"What even is a 'pathetic tsundere'? I've been called that twice already!"Himemori Luna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
That's a shithole he's trying to dive in, good luck recovering from the burn cause hell, genshin twittards are some of the most insufferable fandom circle I've ever seen these past few years
I remember some fags crying about hillYamanba lives or whatever maybe two years ago. HIV isn't retribution enough.

Screenshot_20220926-101639_Brave.jpgThe leddit result there legitimately sounds like joggers though.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Comedians are having a team battle in Rust; Koyori is the GM and is flying around as an admin. JP A vs. JP B vs. ID. Like ten streams to choose from, so.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Comedians are having a team battle in Rust; Koyori is the GM and is flying around as an admin. JP A vs. JP B vs. ID. Like ten streams to choose from, so.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but EN kinda didn't bother to participate in season 3, right? (except for ame and her car dealership)

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Correct me if I'm wrong, but EN kinda didn't bother to participate in season 3, right? (except for ame and her car dealership)
Seems like it.

Gura surprisingly hasn't touched it at all. Probably her projects/Live 3D kept her busy. No Mumei either. I don't remember seeing Irys streaming Rust much since the first week of S3. Kiara/Ina/Calli/Bae have been casual at best.

It's a shame, since paranoid Mumei, Gura, the BaeRys war, and the assault on Pekofortress in S2 was golden content.

Since their map was larger this season, there's been some real-estate to experiment with bloodsport arenas a couple times. I guess since these have been successful in largely keeping the bloodlust from spiraling into running battles that wipe out everyone's bases, maybe the less violence-inclined girls might give it a go. It is basically Minecraft with guns, afterall.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
IRyS made her million door house... and that's been it?

Edit: Looking on Holodex it seems that Cali is playing it later today. (I'm good)

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I remember some fags crying about hillYamanba lives or whatever maybe two years ago. HIV isn't retribution enough.

View attachment 1315The leddit result there legitimately sounds like joggers though.
I do feel sorry the Abyss but more in a "mercy kill the mutated beyond all hope human ala resident evil BOW" kind of way
Seems like it.

Gura surprisingly hasn't touched it at all. Probably her projects/Live 3D kept her busy. No Mumei either. I don't remember seeing Irys streaming Rust much since the first week of S3. Kiara/Ina/Calli/Bae have been casual at best.

It's a shame, since paranoid Mumei, Gura, the BaeRys war, and the assault on Pekofortress in S2 was golden content.
Mumei played in a variety stream recently but not much otherwise

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
At the start, it seems like many of them were interested, but then most of them don't go beyond a single stream (Calli/Ina, Bae, IRyS). Though Calli has a Rust stream scheduled this week.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

the cappippi version would've bee totally fine, but this... this made my day

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
rye_project had a irl stream wearing a maid dress, did anyone happen to archive it?
Whatever happened to Rye anyway? Did she get picked up by a big corpo or just go on hiatus because she's focusing on other things?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
rye_project had a irl stream wearing a maid dress, did anyone happen to archive it? I was away from my PC when it happened
Nope, and my search on vt only yielded this clip from around four days ago, not much to it, standard egirl I guess:
Looks like there are a bit more under the 30d clips list

paul

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Whatever happened to Rye anyway? Did she get picked up by a big corpo or just go on hiatus because she's focusing on other things?
The latter. I remember someone linked her guerilla stream on the thread pages ago. She basically stated that yes, she is busy and focusing with her life, but would try do at least one guerilla stream when she is able to keep touch.

Might be wrong though, but thats what I remember it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Some more info on the court letter from England
(First letter omitted as it's the same size as the tiny image)

1664211350021.png
1664211366649.png
1664211380519.png
1664211393911.png
1664211531488.png

The latter. I remember someone linked her guerilla stream on the thread pages ago. She basically stated that yes, she is busy and focusing with her life, but would try do at least one guerilla stream when she is able to keep touch.

Might be wrong though, but thats what I remember it.
Ah ok. I only saw a tiny bit of her and found her disassembling and reassembling the FN P90 funny, so it kind of sucked to found out she was gone right as I discovered her.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
View attachment 1300
View attachment 1301

I don't know why AnonFiles and FileChan links died on me.
Reuploading.
AnonFiles and FileChan use the same backend and I noticed earlier they shit the bed if filenames contain certain non-standardcharacters. Pippa streams usually have those sparkles attached to their titles, try removing that.
Stagnated hardcore, because my man has no personality or talent, and Walmart Gura hype only takes you so far.
He also killed his momentum with the pirate hololive stream incident, which in turn made people stop giving him a free pass on the leeching in chat. His unpaid shills kind of got bored too.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nope, and my search on vt only yielded this clip from around four days ago, not much to it, standard egirl I guess:
Looks like there are a bit more under the 30d clips list

Ew, fleshwoman, her arms are fucking tiny compared to her head tho jeeze.

Burnt Fish

Now suffer with no islamic content sticker to react with.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Shiina Panel

Pomu Panel

Tried to find Lumi's but no dice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom