"You hear that chat, I'm better than a whorehouse in fucking Indiana, I told you I am going places!"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I want Pippa to be happy, healthy and fulfilled in life.... but God Damn do I love and relate to doomy gloomy Pippa.
Edit: See, I knew Pippa was a Witch. Don't ever believe them when they say "oh I just think Crystals are pretty.... I like plants...." WITCH!

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Menhera stream.
It's Saturday.
We need Lisa.
STAT.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I want Pippa to be happy, healthy and fulfilled in life.... but God Damn do I love and relate to doomy gloomy Pippa.
This is why I love Pippa, she isn't afraid to be more down to earth and have a serious talk (I know she's not the only one) and is more relatable to me.
Menhera stream.
It's Saturday.
We need Lisa.
STAT.
Lisaturdays are great. Lisa's wholesomeness mixes great with Pippa's menhera.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
We did get a little doom Pipkin, but as a whole this stream has been a bit bland. Though considering how hype the week has been it makes sense we get a bit of a wind down.

Also, something I hate about people is how they go on major crusades to save the world or whatever, so hearing Pippa rage against it makes me happy. She's not like the others.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Lisaturdays are great. Lisa's wholesomeness mixes great with Pippa's menhera.
Godzilla1984 L Glasses CASH MONEY.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
While I appreciate Bae playing minecraft now to make up for her forgetting the stream yesterday, I do wonder if she really has to. I doubt she has any real drive for it. I'd rather see the chuubas play or sing or do crap like they mean it, not because it's scheduled. I'm calling this the first stage of Aquafication.
Bae plays Minecraft the second most out of EN at this point, though, behind Fauna. She didn't stream it just because, but she actually plays and attempts to build stuff once or twice a month. Honestly, it is just a game where she can talk about random stuff pretty mindlessly, so it suits her.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa couldn't help herself to make fun of her sister lol. I think we know which one it is based on previous info.

Oh god she's really giving out some details.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I can't believe Pantsu is Pippa's sister.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's sister sounds like a train wreck that's cucking some random dude. I have no idea how Pippa ended up being so normal after being raised by her family, well I mean normal compared to what I'm hearing.

wew

Male hag love!

Burnt Fish

kestraline

Early Adopter
After this talk about Pippa's breeding sister, is there ANYONE in the Pipkin household who is actually normal?

I assume not. That mold is contagious. Even in Pippa's hair that got washed after many years and all that came out was black shit.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm sensing some resentment for the breeder sister.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Screenshot 2022-09-24 214526.png

Who is this vtuber? I see the name on the channel, but I just don't believe it.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa's sister sounds like a train wreck that's cucking some random dude. I have no idea how Pippa ended up being so normal after being raised by her family, well I mean normal compared to what I'm hearing.
Pippa's (well THAT) Sister is standard issue Borderline Personality whore, loves Babies, HATES KIDS, there was a lot of heart wrenching stuff in Pippa/Yuni's old discord archives shared on the old forum. Couldn't do it justice from memory but it made me feel horrible for everyone involved.
Edit: YES! I succeeded in getting a gift member for Rie while her stream was muted in another Tab! Trolling in green is just better! I like Rie, but it's real Pippa hours right now.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pippa has so much family drama bullshit it's kinda unreal.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I kinda forget Pippa was a poor country girl. Calling Target high end is pretty crazy, but maybe I'm just an asshole.

I want to truly see how much of a retard Pippa's breeding sister is. If she was a youtuber, she might've got a thread on the farms.

How the fuck did they make it worse.

Remember what they took from you:
View attachment 1257
Every new model she has just gets worse I swear. Just seems like a waste of money. What she had was simple and cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom