"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I feel like Judge Magni might be a bit biased. I call for a retrial.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The Lia Cucked Arc should be interesting..

Spirelord

Hello.
Welcome habibi, I am glad you made it, without powerleveling would you mind telling me about where you found out about this place?
Sorry to disappoint but from the original VTuber thread technically, half a week ago I searched for 'vtuber xenforo' in Brave search spur of the moment and found it immediately.

Also Lia has declaired a Fatwa against MatPat and as someone laughed at Moviebob (scriptwriter for FilmTheory IIRC) I wholeheartedly understand.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"MR. REGIS! Where are your legs?! How are you going to stand here and present your case without any legs?"

I'm fucking dying here.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Also still somewhat surprising to see just how many female fans Pippa has, higher ratio than most other chuubas.
Pippa isn't waifu material, unless you're some sort of weird degenerate mold sommelier, so she doesn't draw from the male waifu-hunter crowd and the same absolute number of female fans can make up a bigger percentage of the fan base.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa has the first born bias, fishman lets her get away with more stuff because she is the fist talent hire and also brought along Tenma.
I wonder if this favoritism will upset any of the newer girls or the girls currently applying for the next gen. Knowing women, someone eventually will get asshurt over it.

Also still somewhat surprising to see just how many female fans Pippa has, higher ratio than most other chuubas.
I wouldn't say firstborn bias so much as she's the most popular figure in Phase Connect at the moment and that translates into money for the Fishman.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
From holes, is cereal soup to double homicide.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
"I like to hear them beg"

lmfao

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“there were several murders but instead of looking at evidence we're gonna have two suspects argue about some dumb shit and whoever is wrong is guilty"

LMAOOO! This is so absurd stupid, I love it.

Piarro

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The Lia Cucked Arc should be interesting..
1664234718138108.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Axel Syrios, first of TEMPUS to graduate by accusing Yagoo of committing double homicide.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
WHAT A TWIST! Is Magni the guilty party? Is Yagoo? Looks like it doesn't matter, because the audience voted for Altare, and he's being sent off for 70 years of torture.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
This stupid garbage is the best thing I've seen in a long time.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I take back all reservations I had about Regis from when I first heard his voice.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
New hashtag, fellas. #JudgeMagni for if you have any questions you want him to ask in future Judge Magni streams.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I take back all reservations I had about Regis from when I first heard his voice.
I always liked him because I have always been based.

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa isn't waifu material, unless you're some sort of weird degenerate mold sommelier, so she doesn't draw from the male waifu-hunter crowd and the same absolute number of female fans can make up a bigger percentage of the fan base.
Careful, you might trigger some of our regulars.
Just wait until @Reticule gets wind of this. :smugpipi:
He won't like it one bit.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm just confused how it works. Like, there's no way Pippa can actually move this much and like this. There's some stuff that looks like it's being controlled by a human, like the things like walking off stage out of anger, but then some stuff looks liked canned animations.

I wonder if it's like a basic tracking system (like a Kinect-type thing), and then the AI takes that information (possibly audio too, for keywords like 'hug' and 'kick' and stuff) and turns it into the full 3d performance? So like it could tell where she is in 3d space, it could tell when she crouches or moves toward the camera, etc.

I have no actual idea, I just refuse to believe that Pippa can actually move that much.
Some of the animations seem reused. There is probably an idle animation that she can toggle and the model moves by itself or based on the whole AI thing. She wasnt out of breath when she was singing so I expect her to be singing and not jumping and dancing around which usually leaves you out of breath.

unknown.png

Transcribed best I could as it happened, since i was just eating and browsing anyway.
Fucking hell I love Selen.

rye_project had a irl stream wearing a maid dress, did anyone happen to archive it? I was away from my PC when it happened
I missed it but she does have an old video of herself doing a room tour and you can see her wearing the maid outfit.

In other news, our favorite Cringe watching Twitter account has been detailing about how Mysta has managed to piss off one of the most annoying groups of Teenagers on the internet: Genshin fans.

Our boy has documented three massive threads out of the massive shitstorm that's occurred. (spoilered to not shit up the thread)

He then closes his thread with these wise words.

I really enjoy that account and the stupid shit they post. Its fun to see the unhinged shit people send him.

Nope, and my search on vt only yielded this clip from around four days ago, not much to it, standard egirl I guess:
Looks like there are a bit more under the 30d clips list

She's tiny and adorable. So what the hell is her hiatus for? Did PC pick her up?

Pippa has the first born bias, fishman lets her get away with more stuff because she is the fist talent hire and also brought along Tenma.
I wonder if this favoritism will upset any of the newer girls or the girls currently applying for the next gen. Knowing women, someone eventually will get asshurt over it.

I think Fishman is finally starting to understand that his "idol" dreams have been crushed and that his number 1 talent has a huge and loyal fanbase taht is not the "traditional" one. Pippa talked about it during the nuked stream (I clipped it and it should go up in a few hours).

Lia is easily the most menhera of phase connect. I honestly feel bad for her. She's playing off it a bit but she seems to really struggle with stress and finding happiness. Props to Yuri for helping her out.
Lia I thought was acting but shit, I am legit worried for her.

Told ya. Voice is annoying but hes pretty based and can shit talk real good.

Calli with the coomerbait thumbnail. I got a few of those in line for this week.
1664237109911.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom