Not open for further replies.

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
Re: Subway discourse
fa8.jpg

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Pomu shows off her growing MGS Merch collection. Somehow she even scored an autographed poster.
=====

I thought it was pretty funny, but I guess not all Saplings are so sensible.
=====

I'm starting to believe she doesn't eat anything but sandwiches.
=====

FPS Queen Botan checks out MW2 beta if you wanted to see someone competent test it out.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
How the FUCK did they make it worse.

Remember what they took from you:
View attachment 1257
Original Pikamee is so fucking iconic, and unique, and she just keeps getting these shitty models that look like every other vtuber.
JUST MAKE MORE OUTFITS IN THE ORIGINAL STYLE, PIKAIJU IS FUCKING CUTE, DO MORE LIKE THAT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa made MLG compilations. Is this new lore in the Pippaverse? I'd pay to see that.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I wonder if Pikamee original artist ever gets salty? I believe GYARI was only making money from her design via Merch/IP rights. ... but she keeps moving away from the original design.

Way to spit in the face of the person who literally set you up.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Original Pikamee is so fucking iconic, and unique, and she just keeps getting these shitty models that look like every other vtuber.
JUST MAKE MORE OUTFITS IN THE ORIGINAL STYLE, PIKAIJU IS FUCKING CUTE, DO MORE LIKE THAT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I would say the same for IronMouse at this point. Sometimes I straight up don't recognize her anymore until I hear the voice.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kronii is rich and Subway sucks ass though. I'm with @Scoots, I don't get it at all. Surely there is a better fast food place where Kronii lives.
I never shat on subway lol I wasn't part of this discussion for the record tho cake sandwiches are fine by me sure it's not healthy but it tastes good and I have a overactive metabolism anyway
He is in PST.
Not if that post detailing it is at the same time as the stream
Vesper is paranoid enough about his opsec that I wouldn't put it past him to fake his time zone. Is there anyone who was a fan of his previous identity who remembers if he appeared to be PST then too?
Did you draft that post detailing the stream at the same time as his stream? Cause I'm PST and that post says 10am for me despite it supposedly being 4am for Vesper at the time
View attachment 1255

Who is this vtuber? I see the name on the channel, but I just don't believe it.
Honestly I think it's cute and a huge step up from the Isekai pikas nothing beats the og tho

pururun

Pikamee's new designed compared to her original one is like comparing Devilman OVA Ryo and Crybaby Ryo. One is extremely appealing and immediately recognizable, and the other is a sanded down thing that doesn't stand out at all. I can't imagine that moving away from the first is helping her at all.
EH1fw1-WoAACIGo.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Today Fauna was playing 'Fall Guys' with members, and she abruptly left and ended stream for comedic effect. But some saplings went full panic mode, leading her to apologize publicly.

I thought it was pretty funny, but I guess not all Saplings are so sensible.
Umm, she wasn't playing Fall Guys with members, she was part of the HoloEN Pico Park collab, where she made a mistake near the end of a stage, then proceed to leave the game, leading viewers to think she rage-quit.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Magni Shoutcasting the Magnation playing smash together

Luca did a skit where he kidnapped a woman (voiced by Lucy) and drove her off a cliff he felt guilty after listening to it and made another one where he did the same to a guy

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Ok the Ai Matsuri DJ were cringe until they played Tunak Tunak Tun. Best part of the night easily and based song choice.

This crowd is fucking cringe lmao. Remind me to never interact with weebs in public.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Tunak Tunak Tun mashed-up in a weeb rave..

Poo'd.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm still recoiling from Numa Numa.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This crowd is fucking cringe lmao. Remind me to never interact with weebs in public.
At least they look moderately in shape and are having a good time. I'm used to seeing much rounder people being far more awkward.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Menhera stream.
It's Saturday.
We need Lisa.
STAT.
Glad I stopped by, I almost skipped the stream.
Lisa was tweeting a while ago, probably didn't want or was too tired to join.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Umm, she wasn't playing Fall Guys with members, she was part of the HoloEN Pico Park collab, where she made a mistake near the end of a stage, then proceed to leave the game, leading viewers to think she rage-quit.

you're right, my bad.
Today was indeed her member stream also though. I might have mixed it up.
unknown.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Did you draft that post detailing the stream at the same time as his stream? Cause I'm PST and that post says 10am for me despite it supposedly being 4am for Vesper at the time
No, I waited until after it ended so I could pause and replay parts. It's too easy to miss things or make mistakes doing it live.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I think that's just what Pikamee likes. She wants to be a super moe-looking character.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Thought Rie might've slipped up and said nigga during that Nicki Minaj song with her being drunk. Definitely not a song I would ever expect a vtuber to do karaoke of.
I think that's just what Pikamee likes. She wants to be a super moe-looking character.
She just looks less and less moe to me. This is leaning on some gay furry shit in my opinion. All she need was new outfits and stuff like cat ears when she wanted to use them, Getting completely new models just seems stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom