"Apple cucks love to be edged by daddy Jobs' decrepit corpse"Beribug

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
New hashtag, fellas. #JudgeMagni for if you have any questions you want him to ask in future Judge Magni streams.
FdnsVd4acAAHlUJ.jpg

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I take back all reservations I had about Regis from when I first heard his voice.
Out of Tempus he has become the most consistently enjoyable for me. I love his banter with the others and how he can even bantz with the girls, he's not as shy about it as some of the others seem to be. Dude has some respectable fps skills as well based on what I've seen from his modern warfare streams and gaming with the others.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This should be easy, who simps for the fattest girls?
Whew, I'm safe from the investigation then, my one rule is no fatties.

It also doesn't help that Youtube gutted their search engine because of whining journalists. It's an uphill battle to find videos that aren't already popular or recommended to you by Youtube's ai.
I hate what they've done with the search. Not only do they hide results they don't like on both youtube and google, as I'll find them easily on something like Yandex using the terms I first tried, but they also do the thing where they will show you three relevant popular results and then just recommended unrelated crap after. You can play with filters a bit but it's just a pain.

I wonder if this favoritism will upset any of the newer girls or the girls currently applying for the next gen. Knowing women, someone eventually will get asshurt over it.
In fairness she was pretty heavily wrangled in the early days too, and it seems like that's been loosened up over time as it's become more apparent she knows what she's doing.
I'd be surprised as Pippa only receives favoritism because she has results to back it up for her. Sleepy mentioned earlier today how she was amazed by how much has changed as a year ago Pippa got in trouble for playing Ram Ranch but now she can sing it live in front of a convention audience.

Though Lia has also been able to get a way with a lot, so maybe it's opening up for Phase overall with Pippa being sort of trial run.

Just wait until @Reticule gets wind of this. :smugpipi:
He won't like it one bit.
I'm not going to stop the competition when they're making a mistake and not properly valuing the waifu appeal and potential of the yabbit.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina and Bae drawing stream is coming up in about an hour and a half.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

I hate what they've done with the search. Not only do they hide results they don't like on both youtube and google, as I'll find them easily on something like Yandex using the terms I first tried, but they also do the thing where they will show you three relevant popular results and then just recommended unrelated crap after. You can play with filters a bit but it's just a pain.

I'd be surprised as Pippa only receives favoritism because she has results to back it up for her. Sleepy mentioned earlier today how she was amazed by how much has changed as a year ago Pippa got in trouble for playing Ram Ranch but now she can sing it live in front of a convention audience.

Though Lia has also been able to get a way with a lot, so maybe it's opening up for Phase overall with Pippa being sort of trial run.

I'm not going to stop the competition when they're making a mistake and not properly valuing the waifu appeal and potential of the yabbit.
I love how one dude probs doesn't have that much connection to anime or vtubing but got pushed into the rabbit hole from a damn moldy yabbit.

Question now is when will Retink gain interest of other gals/guys or will he stay loyal till the end?

Reminder you'll never be the repairman for Yabbit

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Man, I don't know. You made Koolaid pickles. It sounds like something fat chicks would like.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Man, I don't know. You made Koolaid pickles. It sounds like something fat chicks would like.
Isn't Lisa (the one that started that mess) thin like a toothpick? It seems like she barely eats.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Punishment has been handed down:

I think being shot to death would've sufficed.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Can understand the lack of booth on Niji ex-ID since they probably dont have office/staff to handle booth anymore, but Hololive? Maybe they were busy handling gen 1 in Japan or something.
Not every convention that partnered with Holomeet had a booth. Actually most conventions where Holos had a meet and greet and/or panels didn't have a booth. The only ones with an official booth I can think of are CRX and AX. The convention Kiara went to in Germany had some kind of semi-official booth run by some convention volunteers who are also KFP and apparently some cover staff
Correct me if I'm wrong, but EN kinda didn't bother to participate in season 3, right? (except for ame and her car dealership)
As far as I've seen it's mostly Ame setting up her cars and Kiara who seems to play Rust mostly with the intention to flirt with Reine.

Kinda related clip tax because I think its cute:

She will probably fulfill her promise to Pekora (who built a skyscraper as a base for Kiara) and snipe anyone close to Pekoras Base when the day of the big attack comes

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Lia had a major sad girl confession about feeling like she doesn't do enough/well/isn't a "leading" character.

Screenshot_20220926-195329_Brave.jpg

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Lia's just another one of those talents who needs some good clips spread around and she's guaranteed to start snowballing. Much like Tenma, but with a different vibe/appeal.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I love how one dude probs doesn't have that much connection to anime or vtubing but got pushed into the rabbit hole from a damn moldy yabbit.

Question now is when will Retink gain interest of other gals/guys or will he stay loyal till the end?

Reminder you'll never be the repairman for Yabbit
I enjoyed anime but not vtubers before, but I've been enjoying these indies and Phase girls as they remind me of the older Internet because they're not particularly filtered. Pippa just has the right mix of stuff I like though. I've liked Sleepy and Tenma solo, haven't tried Kirschey yet but she sounds fun, and while I like Lisa when she's on with Pippa she seems kind of boring solo or with others. Lia isn't bad either, but whenever she goes autistic for FNAF I just stop caring.

You take that back!

Those were for my consumption only, I wouldn't subject a woman to such things.

Isn't Lisa (the one that started that mess) thin like a toothpick? It seems like she barely eats.
To be fair our data points so far are Lisa (super thin), Kirschey (unknown fatness), and Fat Black (Josh tier).

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Lia had a major sad girl confession about feeling like she doesn't do enough/well/isn't a "leading" character.

View attachment 1362
That's too bad, in general I like Lia's game content more than Pippa's, but I haven't seen her much lately.

TwoBit

Early Adopter

View attachment 1362
So I realize the meme is "MEDS HATE". But I honestly think Lia ought to be taking her meds because holy shit...I wish nothing but the best for that girl.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
So I realize the meme is "MEDS HATE". But I honestly think Lia ought to be taking her meds because holy shit...I wish nothing but the best for that girl.
Yeah.

Maybe having Yuri or one of the other girls living with her might.. encourage her to take her meds. She does seem to genuinely "perk up" at the prospect of getting to spend time with her friends. It does kinda seem like she doesn't have friends outside of PC, now that I think about it.

Sleepy, narcoleptic Southern girl, is somehow still playing the N64 Goemon to completion, after losing her save data almost 10 hours ago.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Not every convention that partnered with Holomeet had a booth. Actually most conventions where Holos had a meet and greet and/or panels didn't have a booth. The only ones with an official booth I can think of are CRX and AX. The convention Kiara went to in Germany had some kind of semi-official booth run by some convention volunteers who are also KFP and apparently some cover staff
Guess that's just how it works. The reason of my reaction is mostly because in Indonesia, at least, I only ever saw Nijisanji actually bothered to set up a booth once, and its on a event that not considered as "big" by the local weebs standard (and yet they used it as a way to introduced their ID 2nd gen). It is also during the time where Hololive ID hasn't come up yet, though.

Still good enough to see that they can work it out without having the need some sort of booth on a event to try and get some boost in attentions.

Anyway, speaking about Nijisanji, while the word has been out about the possibility of them foreign branches (EN, Ex-ID and Ex-KR) might not been able to attend their NijiFES thingie thanks to the interference that is horned vermins I mean the typhoons, looks like some, if not most of the EN members such as all of Lazulights, Obsydia and I think Nina of Ethyria is essentially having nothing scheduled at all.

It might be a rrat, but there is a distinct hope that NijiFes is able to get their foreign talents to Japan as promised and do their part in the open stage directly instead of remotely. Which also means there's a possibility that we could possibly get the promised Lazulight 3D model debut.

Still, it's not fully confirmed, however, so it might be a ruse and there wasn't any EN (or ex-ID) 3D at all. Or it might be real and the 3D happened and makes some of us nijifags happy lmao.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
working a shift at Hoomans by @ZedGawr.jpg

I feel like IRyS was one of the people wishing to be the ring during Bae's recent RingFit stream

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lumi didn't get to sing about dogs.
Shiina didn't get to sing about ketchup.
Pippa got to sing about 18 naked cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch!

Fishman..
To be fair to fish man Pippa implied that management gave her permission to do an encore not specifically Ram Ranch and she joked about management "never allowing me to pick the song again"

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lia's just another one of those talents who needs some good clips spread around and she's guaranteed to start snowballing. Much like Tenma, but with a different vibe/appeal.
I feel like having more clips and having more collabs on her channel will help her growth. Plus more unique streams like the Chris-chan stream had good views for her and was funny to see her reactions. I don't know what ideas would be good though without Fishman saying no.
Yeah, I know meds don't help for everyone, especially SSRIs, but it's still a good idea to take them because being inconsistent can really fuck your mind up, speaking from experience.

All in all, I just hope the other phase talents are there for Lia and that she can get better in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom