"And what is Mystique's power? Oh she's a shape-shifter? That's not a good name then, her name should be... 'Shapely' huhhuhhuhuhhaHAHAAGHsnort"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Ragus Altare, leader of the Tempura Guild, is playing protect the president with Nowa Oji, with the catch he must do push ups IMMEDIATELY when Vesper dies at all in CS:GO.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Can't believe Irys is collabing with other males before tempus. smh
deepL: [IRyS] Diva attack! Top class Japanese skills! Good at wrestling...? #Iris Tama: Talking Battle! Inuyama Tamaki

it's nice to see she's making connections outside of hololive. i wonder who initiated it or how they met to set this up? hope to see some good clips come out of this

Norio is known for drawing traps.

YabaIRyS is known to enjoy traps.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
queen marine by @rasak_gt.jpg

Queen Marine

paul

Early Adopter
Can't believe Irys is collabing with other males before tempus. smh
deepL: [IRyS] Diva attack! Top class Japanese skills! Good at wrestling...? #Iris Tama: Talking Battle! Inuyama Tamaki

it's nice to see she's making connections outside of hololive. i wonder who initiated it or how they met to set this up? hope to see some good clips come out of this

There was liveTL in chat and Irys talked a little bit about her redesign:
58:17 [EN] I: I am going to have an upgrade (IRys 2.0) I am very excited and a bit scared. I think there will be different voices like "Irys was so good! Why did they change it?" But I hope people will like
59:08 [EN] will like Irys 2.0 too. I may become very sei-so in 2.0, and some of my devil parts will be hidden. But please wait for more details when I release them
59:37 [EN] I am hoping I can do more different things when my 2.0 comes out. (eg new costume, 3D and stuff)
Sounds like they will lean more towards angel than demon part of her.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Yugo did another English telephone game

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
By very successful, you mean "like Snuffy who orbited vshojo 24/7, changed their model a dozen times and STILL got rejected?"
Indie chuubas constantly rebranding always come off as desperate. If you've been in the game this long and your personality/schtick hasn't retained a regular following/audience, no amount of spending on a new model is gonna fix that. It's like being a bad driver and thinking the solution is to switch to a newer model car.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
There was liveTL in chat and Irys talked a little bit about her redesign:

Sounds like they will lean more towards angel than demon part of her.
58:17 [EN] I: I am going to have an upgrade (IRys 2.0) I am very excited and a bit scared. I think there will be different voices like "Irys was so good! Why did they change it?" But I hope people will like
59:08 [EN] will like Irys 2.0 too. I may become very sei-so in 2.0, and some of my devil parts will be hidden. But please wait for more details when I release them
59:37 [EN] I am hoping I can do more different things when my 2.0 comes out. (eg new costume, 3D and stuff)
bh6ncvxslmo91.jpg
>IRyS
>Seiso

lmao

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Indie chuubas constantly rebranding always come off as desperate. If you've been in the game this long and your personality/schtick hasn't retained a regular following/audience, no amount of spending on a new model is gonna fix that. It's like being a bad driver and thinking the solution is to switch to a newer model car.
There's a chance that a model is so bad it hurts views, but usually that will take maybe one rebrand, as the problem usually isn't on a technical level but on a design level. Though that's probably a very rare case and the majority of the time it's just the personality behind the model that sucks, as it takes time to build a personality for streaming and/or content creation.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So, is this series any good? The game was a trash fire the last time I played it.

Edgerunners is great. I ended up marathoning it when it came out, and loved every bit of it. Feels like Trigger has a really good grasp on what makes the Cyberpunk genre work. It was good enough I hope they can figure out a way to do another season someday. And honestly, from my understanding the only major thing left to really 'fix' in the game is the Police AI overhaul. I'm going to be giving it another run someday soon.
As a recent Sapling, she is great.
I'm sure with my PFP, people will be shocked to hear that Fauna is easily my favorite of the Holo-EN girls. I think she really flew under people's radar with how she presents herself up front vs how she actually is when you watch her stream for a while. My favorite part is how sweaty/tryhard she gets when she really gets in the mood. Comes out of left field with how cutesy her voice is.

I remember I found an archive of her LilyLemonleaf streams, and I watched her do a Nintendo Direct watchalong. In it, it got announced that Fall Guys would be ported to the Nintendo Switch. She got excited because A) Only kids play on the switch so it'll be easy Fall Guys wins, and B) She gets to bully children at the same time. Had a hearty laugh at that if you compare it to her Pokemon Unite stream which was just her straight up bullying kids.

Also, i missed this. WTF is going on with the Pregnant meme art right now?
1664467994563.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My favorite part is how sweaty/tryhard she gets when she really gets in the mood. Comes out of left field with how cutesy her voice is.
I hope fauna or the holos get sponsored or some shit for a real moba to see if her gamer words would fly when actually tryharding

Ensok

Early Adopter
I hope fauna or the holos get sponsored or some shit for a real moba to see if her gamer words would fly when actually tryharding
I still would enjoy seeing the girls play League.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Also I see you ChadwickHarold, 500 hours of Dota 2 is like 1/20 of the tutorial, not a pro-level, you clickbaiter! (his Ina and Ame edits are fire though)

Nijisanji Siska Leontyne plays plenty of Dota 2, but she mainly speaks indonesian. Man, I want to learn that game with a chuuba I can understand!

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Panko from PC did at least one League stream.

Anyways, this woman needs help.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Well, shit. If you don't want every Cyberpunk Edgerunner clip to come out and spoil everytime in the titles, don't click on the IRyS clip. Fucking YouTube.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
unknown.png

Oh shit. We're breaking up aren't we? 😭
(but seriously, when was the last time any good came from a woman uttering this sentence?)
Related to whatever present she got, I'm assuming it's a huge KFP chicken plushie like the one Inna got.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom