"BLÅHAJ is more than just a shark to some people (all of them). BLÅHAJ is a way of life. BLÅHAJ is beloved by people of all walks of life. Young, old, Rin, British people, other people, Rin, my dad laughs at me but he doesn't count, Rin, the president (Rin), and BLÅHAJ love BLÅHAJ. In this way, it could be said that something that provides light and comfort for so many people across all of Society is a necessity, in the same way that food and transportation are. You wouldn't let Rin starve, would you?"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Also, I found a new Hagtuber, I believe I mentioned her briefly before the farms went down.

I get the feeling that may be less 'hagtuber' and more 'penistuber'. No big red flags after 5 seconds of looking, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence of a wiener.

And for any Splatoon 3 collabs by EN, don't be surprised if IRyS shows up. She's always wishing that she had EN's to play it with, but then again she would also prefer them to be sweaty about it.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I get the feeling that may be less 'hagtuber' and more 'penistuber'. No big red flags after 5 seconds of looking, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence of a wiener.
Sounds similar to Leaflit to me. I'm inclined to trust takodachi's judgement.

Sleepy Project has run into controller pak issues. Bound to happen with an over two decade old system:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Another funny animation

And let me introduce Nene clipper (I think he was already mentioned in the old thread). The clips are fun (although almost all of Nene's streams are like that because she's real dork) but the best part is his stories in the video description.

Also, I found a new Hagtuber, I believe I mentioned her briefly before the farms went down.

@SandyCat we need your professional opinion ^_^

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Now suffer with no islamic content sticker to react with.

1227-c54dfb5ac0dc4a3360b1b2b2bcc74067.jpg

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Shiina Panel

Pomu Panel

Tried to find Lumi's but no dice

Lumi didn't get to sing about dogs.
Shiina didn't get to sing about ketchup.
Pippa got to sing about 18 naked cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch!

Fishman..

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Ami back to suffering. Let's see how far she gets today.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Phase Connect is kinda based for being that active in the con circuit, i know other corpos also do this but i think PC has done it a bit more noticably

Pippa went from randy twitch semi-menhera to being the face of a company that advertises fancy 3D tech bullshit

Shiina went from a 2 or 3 view indie turned vtweeter because she accidentaly torpedoed her career with a BF and general life bullshittery getting in her way to singing in a con to some 600+ viewers, i dunno i it broke the 1k mark

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Koe gushes about how amazingly inspiring and tough the Tungstenrat is she also inspired him to donate plasma

Edit:Mousey reacts timestamped happy tears ensue

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
View attachment 1311
She just posted a correction to her schedule.
You made me check, fuck you.

And for any Splatoon 3 collabs by EN, don't be surprised if IRyS shows up. She's always wishing that she had EN's to play it with, but then again she would also prefer them to be sweaty about it.
Clio doesnt trip my troondar, she sounds like an older woman, probably an honest to god hag in her mid 40's.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Koe gushes about how amazingly inspiring and tough the Tungstenrat is she also inspired him to donate plasma

Speaking of MolybdenumMuridae:

Username Generator

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Clio doesnt trip my troondar, she sounds like an older woman, probably an honest to god hag in her mid 40's.
I will admit I may have had the speed at 1.25 or 1.5 when I first listened, I’m not sure if twitch’s player saves that in a cookie and it transferred over to the clip you posted when I played it from the embed. That may have added a ‘processed’ effect to the voice, but now I can’t go back and know for sure because my first impression might have been tainted but I can’t even tell if it was normal speed or not.

But regardless of voice, consider this; a history professor who specializes in the medieval ages? When are women ever interested in that?!

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wait until null finds out what is parodying :smugpipi:
I think he knows, he just doesn't want to admit it. Null's anime knowledge always amazes me and he did post the Subaru duck dance in the past as he liked it, but when people gave him shit about it he recanted as he wanted to save face.

He's always said he doesn't talk about things he enjoys because people will ruin it for him.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think he knows, he just doesn't want to admit it. Null's anime knowledge always amazes me and he did post the Subaru duck dance in the past as he liked it, but when people gave him shit about it he recanted as he wanted to save face.

He's always said he doesn't talk about things he enjoys because people will ruin it for him.
okay so which of you fuckers is Josh's alt account

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Mike

Willing to commit genocide at Subaru's command
okay so which of you fuckers is Josh's alt account
I bet is Nolan, the whole act of poor infosec is just a ruse using a fake persona

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom