"Ehhhh? EN-core? Sha nai naaaa"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Winning son bday stream is ongoing now, mostly a variety stream such as: Uproar!!'s video message(and bullying), cute animal videos voiced by totally a random person, and him doing various challenges to unlock all these video messages

Edit:
- my god they managed to invite ueshama for bday greetings now, winning son in shambles live on stream
- stream somehow died right after he said "I feel like I'm going to die(from excitement) today", in a true comedic sense of timing
Roberu Ch. 夕刻ロベル - 【#夕刻ロベル誕生祭2022】誕生日3D配信!※僕は一切内容を聞いていません※【夕刻ロベルホロスターズ】 [NgWNUMMKdYM - 763x429...png

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Checked my rrat folder for this, here's the only pic I have with visible hand (with face as a bonus). The pinky finger does look tiny.
C H I N K

Also, I found a new Hagtuber, I believe I mentioned her briefly before the farms went down.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
C H I N K

Also, I found a new Hagtuber, I believe I mentioned her briefly before the farms went down.

Welcome back! It's been a month since Ina's last Elden Ring stream, how does that make you feel?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Welcome back! It's been a month since Ina's last Elden Ring stream, how does that make you feel?
I'm so glad we moved to zatsudans and cooking streams over Elden Fucking Ring.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I'm so glad we moved to zatsudans and cooking streams over Elden Fucking Ring.
This sure seems like Takodachi. But, which girl is fatest?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This sure seems like Takodachi. But, which girl is fatest?
the mall goth
1t60hi3dsgf81.jpg

rye_project had a irl stream wearing a maid dress, did anyone happen to archive it? I was away from my PC when it happened

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Keep an eye on schedule drops today.

Kiara X Ina already confirmed. Unfortunately it's that Valkyrie gacha shit.
I suspect Kronii's splatoon collab is with Ina also.
SNOT is collabing tonight on Wolfquest assuming no last minute changes.

This upcoming Sunday, the 2nd, Council will ascend Sana's tower finally.

FdlGITnXkAEf3FS.jpg
Fdkc2kGagAELtJ0.jpg

kestraline

Early Adopter
Someone should send her Ram Ranch performance to the man himself, Grant MacDonald.

It still astounds me how Pippa has a better 3D model than most of Hololive...!
Shame it's not her official 3D model. Something says the AR model will be A LOT better.

Oh god we saw inside Pippa's head. It's completely empty just as we all figured.
They need to fix that up so the inside is full of mold.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Someone should send her Ram Ranch performance to the man himself, Grant MacDonald.

Shame it's not her official 3D model. Something says the AR model will be A LOT better.

They need to fix that up so the inside is full of mold.
The impressive part of AR Pippa to me is the fact that it tracks so well, but seems to not require a specialized studio.
Please god let this be a jijnx and now Ina's moving back to Elden Ring again.
Ina solo Fortnite streams for the next two weeks. Fuck you.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Please god let this be a jijnx and now Ina's moving back to Elden Ring again.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Winning son bday stream is ongoing now, mostly a variety stream such as: Uproar!!'s video message(and bullying), cute animal videos voiced by totally a random person, and him doing various challenges to unlock all these video messages

Edit:
- my god they managed to invite ueshama for bday greetings now, winning son in shambles live on stream
- stream somehow died right after he said "I feel like I'm going to die(from excitement) today", in a true comedic sense of timing

Stars continue to align.

Mea on sudoku watch.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
unknown.png

Not officially announced yet, but here is Ina's schedule for the week.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I don't know if this makes me want to attend conventions or not. On one hand it's funny, but on the other hand the people are very cringe.

Edit: Why are there so many manlets!?
My buddy who wasn't as big into anime as the rest of my friends are treated it like a nature documentary, where he'd just people watch the entire time. Depending on your demographic, that alone is worth the price of admission.
C H I N K

Glad to see you around Tako. I wouldn't get a good regular influx of indie hags without you.

In other news, our favorite Cringe watching Twitter account has been detailing about how Mysta has managed to piss off one of the most annoying groups of Teenagers on the internet: Genshin fans.

Our boy has documented three massive threads out of the massive shitstorm that's occurred. (spoilered to not shit up the thread)

He then closes his thread with these wise words.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Beatani playing Slay the Spire

Beatani has played before and is now playing A4 with the Defect. She tried A0 with the Watcher earlier but neither she nor chat seemed to know how to build the Watcher (to be fair, I don't either).

Kobo had a donation reading stream (with live TLs) and talked about her anxiety attack in the Among Us collab at around 5 minutes. She also talked about her con meet-and-greet.
1664198702276.png
Which one of you was this?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
In other news, our favorite Cringe watching Twitter account has been detailing about how Mysta has managed to piss off one of the most annoying groups of Teenagers on the internet: Genshin fans.
That's a shithole he's trying to dive in, good luck recovering from the burn cause hell, genshin twittards are some of the most insufferable fandom circle I've ever seen these past few years

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Zombie singing

She said she used to numberfag now she doesn't care after noting people mentioning despite her sub rise her ccv is stagnant

Rustage: when I heard the queen died my first thought was wondering if Ollie was ok

Edit: notable performances Odo, Roki, Fansa, Jollie Jollie, and Id:entity voices,
Kronii's schedule

Oct 2nd - Sana's Tower

I was just wondering about that
C H I N K

Tako! glad you made it

Our boy has documented three massive threads out of the massive shitstorm that's occurred. (spoilered to not shit up the thread)

He then closes his thread with these wise words.

Based Mysta
That's a shithole he's trying to dive in, good luck recovering from the burn cause hell, genshin twittards are some of the most insufferable fandom circle I've ever seen these past few years
As a genshin fan fuck most genshin fandom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom