"Okay this is a new site i've never tried so let's see how this works, here's audio of me getting my pussy fingered with terrible phone audio 'cus damn it i'm not a professional at this yet !!!"Hana "Nym" Macchia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 1231
I think Remi might die before she hits 30.

Remember when men were supposed to be the disgusting slobs while women were perfect princesses that had to put up with them? I see why marriage rates are going down, this shit ain't worth the effort.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I would absolutely love a hololive classic literature book club. It'd be a fun way to introduce people to the classics and would very likely be more effective and enjoyable than the way schools teach them.
It probably won't be a classic literature club, but Kiara, of all people has created a Hololive bookclub and has found 6 other girls that want to participate in it.
So far the only other known participant is Ame. Kiara said they haven't decided what to read together yet but she pitched the Hobbit to them because she's loves LOTR

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I read this and thought wait, that can't be right, it's a 8 person collab and there are 11 holoEN mem... oh. Right.
FB_IMG_1599353985387.jpg
I think Tenma missed her true calling as a CEO of a black company.
I never had much trouble with that colossus it was the Graboid one, Malus, and the Bird that come to mind for rage
Related to that last video, Ludwig has been very active with is the acknowledgement that Youtube's chat is absolute garbage. He's actively spearheading a browser extension to 'Fix" YouTube chat for users and streamers that want to use it. It's cool he's being so forward facing to help fix what is Youtube's biggest weakness. I'll especially be interested to see how it compares to some of the mods vTuber fans typically use for chat. (HyperChat and ytcFilter as examples)
I don't use twitch hardly what's the dif in functionality between the chats?
Lumi leaning into the GFE:

Fuck GFE that's the me experience fuck sports

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I never had much trouble with that colossus it was the Graboid one, Malus, and the Bird that come to mind for rage
I think for me it was the sand worm and trying to get it to crash into the wall.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm sure it has already been said before but I find it ironic how they chose to but the most technologically inept Holomem on the case. I know building a computer isn't exactly semiconductor manufacturing and is more akin to Legos for adult but the point still stands.

I have zero doubt that Vesper would buy his own branded case and do a product review build, and I bet he would tear it to shit if it wasn't good.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Calli is so nice teaching these kids how to play the game

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Piko Park starting soon.

This is as painful as I expected it to be.

Edit: this should classify as psychological torture.

Edit2: of course, Kronii currently is eating old sandwiches. What is wrong with these women

Last edited:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This thread is really a Pippaposting thread, and we occasionally take breaks to chat about other groups and indies.
I think a lot of it is because Pippa did sort of revolutionize the space by being as weird and yab as she is, as well as covering cows, and that drew in a lot of people who weren't very into the space, such as myself.

Speaking of Tenma raging, I noticed someone named @apple joined today, I wonder if it's the same one:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Rewatching a Pippa and Tenma collab from the beforetimes.
I find it amusing how absolutely nothing has changed.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Vesper members stream 9/24/2022:
  • "It's 4 in the morning for me, so everyone in my building is asleep right now. I can't talk at my normal volume.
4 in the morning? This post says 10am for me what's his time zone?
I think for me it was the sand worm and trying to get it to crash into the wall.
That's the Graboid I mentioned
edit:side note TIL the woman in that clip is Reba Mcentire

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

middle management

Piko Park starting soon.

Kronii sounds high, the 'craving unhealthy food and finding everything funny' kind of high.

Some of these levels are painful, but they're doing better than i expected overall. The current level lends itself well to trolling - although having a game with people from europe, australia, japan and north america can't be easy ping-wise.

Clip tax:

The streams / clips coming out of the trip are golden, wish EN could come to japan yet, imagine the content.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Kronii sounds high, the 'craving unhealthy food and finding everything funny' kind of high.

Some of these levels are painful, but they're doing better than i expected overall. The current level lends itself well to trolling - although having a game with people from europe, australia, japan and north america can't be easy ping-wise.

Clip tax:

The streams / clips coming out of the trip are golden, wish EN could come to japan yet, imagine the content.

I was playing this with all people in the US and the ping was rage inducing even then, they are doing remarkably well given that.

If anything good has come out of this, it is everyone shaming Kronii for her Subway habits live on stream.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
why fucking Subway?!
Enjoyable sandwiches at a reasonable price? I mean Josh did bake his own bread, grow and pickle his own peppers, and make his own chipotle sauce just to recreate the Subway experience because he couldn't find one near him.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Enjoyable sandwiches at a reasonable price?
Kronii is rich and Subway sucks ass though. I'm with @Scoots, I don't get it at all. Surely there is a better fast food place where Kronii lives.

Mike

Willing to commit genocide at Subaru's command
Kronii is rich and Subway sucks ass though. I'm with @Scoots, I don't get it at all. Surely there is a better fast food place where Kronii lives.
Sometimes you just love shitty food, I don't need to buy them, but I still enjoy some McDonald's nugs every now and then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom