"What if... in Mars, the alien is the rock?!?! And nobody knows because it is just like a rock?"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Unless your name is Artemis.
HIYOOO
There's someone i forgot even existed honestly, what even happened to that fag? He sorta just fell off of the face of the vtuberverse last year...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
There's someone i forgot even existed honestly, what even happened to that fag? He sorta just fell off of the face of the vtuberverse last year...
Stagnated hardcore, because my man has no personality or talent, and Walmart Gura hype only takes you so far.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Kronii's Subway dakimakura by @ZedGawr.jpg

Kronii and her 500 dollar Subway sandwich dakimakura

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Shit, the unicorns were right. She got pregnant from the collab with Vesper.
I'm pretty sure that someone already posted this tweet, but I couldn't find it and I wanted to make this joke.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This thread has made me crave Subway.
You can always just make a sandwich at home and leave it out in the sun for six hours for the same experience.
Or so I've heard.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bae Freudian slip

Archivebro uploads Pippa performance

Animated Kronii pico park subway

Edit: bonus clip Watame cutely copying Calli

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
unknown.png

- Busy entire day. Mom forced her to a Hair Salon where she was stuck for 5 hours!
- Hair stylist asks "when was the last time you did your hair?" Selen can't recall, estimates over a year ago. She never goes outside.
- Selen's mom pays attention to her schedule. Noticed she didn't have stream on Sunday so wrangled Selen into it and left her no excuses.
- Selen hates small talk. She was on her phone the entire time except to answer questions about her hair.
- Just wanted her hair cut, but got bullied into dyeing it also (Stylist said she had a few white hairs!) and styled a little.
- Selen explains a rare genetic condition she has which prevents her hair from obtaining pigment even when she was young. That's why she sometimes grows white hair.
- Got home at 10PM.
- Some Dragoons supachat about similar hair problems or baldness. Selen makes a joke about being sponsored by Dollar Shave Club!
- No schedule this week! For many Niji livers this week. After this short stream, Selen has to go right back to behind the scenes work.
- Guerilla streams only this week and possibly next week as well. Will announced day of, on Twitter.
- "When I'm back, there will be very exciting stuff happening!" Doesn't wanna spoil anything though. So no hints.
- Segues into Merch, "Shill hour" NijiEN petite merch is out now! She almost forgot it came out today lol.
- Niji managers were very accommodating when she asked Ember to be a part of her merch.
- Merch is not limited. It'll be on the store for as long as possible.
- Talks about how Niji staff is very proactive and does check-ins with the talents frequently. Often asking them if they want anything.
- Selen wants EN branch to be included in the Sanrio collab that JP is already a part of. Staff is gonna talk to marketing about it.
- Selen briefly goes on a tangent about how much money over her life she's blown on Sanrio merch.
- Even in highschool, she wasn't embarassed about the cartoony merch. "I owned that shit!"
- Selen talking about how her parents shared a lot of her likes and so she was easily able to inherit a lot of stuff for free. Like video games from her dad, or clothes, merch, magazines, manga and anime stuff from her mom.
- Talks about how when she was younger, even though she couldn't read JP. She would buy Newtype magazines, rip out the poster of whatever character she wanted and than scalp the rest online lol.
- Is going on a tangent about how easy it is to scalp Fujo shit. "They need their hot anime boys! It's just business chat."
- Briefly addresses the Twitch stuff. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket!" She says Youtube isn't *that* much better and people shouldn't expect good things if they just up and abandon their current platform wholesale. "Scarle gets demonitized every other day cuz her boobs are too big!" "Youtube really isn't that much better."
- "If you are not corporate, just try and diversify. Don't commit to a single platform."
- Selen believes the only reason *most* Vtubers succeed on YT is because they are Corpo. Without a corpo backing a lot of the background stuff is a lot harder.
- "Eventually all platforms are shitty" (Typical Selen laughing fit here)
- Selen is talking from experience here. She noted a lot of her YT viewers DO NOT translate to Twitch viewers and the opposite is true as well.
- Says that ever since she joined Niji, she doesn't and can't keep up with Twitch meta/content. Never knows what the popular Twitch memes are anymore, but doesn't seem to care either.
- "I'm a hot mess, but reading other peoples hot messes makes me feel better inside! You should try it." (Another laughing fit.)
- Selen used to be big into trashy drama news about 3D people and Celebs, but since joining Nijisanji she's followed it a lot less.
- Shout out to the random Apex player going around killing pros in my name! (A top 500 pred.) She doesn't know it is.
- What a role-model for other Dragoons! (Chat having some fun talking shit about Apex pros)
- Selen doesn't play competitive Apex much anymore, but likes to grief pros when she can lol.
- "It makes me a little bit happy when I can annoy people with the charge rifle."
- Selen now actively encouraging dragoons to grief Pro-players in Apex with charge rifles.
- Wants to play Gundam Evolution, but has been too busy. Niji does have perms though.
- Thinks it might be a hard game to stream, cuz it's not very interesting and there is a lot of visual clutter.
- Selen won't be able to stream Overwatch 2 on launch, she is busy that day. But she also has perms for this and will stream it ASAP.
- Is talking about how difficult it is to go backwards on FPS. Has a 240FPS monitor, and has difficulty going back to 144 now. Even though it's still fast, she can tell the difference in smoothness and reaction time.
- Notes that when she was a top-ranked player (before becoming a Vtuber) she did so on just a 60FPS monitor. But now she can't envision how it was possible.
- Tells Dragoons to stay at 60FPS if possible. "You won't be happy if you ever have to go backwards!" (Joking of course)
- Is talking about some "poor man" hacks for low end end PC/Setups she had to do before making it big.
- Selen talking about her 65% keyboard. "I just don't like having a board where I don't use so many keys."
- Is talking about 3D printer now. Thinks it might be an investment. But knows it would be bad for her, cuz she'd spend too much money on supplies and materials. She would be printing too much shit from online model builders. She would love to own one though...
- Someone superchats her "As someone with 2 3D printers, it became my 2nd fulltime job" (Another Selen laughing fit here.)
- Also Selen, "If i sell my family, I can 3d print a new one! And they'll be mini, than I can take them everywhere!"
- "You wouldn't 3d print a child would you?" meme Says she ABSOLUTELY would 100% "download a car" if she could.
- Wants to do a "Shrine review" stream in the future. Possibly a couple weeks from now.
- Selen just remembers the time, "holy shit an hour and a half already passed!?!?"
- Has to get back to work, so starts to wrap up stream. Reiterates the lack of schedule for a bit, but there will be plenty of Niji happenings coming up!
- Thanks for hanging out with me Dragoons, and listening to me bullshit.
- byeeeee~~
======

Transcribed best I could as it happened, since i was just eating and browsing anyway.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Kronii's schedule

Oct 2nd - Sana's Tower

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Beatani playing Slay the Spire

And Miryu Kotofuji (gen 3 kawaii) One Hand Clapping

And later today 2 Delutaya streams

I'm really glad she got better and is back to streaming regularly

paul

Early Adopter
Kronii's schedule

Oct 2nd - Sana's Tower

Why is this woman so obsessed with sandwiches?
Also found this Kronii art scrolling through twitter:

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
Hey @NolanCrush I found something you'd like!

Clip Tax:

Jesus Christ she's got no filter HAHAHA!

Didn't realize how these embeds can suddenly clutter a page. Damn.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
- Selen believes the only reason *most* Vtubers succeed on YT is because they are Corpo. Without a corpo backing a lot of the background stuff is a lot harder.
I can somewhat agree with this cause Youtube doesn't have that recommendation tab for 2view VTubers feature like twitch does so to my surprise I've seen a LOT of VTubers with great models stuck with 10 views or less because they're just indie/in a less known corpo

Both sites have their own pros and cons as she stated, it's just a matter of which one you prefer especially since the stream culture also varies depending on which sites you're focusing on

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I went to some other local events (you know how people call cons as events), and there are Kobo cosplayers as well, all young. Judging from their nervousness, you know this is one of their first few cosplays.

Back in the Homeland, Scuttle hated it when I said that Kobo is the savior of Indonesian VTubers, but the condition on the field proved this being true. Why? Because most of Kobo's local fans are people who previously don't watch VTubers, much less the local ones. If Gura started the Golden Age of VTubers in the West, Kobo is the one who started it in Indonesia
Leave it to a blue kusogaki to revolutionize the market. It already happened... thrice now? (Pekora, Gura, Kobo).

Someone could make a case for Aqua too, but she doesn't feel as impactful or "gaki", also, her contributions were on the chinese market and since holo pulled out of that shit hole any "revolution" she may have done was thrown out the window.
For now, a tuber with any of this elements is gonna have some kind of success. Blue - Gaki - Water related - memelord.
(and no, I don't put Reine and Altare in this category, since they're not Gaki or Water related)

Gotta be honest, Kobo clips are fun (especially the ones with Altare), but I can't watch those for too long because she sounds like a literal child and feels creepy as fuck.

I got him as recommended on twitch a while ago, was pulling less numbers than some of Phase's Gen 2.

Hey @NolanCrush I found something you'd like!

Nuke it from orbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom