"MOONA SAN HELP ME... IM UFO STACK"La+ Darknesss

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'd argue hag baseline age is 35, perhaps 30 if you really stretch the definition.

IRL yes, 30 would be where I'd draw the Hag line, but because there are SO many vtubers younger than 22 I thought the average age would be around that number, making a 26 y/o a hag in that context. IDK man, it's too early over here.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

If you wanna watch a Vtuber you can't understand the language of playing a tabletop, then good news, because the best girl played what I'm assuming is the 6th edition of Call of Cthulhu.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I'd argue hag baseline age is 35, perhaps 30 if you really stretch the definition.
Exact age depends on the overall mental condition and maturity, one can reach their fifties and still be a drama-prone menhera, but I agree even a very mature and stable woman below 30 shall not be adressed as a hag. She's just 'not menhera', a 'hag-in-training' if you will.

Edit:
That's firmly in christmas cake territory..
Christmas cake is about being married/marriageable, being a hag is about not having to wear the "please be patient I'm a woman" cap anymore.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Exact age depends on the overall mental condition and maturity, one can reach their fifties and still be a drama-prone menhera, but I agree even a very mature and stable woman below 30 shall not be adressed as a hag. She's just 'not menhera', a 'hag-in-training' if you will.
a hagglete.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I have so many Kronii questions. But most importantly, why would she schedule the sandwich stream for the same night as her Wisdom teeth removal?
Dentist: Only take liquids on the first day.
Kronii:

In this scenario, what she didn't count on was being in actual pain instead of tripping balls like the first time. End rrat.

View attachment 1447
Daisenpai was pretty bad at this when she first played it. Now she's taunting Yagoo with her invincibility and only chooses to die when she wishes. Truly a Goddess. Yagoo has no power over her.

edit:
Now she's doing stage 1 with the 1hp store item and doing pretty well. Not a fake gamer girl!
edit 2:
Cleared, let's go. She's not as crazy as Kaela and Botan (who is?) but it's nice to see her get good at stuff. Certainly better than some ENs lol. I couldn't exactly make out what she was saying, but she's either going out to eat with Choco-sen or Choco-sen is cooking her food at her place sometime tomorrow.

Holocure stream here:

vestars20 beat me to posting Choco (and Lui) cooking for Sora. There were live TLs. It's a little sad that Lui was still nervous around daisenpai, despite being in Sora's birthday live. They talked quite a bit regardless.

Have some sugar in the morning

I expect some good clips. Also relevant to Continuous Retardation's post above:
1664453545230.png
Sora please

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Not sure why his fans have latched onto Pippa, probably because they were bith making fun of the Gunt at around the same time.
Only reason I can think of other than both dunked on the bog hog is Pippa being a brony which was another group who trolled Ghost back in the day.

View attachment 1487

Pulled from a reddit meme, so I don't know the actual source. 26 counts as a hag, right?
That's firmly in christmas cake territory..

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looks like Phase Connect, in addition to chasing more EN sad girls, also wants to build their stable of JP sad girls too with the third wave (https://t.co/oFTvwEbdIU).

I was under the impression that the japanese-speaking members of PC weren't doing nearly as well as their EN-counterparts (except Tenma). I'm guessing this is both to support the previous Japanese members and so Fishman has more Japanese girls to play League of Legends with.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
unknown.png

Oh shit. We're breaking up aren't we? 😭
(but seriously, when was the last time any good came from a woman uttering this sentence?)

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I'm thankful for Fauna. She has the right amount of autism to pick up and understand games, and she might not be god tier but she's got the handle of things often enough.
As a recent Sapling, she is great.

For something different but in the same vein:
Have you guys seen the Dicy Dungeons streams? Specifically Vesper, Kiara and Reine have streamed the game.
Aside from the fact Vesper has played the game before and has more knowlede about the macro decisions in the game; he talks through every turn, what his thought process is, to play the turn optimally. Kiara and Reine don't. Every turn is basically just an optimisation problem, and while you can sometimes overlook the ideal way when having some of the more complicated options, with a bit of thought, you can play quite near perfectly. Well Kiara and Reine kinda think a bit, but then mostly yolo the turns. They make a suboptimal move, maybe stop and realize what the did wasn't ideal, and the proceed to make the next suboptimal move without even trying to salvage anything.

That difference in approach is the reason why Vesper's streams were fun, and the girls' streams where so infuriating I didn't even finish Reines.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Looks like Phase Connect, in addition to chasing more EN sad girls, also wants to build their stable of JP sad girls too with the third wave (https://t.co/oFTvwEbdIU).

I was under the impression that the japanese-speaking members of PC weren't doing nearly as well as their EN-counterparts (except Tenma). I'm guessing this is both to support the previous Japanese members and so Fishman has more Japanese girls to play League of Legends with.
Japanese girls are inherently sad all the time, equals good market for fishman too. He will have the monopoly of the sad girls of Japan and lead the market with it.

Then infect them with Pippa molds. All in the name of the destructions of Wallmart.

Bug Eater

She's using different set-up, so sound is scuffed.
I liked it, crunchy Selen hits different.

She said that they aren't allowed to talk in detail about Nijifes until after the 6th, so we will have to subsist on rrats for a while - but I can't imagine the truth being anything more interesting than visa/travel issues for those who were unable to attend. It also seems like she is staying in Japan with the other EN livers at the moment (another detail that she could neither confirm nor deny) - kinda hope they get to do some off-collabs together. Not sure what the deal is with all the secrecy.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
(but seriously, when was the last time any good came from a woman uttering this sentence?)
Ina had a "we need to tako" stream in November 2020 and it turned out to be about her being incredibly excited about becoming a senpai (IDGen2 debuted in December).
That difference in approach is the reason why Vesper's streams were fun, and the girls' streams where so infuriating I didn't even finish Reines.
They're terminally online women please andastando. They can't compete in solving logical problems with a boomer who dumpster dives for spare computer parts.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'm guessing this is both to support the previous Japanese members and so Fishman has more Japanese girls to play League of Legends with.

If he wanted some asian hags to fill his league slots he couldve opened a korean branch. Untapped market, high probability of being good at league and not playing yuumi or lux.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If he wanted some asian hags to fill his league slots he couldve opened a korean branch. Untapped market, high probability of being good at league and not playing yuumi or lux.
But who wants to hire LOL players that are better than they are?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Have you guys seen the Dicy Dungeons streams? Specifically Vesper, Kiara and Reine have streamed the game.
Aside from the fact Vesper has played the game before and has more knowlede about the macro decisions in the game; he talks through every turn, what his thought process is, to play the turn optimally. Kiara and Reine don't. Every turn is basically just an optimisation problem, and while you can sometimes overlook the ideal way when having some of the more complicated options, with a bit of thought, you can play quite near perfectly. Well Kiara and Reine kinda think a bit, but then mostly yolo the turns. They make a suboptimal move, maybe stop and realize what the did wasn't ideal, and the proceed to make the next suboptimal move without even trying to salvage anything.

The difference is especially awkward after Vesper said Dicey Dungeons had the best learning curve he'd seen in a game. It's not enough to overcome birb brain, apparently. For what I expect a new player to be like, Botan streamed it as well. She would make suboptimal moves like immediately Counterfeiting high rolls as the Thief instead of splitting the dice and then Counterfeiting values she could use, but she at least figured out how the Thief worked instead of wiping.

"What do you feel when you shoot a human being?"
"Recoil."

kestraline

Early Adopter
Also in news I think most people won't care about, apparently Zentreya had ANOTHER break down on stream today? And they're so tired of all the hate on their new model that "she" is gonna go back to her old one and hope people stop bitching? I only know about this tangentially because of Froot.

What happened this time? Still need to get someone to make that vshojo / black company thread.

As for constant model changes, it's not just Zen who thinks about it. Some seriously believe they can provide success.

By very successful, you mean "like Snuffy who orbited vshojo 24/7, changed their model a dozen times and STILL got rejected?"
1664458903936.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Vesper's insane autism about anything he's passionate about is his most endearing quality. I will gladly sit there for hours and listen to him explain every single minute detail about his FTL playthrough or the ramblings of a madman when it comes to a fucking bicycle. An absolute treasure and a welcome change to everyone else slamming head first into every challenge without thinking.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Like her last GTA stream Kiara again postponed her stream 15 minutes shortly before it starts.

Two times could be coincidence, but now I have a little rrat that she watched a certain video The Spiffing Brit recently made.

TLDW: Your stream gets way more impressions by the algorithm (aka shown to people, so they can possibly click on it) shortly before a stream starts, so you can exploit the algorithm to boost your impressions by extending that "short amount of time before the stream starts".

Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I expect some good clips. Also relevant to Continuous Retardation's post above:
1664453545230.png
Sora please
More Sora bed content here:

Warning. Extremely cute, also the end card is loud so try not to go deaf. I also like how she's immediately on edge when chat askes if she'll lie down.

Cute Amelia clips incoming:

Oh my God she's actually doing her nip reps. Will she stick with it?

I wasn't aware that smol ame could be this cute, but here we are.

wew

Male hag love!
So it's more than just her model apparently people telling him he doesn't fit in Vshojo and stuff.
God i just sat listening to Zen i need hag healing asap

Watched it and Zen is legit a retard. Most of the harassments is coming from having open discord dms which they wont close off and have not talked to his mod team about it because they will start going after people. which just means you do not have "professional" level headed mods. I'm sure his retarded ass may have even replied to the mean dms.
Every vtuber that rebrands will get push back and some rude remarks but zen is just letting it happen with open dms from anyone and fucking reads every single one good lord. You also don't fucking show that the comments are getting to you because now he's just going to get flooded with more harassment.
How can a man act worse than a woman at this? I see people like snuffy and mousey get a lot of shit for changing models a couple times a year but they will make a very off hand comment about it and move the fuck on. Zen I know your larping as a woman but please grow a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom