"It will be judged by our very own indomitable Tenma, the auspicious Shiina, ever gluttonous Ember and a mystery participant from our upcoming Gen3!"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Clio doesnt trip my troondar, she sounds like an older woman, probably an honest to god hag in her mid 40's.
I will admit I may have had the speed at 1.25 or 1.5 when I first listened, I’m not sure if twitch’s player saves that in a cookie and it transferred over to the clip you posted when I played it from the embed. That may have added a ‘processed’ effect to the voice, but now I can’t go back and know for sure because my first impression might have been tainted but I can’t even tell if it was normal speed or not.

But regardless of voice, consider this; a history professor who specializes in the medieval ages? When are women ever interrelated in that?!

It's certainly not common but there's at least two AUS female professors I could find on google with just a casual search, and Clio mentions writing articles on her twitter, so I imagine it'd be stupidly easy to find her if she were more specific about what her expertise is and is just giving the broadest field relevant. There's vague details about her life on twitter, but no alphabetsperging, pride flags or pronouns. Also;

At least she knows the appeal. I don't know, I'm thinking might be a for real hag.

I bet is Nolan, the whole act of poor infosec is just a ruse using a fake persona

The extremely poor opsec is just a parodical example of "worst case scenario".

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
He's always said he doesn't talk about things he enjoys because people will ruin it for him.

can very much relate SEED is still the best Gundam show fuckers

paul

Early Adopter
I've never seen @thhrang in the same room as Josh as the same time.
I tell you, young fellow, there was a time when thrrang didn't use the wikihow dog as a profile pic. He changed it after the great nullpocalypse of early 2021 only to scare people and stuck with it.
Btw, who made the kiwi lui intro again? I know it was posted in the old thread and I bookmarked it there. The guy needs a shoutout for this piece of art.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

this thread in response to Pikamee’s new model

Mike

Willing to commit genocide at Subaru's command

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wait until null finds out what is parodying
Ok, look here, listen. Think about it this way. When KF temporarily imploded, who survived and thrived? Who had plans within plans and fallbacks within fallbacks? Was it the True & Honest posters? Was it the Ralph, Wings or DSP board residents? Was it the inhuman muties that lurk in A&H (I miss the roosterteeth thread) A&N?

No. It was animechads.
Ironically enough, it's another repeat of 8chan, where /a/ came out of the whole site imploding unscathed while other boards suffered.

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Regis Altare is taking away his morning gungeon streams, what the fuck am I supposed to listen to at work now? This must be because of the influence of those dirty females he's been collabing with.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Regis Altare is taking away his morning gungeon streams, what the fuck am I supposed to listen to at work now? This must be because of the influence of those dirty females he's been collabing with.
Altare stated at some point in a community post that he wanted to stream less because his manager concerned about how much he streams and he kept putting off background work to stream, eat, and sleep (if that on the latter). Considering, unlike Axel, Altare hasn't kept up his one cover a month policy I assume his constant streaming is really slowing down his productivity outside of his streaming.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

This is truly a stream.

Rie really should have been in on the dog stream. Really pretty much all of PC and the Pippenis harem.

Sure, it might take 5 hours because scuff/the girls are (excluding Michiru and Nasa) complete retards/someone not shutting the fuck up. But the sheer comedic value..

At the very least, Lisa should have been there. She might legitimately break from the trolling. lol

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I can somewhat agree with this cause Youtube doesn't have that recommendation tab for 2view VTubers feature like twitch does so to my surprise I've seen a LOT of VTubers with great models stuck with 10 views or less because they're just indie/in a less known corpo
It also doesn't help that Youtube gutted their search engine because of whining journalists. It's an uphill battle to find videos that aren't already popular or recommended to you by Youtube's ai.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok, look here, listen. Think about it this way. When KF temporarily imploded, who survived and thrived? Who had plans within plans and fallbacks within fallbacks? Was it the True & Honest posters? Was it the Ralph, Wings or DSP board residents? Was it the inhuman muties that lurk in A&H?

No. It was animechads.
Ironically enough, it's another repeat of 8chan, where /a/ came out of the whole site imploding unscathed while other boards suffered.
Weebs are like roaches, there is always more of us thank you think and we never fully go away.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Okayu will get a new 3D outfit for her 1st live

kestraline

Early Adopter
Everyone's favourite rocket launch vtuber reacts to crashing a spacecraft into an asteroid:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lia's return stream is about to start.

Lisa is also starting her music review stream since I know some people want to check that out.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
SNOT stream canceled tonight. Womp womp.

john-c-reilly-motherfucker.gif

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I have no clue what the actual fuck this stream is, but it might already be the best stream.

Spirelord

Hello.
So the forum was real. Barely talked in the thread but glad to see it survived!

This is truly a stream.

Rie really should have been in on the dog stream. Really pretty much all of PC and the Pippenis harem.

Sure, it might take 5 hours because scuff/the girls are (excluding Michiru and Nasa) complete retards/someone not shutting the fuck up. But the sheer comedic value..

At the very least, Lisa should have been there. She might legitimately break from the trolling. lol

I disagree. It's not the Pippa Show, it's Phase Connect. Collabs are fine every so often but too much makes it tired and mostly 'what shit has Pippa dug up from the internet THIS time?' Not against it if that's what they want, but I'd rather them do their own streams so there's more variety at the very least, like Uruka's singing. Or do stuff with other companies' talents like Pippa did/does with Lisa, I'm still holding out hope for the impossible Phase Connect/VOMS collab...

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Lumi didn't get to sing about dogs.
Shiina didn't get to sing about ketchup.
Pippa got to sing about 18 naked cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch!

Fishman..
Pippa has the first born bias, fishman lets her get away with more stuff because she is the fist talent hire and also brought along Tenma.
I wonder if this favoritism will upset any of the newer girls or the girls currently applying for the next gen. Knowing women, someone eventually will get asshurt over it.

Also still somewhat surprising to see just how many female fans Pippa has, higher ratio than most other chuubas.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I have no clue what the actual fuck this stream is, but it might already be the best stream.

There streams are just Fuck it, it sounds funny, let's do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom