"'Hubris of science that they can balance nature' Ok, calm down Michael Crichton"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Oh gawd I'm prepared to mald even more.

Does she know what she is getting into?

I haven't played since the 1.9.1 update, but... this game, this game...

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka playing Oh Canada on trombone has sent me on a hard laughing fit.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Does she know what she is getting into?

I haven't played since the 1.9.1 update, but... this game, this game...

The second I click in she's replaced her shipyard with guns because she didn't realize it would build them in it's place.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Rejection by @TokiameTaka.jpg

War. War never changes.

20220929_234108.png

Ok, maybe it should change.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Airi having a moment
(can't embed the player for clips)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"Phaseworld follows the calendar of Uranus"
Uruka dropping new lore.
Edit: "I'm a professional blower what do you expect"-Uruka 2022

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Is the Pippa stream fucking up for others? I thought it might just be as Mullvad has been buggy since I've switched to it, and I think Pippa is running it as well (Note: Mullvad got demoted on Privacy Tools recently from the top 5), but at the start of the week when I was trying to use youtube studio it was fucked as well around this time, so I'm not sure what's happening.

Edit: One thing to keep in mind about Mullvad is from what I understand they actually use physical builds for their routing instead of virtual machines, so there's a risk of direct attacks like DDOS and throttling from a different angle. Maybe @FuckingYTs can better explain it.

And Pippa's stream exploded.

Last edited:

La Lion

Meanwhile Mumei is interacting with a creature (seriously what the hell is this)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Uruka doing a trombone serenade of Bruno Mars for Pippa's stream dying. o7

Edit: And now she's playing "My Heart Will Go On". I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Truly mesmerizing.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ended up settling on watching Airi play the needy streamer game, just in time to hear her express utter shock that the game character is living with her boyfriend she's not married to.

Tradwolf is Chadwolf

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Meanwhile Mumei is interacting with a creature (seriously what the hell is this)

My first instinct is groundhog.

Nijitech in shambles.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someone needs to clip out this sad trombone titanic.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Managing a company of women exclusively is probably a nightmare. Though as far as Pippa goes, the only time I felt any hostility from her towards someone was Airi, and the day before their stream Sakana was warning people about being too aggressive. There was only one other time Pippa seemed upset was that one girl who no longer streams and Pippa apologized to.

The easiest way to work that out would be to tally up who's doing streams with who the most often. If two people are regularly doing streams together, they're probably friends, and if they're not, they're might be some underlying issues there.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Managing a company of women exclusively is probably a nightmare. Though as far as Pippa goes, the only time I felt any hostility from her towards someone was Airi, and the day before their stream Sakana was warning people about being too aggressive. There was only one other time Pippa seemed upset was that one girl who no longer streams and Pippa apologized to.
I must've missed some drama, what happened between Rabbit and Wolf?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The easiest way to work that out would be to tally up who's doing streams with who the most often. If two people are regularly doing streams together, they're probably friends, and if they're not, they're might be some underlying issues there.
Maybe, but as personalities grow they have less time and as companies grow it's harder to interact.

I must've missed some drama, what happened between Rabbit and Wolf?
Nothing really, it's just a vibe I got from the Airi and Pippa stream that happened a bit ago. Normally Pippa has no problem bringing out the weird in a normie but that one felt off. I don't hate Airi, but I feel like there might be some bad blood there as she's the most prim and proper of the lot.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nothing really, it's just a vibe I got from the Airi and Pippa stream that happened a bit ago. Normally Pippa has no problem bringing out the weird in a normie but that one felt off. I don't hate Airi, but I feel like there might be some bad blood there as she's the most prim and proper of the lot.
Have you considered the fact that Pippa talked a bit about her nerves with being a senpai, and the fact she felt guilty about not interacting with many of them as much as she thought they deserved? Because I think you're reading far too into it bud. Airi is super naive, but Pippa was trying to be a good girl with someone she's never interacted with much before as her first Gen 2 collab.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Have you considered the fact that Pippa talked a bit about her nerves with being a senpai, and the fact she felt guilty about not interacting with many of them as much as she thought they deserved? Because I think you're reading far too into it bud. Airi is super naive, but Pippa was trying to be a good girl with someone she's never interacted with much before as her first Gen 2 collab.
Maybe, but when she was collabing with Shiina it felt far more natural. I don't have any Airi hate, but she's definitely the outlier for me when it comes to the Phase sad girl aesthetic as usually I can tune in and get some menhera upfront. The only normal one is Lisa, and she's an outsider, but seems to gel well as the horrified onlooker.

I'm open to Airi surprising me.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"The robot from Yo Gabba Gabba is lowkey kinda hot" - Amaris Yuri. Lia immediately ended stream after that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom