"I would groom Pippa"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Punkalopi skinny Minnie. I hope she doesn’t legit have a disorder or something.

She's cute. Not really what I thought she would look like, thought she would look a bit more unkempt and twitchy given how fast she speaks. Rice purity test totals check out.

Ever since the Zaion announcement, the Phase Connect twitter certified poaching group have been endlessly tweeting about how Zaion or whoever should join Phase Connect now.
Ever since any and every single graduation notice people bring it up as if Phase Connect was some sort of cult people go to when they start a new life.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Zaion didn't have any regard for Nijisanji's rules and it doesn't seem like she'll be missed by her gen-mates, this sounds like a terrible idea. Why go to all the effort on someone who's been a proven liability for one corpo already?
Something is kind of off about her termination. Many of the reasons are pretty fucking small and petty, things some of the other Nijis get away with all the time seemingly without punishment.
Really makes me wonder what the fuck happened behind closed doors.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
this is the reason i dont get people saying she did this all in month if im someone who joins the company with knowleadge of this i would assume its fine afterall im just doing stuff that my senpais have done
What you are ignoring:
Doesn't seem like anyone in NijiEN liked her "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole". Those senpai probably got in trouble when they did it and were punished behind the scenes. They were dumbass things to do regardless of if other people did them. Seems like she would rather ask forgiveness than permission, which is fine if you are not literally one month into a job and have no real legs to stand on and not know how the company really works yet.

Also, not sure what people are really expecting from her point of view. She's a disgruntled ex-employee and did not leave on mutual terms like Yugo did. I expect a bunch of whining about how oppresive they were or some shit, ignoring the fact that she decided to join the company and ignore that it was, in fact, a company. I have said it before, but corpos, even Nijisanji with their infinite livers, are better off trying what they can to make things work with employees after spending a large amount of money on them, since models are not reusable. They would not have started TVA if were interested in wasting money on potential bad eggs.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Jesus IRyS Yuri lowenthal just wanted to piss
He should just be glad he wasn't puking. She has been known to drown targets in their own vomit.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

FL Cascadia

Something is kind of off about her termination. Many of the reasons are pretty fucking small and petty, things some of the other Nijis get away with all the time seemingly without punishment.
One reason that's offered is because she racked up the streaming-related infractions within the span of around 5 weeks.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Oh, um, ok.

I was just gonna post about this: Didn't she say she might have to cancel a stream because of a infected cut on her foot like a whole week ago? Remi don't tell me you shrugged if off a whole week and just now had it checked out.:shiinastare:
Edit: Also LOL

this shit

fuck it
>>During the suspensions, we have had several discussions with her, including training about compliance. However, her behavior and understanding of the Rules did not improve.
  • Several infringements of the Rules pertaining to the use of games defined by ANYCOLOR Inc. (including intentional infringements) and repeated false justifications given to ANYCOLOR Inc. regarding these infringements
  • Giving false information to other NIJISANJI EN Livers regarding the contents of her communications with ANYCOLOR Inc.
If someone consider this part of the statement petty or minor I'm going to assume automatically that the person has never worked in a team or probably never worked at all.ì

lolpo

What you are ignoring:
Doesn't seem like anyone in NijiEN liked her "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole". Those senpai probably got in trouble when they did it and were punished behind the scenes. They were dumbass things to do regardless of if other people did them. Seems like she would rather ask forgiveness than permission, which is fine if you are not literally one month into a job and have no real legs to stand on and not know how the company really works yet.
my point is why would i ask for permission on stuff that (as far as any outsider would know) was never punished for. the only way i can see it being fine to add those things to list is if they told her outright dont this. but it seems like en management went with the method of just letting her fuck around and find out

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I was just gonna post about this: Didn't she say she might have to cancel a stream because of a infected cut on her foot like a whole week ago? Remi don't tell me you shrugged if off a whole week and just now had it checked out.:shiinastare:
That is a very remi thing to do

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Edit: Also LOL

Look on the bright side, she'll be the first vtuber to do a prosthetic foot reveal!

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
my point is why would i ask for permission on stuff that (as far as any outsider would know) was never punished for.
Because it's common sense not to do most of the shit on that list?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
One reason that's offered is because she racked up the streaming-related infractions within the span of around 5 weeks.
On top of what Cascadia said theres also the obvious stuff behind the scenes we have no clue about she obviously butted heads with the other talents and management

I wonder if that is just her own gen or including senpais and how badly we have heavy reason to suspect she did not work well with others hell it would even explain why the ex genmates are jumping to explain things and not choosing how badly they throw her under the bus.

Yeah this definitly needed a week long gag order or something for tempers to cool is thats the case

but if the Ratt is true and Zaion has "something" they may have wanted to have gotten their side out first.

I dunno i'm sperging with no evidance.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Well, unannounced ones, yes.

Every. Break. Scheduled breaks are management puppet-tweeting to cover the absence while the chuuba are in Nij-Rieducation Centers for Corporate Loyalty. Following the attack on corporate HQ by infamous anarchist agent Rebecca "ZaiOn" Ozawa, directed against Net Interaction Joy Interface Sensory Anime Jokester Initiative (NIJISAnJI) talents of various subdivisions, parent company Anycolor Inc. are now mandating once-a-month training programs to ensure all current and future prospectives for their NIJI-EN talents no longer break containment and, more importantly, escape the facilities with entire megabytes of classified internal communications that could be used to defame, destabilize, demoralize and demonize other active talents within the NIJI umbrella.

A standing bounty of 243,400¥ is being offered for the whereabouts of this criminal element. Please contact the Anycolor Internal Security Hotline at +81 3-4335-4850 with any information on this case.

:smugselen:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Can you fucking gremlins please take the endless NijiYamanba backandforthing to the graduation thread.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi foot arc: I guess she must have got it checked out before too? Or not?

Did she go to the Doctor or just steal crutches and get pitty for the teachers for week? :whatastory:

lolpo

Because it's common sense not to do most of the shit on that list?
i have to ask for perms to say jokes/talk shit about a game and its devs mid stream? how would that even work for one what if i lose a game of overwatch i cant say the games shit and joke about how their better at stealing breast milk and harassing women than their jobs ? because they might add that to a reason i was let go ? it rly seems they were just adding filler to the reasonings make them look less bad

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
i have to ask for perms to say jokes/talk shit about a game and its devs mid stream? how would that even work for one what if i lose a game of overwatch i cant say the games shit and joke about how their better at stealing breast milk and harassing women than their jobs ? because they might add that to a reason i was let go ? it rly seems they were just adding filler to the reasonings make them look less bad
He clearly said " most " not all. Why are you bringing the weakest reasons? Horryy shit those arguments are pointless

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can you fucking gremlins please take the endless NijiYamanba backandforthing to the graduation thread.
Now you know the plight of discord mods trying to get people to post memes in the memes channel.

Jacks Wasted Life

"Sponsored by Raid shadow legends" is a meme at this point.

I didn't even know she existed before this because Niji has 2 million talents, but this whole thing stinks to high heaven. I browsed the official statement, and it was nothing but dick sucking saying Niji did the right thing.

All red flags. I'm not going to carry water for some person I never heard of, but if you believe the narrative, you are a usefull idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom