"You would think that being naked would make things harder"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Mumei is making an animal tier list. Expect some wild takes.

She came out of the door swinging with some major kusogaki vibes, so off to a good start. She was also considering ranking the animals by smell.

If orcas come up, she better rank them SS tier, or she's lying (considering all the orcas that show up all over her irl stuff)

Username Generator

Early Adopter
4 in the morning? This post says 10am for me what's his time zone?
He is in PST.

Not trying to be a dick, but has Mumei ever addressed how she can't seem to ever start streams at the original time? I don't watch her a ton, but it feels like every time I do watch her I can safely bet on a 15-30 minute delay.
Usually caused by animal or study work. Today she originally planned to stream 90 minutes later, but moved it after she got some stuff done and thought she could make it in time, but it took her longer than the thought.

Reminded me of this (from this stream, but she did it in a few more):
pomu trying to be last.PNG
Pomutori

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I find it hard to believe Mumei couldn't find a picture of a living salmon on Google...but this is Mumei we're talking about

Crow in SS tier: secret love to Kronii

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

moonlight

I find it hard to believe Mumei couldn't find a picture of a living salmon on Google...but this is Mumei we're talking about

Crow in SS tier: secret love to Kronii
It may have been more of an issue of her being unable to find stock images of living salmon she could actually use without risking a bonk.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Rrat time
Someone somewhere else pointed this out, Ame has been getting quite a bit of collabs. Hmm... 6 since 9/16. Tomorrow, she will have another among us collab bringing the total to 7. 7 collabs in 9 days. This screenshot is from the Holodex Amelia Ch. collabs tab, it doesn't have the Pico Park collab yet.
View attachment 1246
Perhaps, more suspicious is this stream
View attachment 1242
Was she trying to tell us something with this?

Now, why would that be?
could it be that Hololive's #1 detective, Amelia Watson, will be gra-

schizo time over
Honestly, Ame is probably the least likely to graduate from myth, Calli and Ina have actual careers and ambitions that will probably make them go at some point, as for kiara, she's failed at everything she has ever attempted and this was her lucky break, so i don't see her going any time soon. Gura and ame are both socially retarded NEETS who will probably stay as long as nothing big happens in their lives.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
4 in the morning? This post says 10am for me what's his time zone?
He is in PST.
Vesper is paranoid enough about his opsec that I wouldn't put it past him to fake his time zone. Is there anyone who was a fan of his previous identity who remembers if he appeared to be PST then too?

moonlight

Vesper is paranoid enough about his opsec that I wouldn't put it past him to fake his time zone. Is there anyone who was a fan of his previous identity who remembers if he appeared to be PST then too?

1664070418415.png
1664070486882.png
1664070621860.png
1664070657051.png
Plus about a dozen other schedules, all using ET only.

EDIT: Mumei quote: "Dolphins are SS tier! They include orcas!"
So she's not denying her true self any longer.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You're lucky tonight non-capippalists, the stream tonight is not noteworthy for people to livepost about. Last night was pretty special in that regard.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
You're lucky tonight non-capippalists, the stream tonight is not noteworthy for people to livepost about. Last night was pretty special in that regard.
It's a karaoke stream until the next convention act, so yay?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You're lucky tonight non-capippalists, the stream tonight is not noteworthy for people to livepoOst about. Last night was pretty special in that regard.
This is a pretty average stream IMO and the music from the convention hasn't been anything special in my opinion. Pippa is much more enjoyable when she gets to show off her humour or her crazier side.

It's a karaoke stream until the next convention act, so yay?
One or two songs for karaoke is not bad for an end-of-stream thing, especially for the meme, but it's not something I want for an entire stream.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
koyori playing Ghosts'N Goblins

moonlight

Rat: He lives on the east coast, but is so committed to the bit that he lives his entire life on pst, even going as far as arguing with McDonald’s employees about why they are not serving breakfast anymore at 9 am (12 est)
Double rrat: he'll keep the bit going after Tempus house becomes a thing and all four of them live under the same roof. The other three will be ET while Vesper inexplicably moves in with them and lives by Pacific Time.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This is a pretty average stream IMO and the music from the convention hasn't been anything special in my opinion. Pippa is much more enjoyable when she gets to show off her humour or her crazier side.
Yeah, I agree. If she's just gonna watch Pomu when/if she shows up I'll just watch something else. Any other Vtuber and I'd have already dipped. A zatsudan about random shit would be more enjoyable in my opinion.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yeah, I agree. If she's just gonna watch Pomu when/if she shows up I'll just watch something else. Any other Vtuber and I'd have already dipped. A zatsudan about random shit would be more enjoyable in my opinion.
I'm not sure why she wants to do the regular singing idol/vtuber thing. Might be something that Sakana wants her to do but it doesn't make sense to me. I don't see it as something that the average Pippa enjoyer wants, it's not playing to her strengths, and it's a saturated market. If she wants to go live, I think she'd do much better practicing to be a comedian doing a standup, and making use of her comedic talent and showing her crazy side.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
vtubers pretty much cemented themselves as kind of disney princess type girls in the eyes of audiences at large bcoz holo. Uknow, pretty girls with beautiful voices with just a bit of yab to make grown ass sweaty men in front of screens keep watching. Karaoke is the safest bet, especially when alternatives are talking about puke drawers, mold, and how goverment will eventually strip us of our own thought, is responcible for most of the atrocities that had happened in past 200 years, and wil turn us into flesh puppets for THE MANs own gain and amusement.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Pekora and Moona are just too damn wholesome.

Considering how many internet trashfires and degenerate muck I tend to be surrounded by stuff like this really does feel like a battery recharge.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
While I appreciate Bae playing minecraft now to make up for her forgetting the stream yesterday, I do wonder if she really has to. I doubt she has any real drive for it. I'd rather see the chuubas play or sing or do crap like they mean it, not because it's scheduled. I'm calling this the first stage of Aquafication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom