"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you sound the same when speaking different languages. That raspy wet bear voice is always there and I love it. More raspy voice bear song needed"Uruka's marshmallow

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Honestly the most viable reason I've seen as to why NijiEN won't touch Hololive is, indeed, Chinese interests. "Well they had a stream where people's rooms show Holo merch" doesn't really hold water considering that was a room review stream and barring any room that shows Hololive merch is going to rule out pretty much every picture they could use (not to mention there's a big difference between "the photos we were sent had visible Holo merch owned by other people" and "our company is collabing with Hololive"). I've heard "Staff-San" is a Chinese guy and that might have something to do with it, also financial investments into NijiEN from China. Not sure which, if any, are true, but they make a lot more sense than anything else I've heard. Also saying "well the Chinese women who watch the Niji boys are new to the scene" is, again, flimsy because you're assuming the Chinese are like the rest of us and don't hold psychotic grudges for the rest of time over shit like this. Kson lost appearances at events over the Chinese blood feud.

NijiEN is in bed with the bugmen and that's why they won't touch Hololive. Simple as. Call it a rrat if you want, but there's quite literally no other explanation that makes any amount of sense, while this one makes all the sense in the world.
Was NijiEN popular among the Chinese before Luxiem? Because the alleged collab ban started before their debut.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
"Constable Jenkins, congratulations. I have promoted you to the cyber-crimes division."

"Finally, I can snuff out some child predators."

"Not so fast, Jenkins, there are more important things afoot."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I need you to check a website call "The Kiwi Farms dot net."

"Is that a terrorist site?"

"Worse than ISIS, as they've mis-gendered and called people fags over the years."

"Oh, my."

"Yes, I need you to check on the user RumplePumpskin69. He's been calling everyone fags, and not the smoking kind, either."

"Anything else, sir?"

"Check his sticker history... that could be an additional charge each."

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Post-Comifuro talk, one hour only. Comifuro is a large anime convention in Jakarta and the ID talents did meet and greets there.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Josh will give user information to police if they give him a good reason to, like if they are actually inquiring about a user who is posting about doing something illegal like shooting somewhere up.
Only if the request came through American cops.. But you can't make an international request that fast.
Dude....The site was hacked last week....
And some fucking British cops worked so fast? And where they got the leaked information. It's more like a fake.

Better watch today's hologra, no one has posted this yet

kestraline

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The world would be an objectively better place if the UK sank into the sea.
The fact Arthur hasn't returned yet tells you they're not even at their darkest hour.

NotTheo clipped out Tenmas wings moment

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Risu finally got to meet Korone, heres korones version:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Is it that hard to just say "No that wasnt me" unless you use your fucking work email?
Like legit, considering how feds from us with all their resources and shit couldnt find funny polish wood man for a decade, theres no way uk ones are going to track an autist for his kiwiposts

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You're telling me if I didn't use a burner identity and a VPN I could've had the police digging through thousands of forum posts trying to figure out what a "Pipkin" is?

But for real though unless you convincingly fedposted they aren't gonna move that quickly. It's fake.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
But for real though unless you convincingly fedposted they aren't gonna move that quickly. It's fake.

Yeah, it's the Brits. They're currently running around making sure no government service is working because the Queen died.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
There's a chance it's fake, potentially from someone seeking to get attention, or from someone trying to scare KF users from returning to the site. There's also a chance it's just the authorities requesting a statement but the person isn't in any real legal trouble.

One thing to keep in mind, the UK and a lot of Europe are unique in how shit they are with free speech. You can actually find cases in the UK specifically where teenagers have been prosecuted for posting rap lyrics that contained the word "Yamanba" on social media. Count Dankula was not some exceedingly unique case over there, outside of the fact that he fought it so heavily as most just cave in, make an apology and get probation.

This is something people don't really get, the idea of freedom of speech does not exist in the EU, and it's not like it exists in spirit despite not existing in name. People get fucked over constantly for making retarded social media posts or doing dumb shit that in the USA wouldn't even get a second look.

Edit: For reference from the BBC:
1664125718793.png

1664125822137.png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Imma going to shill a freshly debuted 2 view, in case you want to watch a 2 view gura.

I had some kind of cognitive dissonance when I heard her speak, because even if she weren't using a blatantly gura "inspired" design and theme, they have very similar voices.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Amogus collab soon. I’m watching Gura pov

Here’s the others

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
There's a chance it's fake, potentially from someone seeking to get attention, or from someone trying to scare KF users from returning to the site. There's also a chance it's just the authorities requesting a statement but the person isn't in any real legal trouble.

One thing to keep in mind, the UK and a lot of Europe are unique in how shit they are with free speech. You can actually find cases in the UK specifically where teenagers have been prosecuted for posting rap lyrics that contained the word "Yamanba" on social media. Count Dankula was not some exceedingly unique case over there, outside of the fact that he fought it so heavily as most just cave in, make an apology and get probation.

This is something people don't really get, the idea of freedom of speech does not exist in the EU, and it's not like it exists in spirit despite not existing in name. People get fucked over constantly for making retarded social media posts or doing dumb shit that in the USA wouldn't even get a second look.

Edit: For reference from the BBC:
View attachment 1279
View attachment 1280
I think the most suspicious thing is how quickly it showed up. "August & September posts", now if it was maybe "June & July" it would be easier for me to buy. I realize the UK is small and may have a super autistic police force, but this kind of work would take time to compile from a website.

For reference, I had an automated ticket because I "allegedly" ran a red light - automated - and it took three months to get.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Amogus collab soon. I’m watching Gura pov

Here’s the others

I'll be watching Kiara mainly, but I'm hoping to see salty shark again.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
UK wants to outcuck Sweden, that's a helluva task to accomplish.
The german government has always been able to request ISP for information for the purposes of litigation, unsurprisingly.
In brighter news, this is what Shuba ate on her morning stream

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imma going to shill a freshly debuted 2 view, in case you want to watch a 2 view gura.

I had some kind of cognitive dissonance when I heard her speak, because even if she weren't using a blatantly gura "inspired" design and theme, they have very similar voices.

They have been around reddit for months advertising themselves daily, they are essentially trying to emulate gura's shtick to the dot. I expect this one to gather a big audience of creeps and groomers, specially if gura caves in an collabs with M*LES.
I'll be watching Kiara mainly, but I'm hoping to see salty shark again.
I hope salty shark's audience doesn't harass another, much smaller talent again for making her mad and cause idiotic drama...

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Rrat time
Someone somewhere else pointed this out, Ame has been getting quite a bit of collabs. Hmm... 6 since 9/16. Tomorrow, she will have another among us collab bringing the total to 7. 7 collabs in 9 days. This screenshot is from the Holodex Amelia Ch. collabs tab, it doesn't have the Pico Park collab yet.
View attachment 1246
Perhaps, more suspicious is this stream
View attachment 1242
Was she trying to tell us something with this?

Now, why would that be?
could it be that Hololive's #1 detective, Amelia Watson, will be gra-

schizo time over
I think its her trying to be more "social" and push more company-wide events as its is a way to get JP and ID people to view EN content and EN people to view JP and ID content. She's still pretty shy on those collabs unless she's with Myth so I guess her social anxiety hasnt really gotten much better but she seems to be pushing to fix that. Fucking hell I love that girl.

Honestly, Ame is probably the least likely to graduate from myth, Calli and Ina have actual careers and ambitions that will probably make them go at some point, as for kiara, she's failed at everything she has ever attempted and this was her lucky break, so i don't see her going any time soon. Gura and ame are both socially retarded NEETS who will probably stay as long as nothing big happens in their lives.
Calli wont graduate either since she signed up to the record label. I always thought that if someone would graduate first from myth it would be Ina in a similar way/reason as to why Sana possibly graduated.

Pikamee's new designed compared to her original one is like comparing Devilman OVA Ryo and Crybaby Ryo. One is extremely appealing and immediately recognizable, and the other is a sanded down thing that doesn't stand out at all. I can't imagine that moving away from the first is helping her at all.
EH1fw1-WoAACIGo.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Look at Irys. She is super unique and recognizable. Now think about Japanese culture where if you have a "weird" hair color they ask you to dye it black. Its a society where you are encouraged and pushed to not stand out. Going for a more generic-anime-like design is one way to do that.

So not-noel had a completely accidental, absolutely not on purpose by her maiden's honor nip-slip on her titty stream.
Can anybody check 2ch and 5ch, to see what they said, all i saw was on her canan thread on /jp/ and the only thing they said, was that the nips are complaining about overseas people sharing the clip, screen-caps and the uncensored vod, and one guy on 5ch complaining about not knowing how to browse 4chan to get the uncensored vod
Oh no... you dont say. I would never have expected something like that to happen. :rolleyes:

Both HoloEN and NijIEN seem to ignore all the drama that happens with that group and their history, other than veibae getting banned from Holo collabs because she called them a black company and fans got outraged, she doubled down on it, and then she wouldn't collab - but pink cat did.
Maybe a bias thing again (similar to what I quoted up there with the Irys design). They might view interacting with a westerner company as an overall net positive even though the talents are not as well managed or if they don't have as many restrictions placed upon them. I haven't checked the video because this motherfucker uploads his shit at 4am my time. Will check it up soon.

A foxy mom is having a karaoke

She's not good at singing but holy hell I really enjoy Nina.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom