"In every game, King Dedede gets possessed by Dark Matter, and his stomach opens up and chases you around; When I was young, that to me was somehow erotic"A-chan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kronii is rich and Subway sucks ass though. I'm with @Scoots, I don't get it at all. Surely there is a better fast food place where Kronii lives.
I'm not much of a sub guy but I agree, Subway is disgusting. Any other sub chain like Firehouse or Jersey Mikes is miles better, even if it's more expensive and not as good as a local deli. Kronii's probably just lazy and Subway is the easiest for her to get. Nobody should trust her judgment on sandwiches anyways.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Enjoyable sandwiches
Subway Begins Promotional Offer Where They Will Use Real Meat For A Limited Time
MILFORD, CT — In an effort to rejuvenate the struggling franchise, Subway has announced a limited-time offer where participating restaurants will now serve actual food.

"Real, actual meat - somewhere on your sandwich - guaranteed!" exclaimed Subway CEO Dave Ledbetter. "And on top of that, we will serve the meat on something that reaches the legal definition of bread - while supplies last!"

The bold move comes after Subway patrons slowly became suspicious that everything in the restaurant was inedible for humans. "I started worrying when I dropped a slice of cheese and it bounced," said local customer Javier Campo. "Then I realized that if you take away the filling, the bread acts exactly like Velcro. I knew something wasn't right."

After confirmation by scientific studies, Subway admitted that several of their offerings contain no actual food. "Honestly, I'm kind of surprised someone out there thought we put real tuna in the tuna salad. I mean, have you been to a Subway?" said Mr. Ledbetter. "Still, the sandwich competition has become intense. Plus, I glow in the dark every time I eat the tuna, and frankly it's becoming annoying."

Ledbetter promised that Subway customers could still expect that none of the vegetables would be thawed out before you ate them, and each restaurant would continue to feel vaguely unsafe.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Enjoyable sandwiches at a reasonable price? I mean Josh did bake his own bread, grow and pickle his own peppers, and make his own chipotle sauce just to recreate the Subway experience because he couldn't find one near him.
Josh is also obese. There are so many better sandwich shops, I guess it's just weird to me.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Should this Pico park stream contain the tag mindbreak?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Kronii is rich and Subway sucks ass though. I'm with @Scoots, I don't get it at all. Surely there is a better fast food place where Kronii lives.
Maybe I'm just ghetto but I like Subway every now and then. Something about the mix of vegetables and sauce they offer.

Josh is also obese. There are so many better sandwich shops, I guess it's just weird to me.
He's not obese he's just bulking a little too competitively for the past decade.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
He's not obese he's just bulking a little too competitively for the past decade.
I'm drawing a blank because I can't pull it up, but wasn't he pretty happy that he was under 300lbs when they were doing the weight loss contest?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Subway is fine, but their prices have gone up quite a bit for my tastes. I'd rather eat fast food or an actual restaurant at that point

Parasocial spider guerilla thumbnail if you like her chat, ~45 minutes

E: I thought it making thumbnails, lol. She's playing the Game Boy Castlevania II
E2: internet issues killed her stream :(

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm drawing a blank because I can't pull it up, but wasn't he pretty happy that he was under 300lbs when they were doing the weight loss contest?
I had to work for it, but he was 250 by the end of it, though his high end was heavier than I expected:

1664065497681.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think everyone has their own guilty trashy food picks, for me it's definitely DQ and Taco Bell, i used to like KFC but have grown to hate basically everything in the menu.
I never knew jersh was a fattie.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I had to work for it, but he was 250 by the end of it, though his high end was heavier than I expected:

View attachment 1238
Nice find, I was a bit off, but yeah, pretty big guy.
I think everyone has their own guilty trashy food picks, for me it's definitely DQ and Taco Bell, i used to like KFC but have grown to hate basically everything in the menu.
I never knew jersh was a fattie.
Yeah, we all have our places. Firehouse subs is probably my favorite. I was just weirded out by Subway.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's party time at Pippa's, and we're invited.

Airless

Active lurker

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Enjoyable sandwiches at a reasonable price? I mean Josh did bake his own bread, grow and pickle his own peppers, and make his own chipotle sauce just to recreate the Subway experience because he couldn't find one near him.
Such is life in Serbia. They have McDonalds, and maybe Burger King. Think he'd have to cross the border into Hungary or Croatia to find a KFC.

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Rrat time
Someone somewhere else pointed this out, Ame has been getting quite a bit of collabs. Hmm... 6 since 9/16. Tomorrow, she will have another among us collab bringing the total to 7. 7 collabs in 9 days. This screenshot is from the Holodex Amelia Ch. collabs tab, it doesn't have the Pico Park collab yet.
1664068344133.png
Perhaps, more suspicious is this stream
1664066242868.png
Was she trying to tell us something with this?
I'm pretty sure even Fauna said October is going to be stacked.
Now, why would that be?
could it be that Hololive's #1 detective, Amelia Watson, will be gra-

schizo time over

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Guilty pleasure foods usually entail stuff like grease and salt, which everyone knows tastes good but is bad to OD on. Subway is just cardboard.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Not trying to be a dick, but has Mumei ever addressed how she can't seem to ever start streams at the original time? I don't watch her a ton, but it feels like every time I do watch her I can safely bet on a 15-30 minute delay.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Joshua Conner "Null" Moon is fat and I would not have sex with him. But I do appreciate all of the work he puts into the Farms and trying to keep it alive.

pururun

Once you have Jimmy John's there is absolutely no reason to go to Subway. Heck, if you can go to a grocery store and get your own lunchmeat there's no reason for Subway.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I'm not much of a sub guy but I agree, Subway is disgusting. Any other sub chain like Firehouse or Jersey Mikes is miles better, even if it's more expensive and not as good as a local deli. Kronii's probably just lazy and Subway is the easiest for her to get. Nobody should trust her judgment on sandwiches anyways.

In my opinion, Subway is fake plastic food, but I'm biased because I got food poisoning there when I was a kid and have refused to touch their pseudofood ever since. Jersey Mike's is nice but expensive (and their bread is too damned wide). D'Angelos in New England is amazing, but is also expensive (coupons everywhere online, though). Miami Subs is also pretty good, and surprisingly enough Publix makes decent subs in their deli.

Food related off-topic tax: Ame's trauma cookies!

announcement cookies by @felutiahime.jpg

moonlight

Mumei is making an animal tier list. Expect some wild takes.

She came out of the door swinging with some major kusogaki vibes, so off to a good start. She was also considering ranking the animals by smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom