mentioned futa cock, the sickness really clouds her mind. I thought this was a Cities: Skylines stream lol.
Sounds like a normal Pippa stream to me.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I hope you're happy jl7ten, gameplay.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
The people that keep chatting "do you feel like a hero yet" to Tenma while she plays Shadow of the Colossus are the most autistic thing, I swear. They're trying to force some "moment" on her, it's not taking, and it's just cringe.
>inb4 she plays Spec Ops: The Line and mocks the absolute shit out of it.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Oh gawd I'm prepared to mald even more.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Incase you're not interested in intense rabbit city building action (pleb), Gaspar is continuing Persona 5

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Incase you're not interested in intense rabbit city building action (pleb), Gaspar is continuing Persona 5

I feel like this girl is going to explode in views at some point soon, she's consistently pulling in 1-200ish people every time I see her streaming. That and she has a bit of a unique gimmick. Might be a man though.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
After the C&C red alert stream, this is going to be like live amputation without anesthesia.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
And just like last time Pippa flooded her city with poop water and then tried to build incinerators to help with the final solution to her problems.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
And just like last time Pippa flooded her city with poop water and then tried to build incinerators to help with the final solution to her problems.
These are not for shit
These are for people who complain

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Is Pippa graduation-baiting again.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Pippa: you're trading freedom for security joining a company.
So you gain neither in the longrun?

Mike

Willing to commit genocide at Subaru's command

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa: you're trading freedom for security joining a company.
So you gain neither in the longrun?
Only if you're bad at finances.

Pippa mentions other women and conflict, I wonder who she has issues with, is it Aria?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
After the C&C red alert stream, this is going to be like live amputation without anesthesia.

Actually the real fun could be seeing how many people in chat are trying to suggest things to do that don't work anymore because Paradox has changed the entire gameplay structure multiple times and anyone that isn't up with the latest version(s) are going to be confused as to why you don't have a structure grid for your settlements to distribute pops anymore.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Only if you're bad at finances.

Pippa mentions other women and conflict, I wonder who she has issues with, is it Aria?
Do you mean Airi? Pippa to me comes off as someone who is nice to people but somewhat standoff-ish if she doesn't mesh well with them. She might not be able to communicate well with some Phase members. Also, women are known to hold petty grudges and stay angry longer than men, so with all the menhera of Phase Connect dumb arguments are likely to happen.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Do you mean Airi? Pippa to me comes off as someone who is nice to people but somewhat standoff-ish if she doesn't mesh well with them. She might not be able to communicate well with some Phase members. Also, women are known to hold petty grudges and stay angry longer than men, so with all the menhera of Phase Connect dumb arguments are likely to happen.
Managing a company of women exclusively is probably a nightmare. Though as far as Pippa goes, the only time I felt any hostility from her towards someone was Airi, and the day before their stream Sakana was warning people about being too aggressive. There was only one other time Pippa seemed upset was that one girl who no longer streams and Pippa apologized to.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Blue Bear streaming Sackbut Savior now

Edit: Lia starting up plate up with Yuri, Rie and Iori

Real overlap connect hours

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom