"Oh yeah. Toaster bath bomb, that's where it's at. Let's goooo!"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Shiina (who was demonitized too iirc) posted this in support so im honestly sorta leaning to monetization, but i could be very wrong
Could be that she is doing a 1-2 punch of announcing memberships and quitting her black company, some people joked about that in Shiina's post and it seems plausible

Shiina's tweet does make me feel better, she wouldn't go all caps if it was actually negative.

lvl8

She's been streaming for a about an hour, and just mentioned that she had @Azehara help her with her audition. Also apparently chat is telling her to blame Pippa if she doesn't get in.

It would be funny and awkward if she gets in but has to to be a new character. Her voice and mannerism is too recognizable .

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
(Cross posting from kf because it died on me and i don't know if it made it.)
If the woman is 25 to 29 but is mature and not menhera (okayu, lui) then we have a proto-hag, but if is over 30 menhera and retarded (rushia) then they lose the hag privilege.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Which one of you is the Watamelon pfp?
Whoever is Xylo on poast.

Probably none of us. Poast has a lot of anime and vtuber enjoyers that don't use KF. I remember seeing a thread on there angry about the drama from KF and some random Poast user mentioned that not all KF people were bad, stating the vtuber group as an example.

The Watamelon thing seems to be the most popular vtuber related thing there.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It would be funny and awkward if she gets in but has to to be a new character. Her voice and mannerism is too recognizable .
Eh, there's no way, she and Pippa even joked about having to pretend they never met each other if she got in as a regular member. If I had to guess, Invaders 2 would probably be Kirschey and Whiskey. I don't know if Sleepy would come along to not break up the remaining Project thing they have going on, and Pippa also really wants Aoi in, but Fishman is scared of penis havers, and Aoi is small enough that I feel like he'd get turned into a regular JP member if he ever did get in.

The people that keep chatting "do you feel like a hero yet" to Tenma while she plays Shadow of the Colossus are the most autistic thing, I swear. They're trying to force some "moment" on her, it's not taking, and it's just cringe.
She didn't even flinch at the E ending of NieR Automata, she's immune to any emotion that isn't anger. Chat's autism is going to bounce off of her, like her controller did off the tile floor.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The people that keep chatting "do you feel like a hero yet" to Tenma while she plays Shadow of the Colossus are the most autistic thing, I swear. They're trying to force some "moment" on her, it's not taking, and it's just cringe.

Piarro

Early Adopter
I've been enjoying Kiara's streams recently, GTA today was a lot of fun. I also haven't watched my shrill european menhera twitch 2view oshi in a few weeks. I strongly suspect a correlation.

She FINALLY discovered the advantages of an analog stick to control the helicopter and how much easier it is to correct a plane's inclination.
I think she just sucks ass at games. Flying wasn't that hard on mouse and keyboard.

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I've been enjoying Kiara's streams recently, GTA today was a lot of fun. I also haven't watched my shrill european menhera twitch 2view oshi in a few weeks. I strongly suspect a correlation.
She FINALLY discovered the advantages of an analog stick to control the helicopter and how much easier it is to correct a plane's inclination.

Not-Username

She said on her first flight with the plane that this would be better with controller ...

Tbh I am surprised how much she enjoys gta.
Also that she is relatively competent with it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'd say it is pretty understandable for someone who did not game during their life, at least in terms of action games, to be bad at games. Especially with people like Calli, who did not game much at all before she started streaming.

Also, blue man streaming Planet Coaster with a great thumbnail:

Don't feel like trying to use the site now, since it doesn't seem very stable, yet.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Eh, there's no way, she and Pippa even joked about having to pretend they never met each other if she got in as a regular member. If I had to guess, Invaders 2 would probably be Kirschey and Whiskey.
I can see Kirsche working as either an Invader, with an upgraded model based on her current form now, or with a new model. It's not like the other PC members haven't worked as vtubers before joining the group.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Grandma Pina doing her knitsudan stream.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Looks like Phase Connect, in addition to chasing more EN sad girls, also wants to build their stable of JP sad girls too with the third wave (https://t.co/oFTvwEbdIU).

I was under the impression that the japanese-speaking members of PC weren't doing nearly as well as their EN-counterparts (except Tenma). I'm guessing this is both to support the previous Japanese members and so Fishman has more Japanese girls to play League of Legends with.
That add: "Do you want to be a Vtuber with BIG JACKET?" "How about a Vtuber with a big jacket AND BIG BOOBAS?!" "Audition now, one of these big Jacket wearing big (or small) booba models could be YOURS!" Yeah I don't read Japanese.....
"Featuring RAIDS form foreigners chanting "Pee pee pee pee" who never donate!"
Wolfie is up to something. And true to form, she managed to Pon the Tweet.
View attachment 1493

Hoping she finally got her YouTube monetization.

KILLDOZER READY TO LAUNCH!
I doubt she's quitting her Black Company job. Both her and Shiina have emphasized a few times she "Can't" quit the job. They implied in such a way that it's impossible, which lead me to believe she's got a contract or something with heavy penalties if she quits early. But honestly, that's just rrat speculation.
Unless maybe... somehow the entire building gets knocked down or something.....

Lurker No. 9

Well, shit. If you don't want every Cyberpunk Edgerunner clip to come out and spoil everytime in the titles, don't click on the IRyS clip. Fucking YouTube.
Always mute anything you're interested in consuming on whatever platform you're using, the algorithm and people farming engagement will fuck you over without fail. That said, I don't think there are any text or image spoilers you can get hit with that will totally ruin the show.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Airi is playing Needy Girl Overdose in an hour.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I can see Kirsche working as either an Invader, with an upgraded model based on her current form now, or with a new model. It's not like the other PC members haven't worked as vtubers before joining the group.
She does want to have the "y" dropped from her name on Twatch.

I could see her using it as a joke about being a totally new, original character.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Anyways, this woman needs help.

I'm not too familiar with the big two companies has she always been like this or this a new development? I'm looking at the psychiatry stream and the dentist visists and wondering if she's secretly a capippalist?

She's been streaming for a about an hour, and just mentioned that she had @Azehara help her with her audition. Also apparently chat is telling her to blame Pippa if she doesn't get in.

If she doesn't get in I think she should keep collabing with the phase girls and just be a literal "phase invader."
The Watamelon thing seems to be the most popular vtuber related thing there.
I wanna say watamelon posting has been around since poasts inception.

In other news, Abi been playing tetr.io and got twitch verified

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Also, blue man streaming Planet Coaster with a great thumbnail:

Poor Altare had no idea how autistic Planet Coaster is about being a realistic Roller Coaster simulator game and not the random nonsense that Roller Coaster Tycoon let you get away with. Planet Coaster is a game where you make autism projects things like this, not death coasters:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa's going to be playing more Cities: Skylines in half an hour. Really enjoyed the previous CS stream so looking forward to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom