"I'm gonna tell Sakana that I said the n-word on stream"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
So not-noel had a completely accidental, absolutely not on purpose by her maiden's honor nip-slip on her titty stream.
Can anybody check 2ch and 5ch, to see what they said, all i saw was on her canan thread on /jp/ and the only thing they said, was that the nips are complaining about overseas people sharing the clip, screen-caps and the uncensored vod, and one guy on 5ch complaining about not knowing how to browse 4chan to get the uncensored vod

paul

Early Adopter
I think Kiara mentioned wanting to play a Persona game but lamented their length? Like Kiara of all people complaining about length lol...
Rio also played Persona before but I don't think there are any others.

Forgot to share the MeAqua bit from Tamaki's anniversary. Nowadays you have to appreciate every aqua appearances you can get.

Also some Ida Pochi being congratulated to her new model. If you are ignorant like me: This "mommy sorry mommy" meme origins from tiktok, so that's the reason you never heard of it. Too much of a zoomer meme, had to look it up myself.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Is this what counts as flirting/complimenting to weebs? Popped into Miori Celesta's stream and saw this comment.
1664097672033.png

Might just be me.... Maybe it works on vtubers? I doubt it 🤷‍♂️

Also, Miori really has quite the parasocial thing going on, doesn't she. Well, both she and chat seem to enjoy it alright

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Also, Miori really has quite the parasocial thing going on, doesn't she. Well, both she and chat seem to enjoy it alright
She actually owns and runs her own fan Discord. Just like Zentreya does

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

I'd just like to point out that Marine's 'I'm Your Treasure Box' video has gotten over 10 million views in less than 2 months. That's all.

That is wild.

ICYMI, Suisei's karaoke cover before she went for surgery:

Bae's cover while simultaneously playing Holocure (timestamp at 30:59). Even then I prefer it to Suisei's above - she leans harder into the voice changes. After singing she also commented on how I'm Your Treasure Box got played in random Japanese stores.

Astel had a 10 hour Apex -> Slay the Spire stream, with Slay the Spire starting at 2 hours 22 minutes or so. From the bits I watched his luck wasn't nearly as good as Tenma's.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mumei has an existential crisis regarding her lore parentage

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
So not-noel had a completely accidental, absolutely not on purpose by her maiden's honor nip-slip on her titty stream.
Can anybody check 2ch and 5ch, to see what they said, all i saw was on her canan thread on /jp/ and the only thing they said, was that the nips are complaining about overseas people sharing the clip, screen-caps and the uncensored vod, and one guy on 5ch complaining about not knowing how to browse 4chan to get the uncensored vod

All of Canan's streams get uploaded to the Fap(sukebi) version of nyaa. Even this one already, somebody uploaded a cut and non-cut version. Surely the Japanese can figure out torrents? 🤔

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Why is my Oshi so embarrassing? I wish Kiara would have a normal co-worker relationship with Ame
Cover has had Atlus perms for a fair bit, and I do remember Calli talking it up at one point. But nobody is really doing anything with them??

- Subaru played P4G.
- Lui played Catherine: Full Body, and is working through SMT 3 Nocturne atm.

I think Kiara mentioned wanting to play a Persona game but lamented their length? Like Kiara of all people complaining about length lol...
Kiara considered playing P4 or Catherine because Catherine isn't as long. She decided against Persona not because she herself doesn't like long games but she is always worried about variety on her schedule, so she won't spam a game several times a week like Ina does. At most she will play the same game 2 times a week. With that kind of pacing it could take her up to 6 months to finish a game as long as P4 and she doesn't want to have the same game on her schedule for such a long time. Thats the reason she won't be playing any Persona anytime soon.

Second, more important reason is that ATLUS is still being autistic with their permissions: They have only given permission to play the Japanese language version release of their games. That's why you see JPs and Holostars playing but not EN. Kiara mentioned that theoretically she could play the games in their jp version on stream but she doesn't want to to that because she's afraid that her audience won't be able to follow along in the story and she doesn't want to have to translate every piece of dialogue in the game for chat.(understandable tbh).

So all we got left is waiting and hoping ATLUS someday gives them permission to play the English versions of the games.

========
@Depressed Nousagi great Video once again btw

Kiara has had a shit ton of NijiEN Twitter interactions recently too btw, I'll post just a selection of it underneath

here she was obviously watching Pomus news stream thing

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
All of Canan's streams get uploaded to the Fap(sukebi) version of nyaa. Even this one already, somebody uploaded a cut and non-cut version. Surely the Japanese can figure out torrents? 🤔
Japanese are terrified of torrents

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Looks like Subaru is dead-serious about avoiding spoilers, lmao
View attachment 1269
am le retarded phoneposter pls andastand
Galactic brain thinking for avoiding spoilers, as expected from shubaduck

Persona series in general is quite tricky to stream unless you're planning to play it every single day on top of keeping your engagements so people won't get bored so I kinda understand the worry behind it, still worth playing it for the experience though (except p5 fuck that shit)

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Honestly the most viable reason I've seen as to why NijiEN won't touch Hololive is, indeed, Chinese interests. "Well they had a stream where people's rooms show Holo merch" doesn't really hold water considering that was a room review stream and barring any room that shows Hololive merch is going to rule out pretty much every picture they could use (not to mention there's a big difference between "the photos we were sent had visible Holo merch owned by other people" and "our company is collabing with Hololive"). I've heard "Staff-San" is a Chinese guy and that might have something to do with it, also financial investments into NijiEN from China. Not sure which, if any, are true, but they make a lot more sense than anything else I've heard. Also saying "well the Chinese women who watch the Niji boys are new to the scene" is, again, flimsy because you're assuming the Chinese are like the rest of us and don't hold psychotic grudges for the rest of time over shit like this. Kson lost appearances at events over the Chinese blood feud.

NijiEN is in bed with the bugmen and that's why they won't touch Hololive. Simple as. Call it a rrat if you want, but there's quite literally no other explanation that makes any amount of sense, while this one makes all the sense in the world.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bad news from our Homefront and a reminder to use a VPN .
View attachment 1272
Edit: Source from poast
How they know which nickname associated with ip? Is Josh leaking data to the British police? Because ISPs can only know about the fact of entering the site. But not about what you post there if the connection is via https

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
How they know which nickname associated with ip? Is Josh leaking data to the British police? Because ISPs can only know about the fact of entering the site. But not about what you post there if the connection is via https
Dude....The site was hacked last week....

Considering what Fucking YT said below, the letter might also be fake (although why would you fake that?).

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Josh will give user information to police if they give him a good reason to, like if they are actually inquiring about a user who is posting about doing something illegal like shooting somewhere up.

That being said, ISPs may not know what you are posting, but they would know what threads you are visiting without a VPN.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Dude....The site was hacked last week....
Josh will give user information to police if they give him a good reason to, like if they are actually inquiring about a user who is posting about doing something illegal like shooting somewhere up.

That being said, ISPs may not know what you are posting, but they would know what threads you are visiting without a VPN.
Maybe it's my skewed Americans viewpoint, but this seems quite fast to have a notice sent to you, even with dedicated online investigators (UK lol). Unless it has nothing to do with the hack. It's also murky what was taken from the hack.

Also, Josh has been pretty transparent about the IPs/users data he's sent to law enforcement.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The world would be an objectively better place if the UK sank into the sea.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
The issue with the collab ban is that they have no problem doing business with vshojo when they shouldn't be getting those. ESPECIALLY when people thought both would stop for their own reasons when kson and Rushia went in. Why do business with the Taiwan girl and the NDA breaker?

Both HoloEN and NijIEN seem to ignore all the drama that happens with that group and their history, other than veibae getting banned from Holo collabs because she called them a black company and fans got outraged, she doubled down on it, and then she wouldn't collab - but pink cat did.

Collabs between different talent would go down a lot differently if these companies simply did their research on who to allow in.

A good reminder we still need to make that Vshitshow / Black Company Watch thread in the Rec Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom